TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #631
    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

    oh and there's another mechanic that pops up whenever I die but it'll be up to everyone to push a lynch on me or not

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #632
      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

      Cool


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • Curry and Rice
        FFR Player
        • May 2015
        • 5

        #633
        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by choof
        oh and there's another mechanic that pops up whenever I die but it'll be up to everyone to push a lynch on me or not
        ok i'll make sure i'm not the last one voting for you

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #634
          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

          Dump on yo dad's chest


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #635
            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

            Anyway about storn

            Goes from giving benefit of the doubt on tokzic, claiming that RB probably was a wolf and his seer shouldn't be trusted

            Doesn't address tokzic's alignment after RB is confirmed blue

            until his post about the pills, saying how that "further proves he is a wolf"

            Goes from soft defense to hard offense on a likely wolf


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #636
              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

              And now that I've painted a large bullseye on myself, see you in the morning if I'm still alive then


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #637
                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                There's nothing to elaborate.
                ^^

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #638
                  Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                  And as a bonus, a third wolf could be Charu!


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #639
                    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                    I have a huge ass headache.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Curry and Rice
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2015
                      • 5

                      #640
                      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                      Phase ends in a few minutes, right?

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #641
                        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                        Yeah, so you better get your wolf kill in now if you want to change it, bitch.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #642
                          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                          stop posting for phase change
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #643
                            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                            choof has been killed.
                            Day 2 has begun. Day 2 will end on Wednesday, July 1st at 11PM CST.
                            (cutting off an hour because I want to get back to original time. if you have a problem with this, let me know)

                            Voting for lynch and floor affinity has now opened. The current floor affinity is: WHITE.
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • Curry and Rice
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2015
                              • 5

                              #644
                              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                              Ok, here we go. Just so you know, I was the one who gave Vendetta Injection C and I gave Zenith Injection A. I'll elaborate in a few minutes on why I think this MIGHT clear Tokzic (keyword being "might," given that I need to ask some questions before I get a definitive answer; also I'll explain about what the items do and why I gave them out like I did).

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #645
                                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                                Nah, I think you're a wolf. gg

                                But anyways, we should get rid of tokzic.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...