Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD
Hot Ghost Pepper Tier:
1. blindreper1179: Given the last few pages, I don't think I need to explain this.
2. reuben_tate: I was being serious when I thought his response to Vendetta's item announcement was suspicious. It makes it look like... he's trying to be helpful?... he's trying to pretend he knows absolutely nothing about the situation, but he does...? Worth nothing, if he's a wolf, he's probably the Master Wolf, so seering him likely wouldn't help.
3. Charu: Charu's position is more due to lack of suspicion on anybody else, as well as slight... hesitation (?)... about his posts, particularly his recent posts in response to Tokzic, where he didn't seem to see that Tokzic's alleged alignment powers provide guarding in addition to any other effect (specifically saying that it "Sounds something way more useful for wolves").
Post More:
4. DarkManticoreX2: Really hasn't said much about the game, except the notable posts about not re-rolling the game, and post #542. Overall neutral.
5. mellonxcollie: Has like six posts. Her post about the item ("It says "A" on it but doesn't tell me what it does. I am scared to use it...") is a little strange, given that I had just explained what my items do. Overall neutral.
Quarantine:
6. storn42: I actually gave Storn an item to test his reaction and force him to give it back no matter his role. Although I'm a bit surprised he didn't mention it before I did, I think his reaction to the event is neutral thus far.
7. Tps222: Early impressions were positive, but current posts have been null. Maybe it's because of what happened earlier in the game ("maybe" might be an understatement), but very few people seem to have any strong opinions whatsoever (I notice this in particular with you- in part because the situation with Reuben that went nowhere- although maybe I'm just focusing too much on you?).
8. Zenith: The reason I was initially cautious over him was because he didn't mention having an item at all until late in the phase, but after he did so, my caution over him decreased. Otherwise, however, I don't think he's done much else to make me consider him either "human" or "wolf" at this point.
Not a Current Lynch Consideration:
9. DaBackpack: At the risk of repeating last game, I'm getting a slight human vibe from his posts, especially the recent ones regarding Tokzic... though I think the vote change could potentially be interpreted differently under different circumstances.
10. Vendetta21: Vendetta's reaction to the items (including receiving what is probably a harmful wolf item; I don't want to completely clear him because that's definitely a possible wolf strategy) seems human. I'm still waiting for some more posts, though. Also, worth noting is that nobody else claims to have received an item, which means that if there's a Wolf Synthesist, they probably didn't give out an item last night.
11. Tokzic: As I mentioned above, he's in a precarious position as a wolf. While I'm still not 100% certain over his alignment, keeping him alive would probably be beneficial for the current moment.
Me:
12. Curry and Rice: its me
Feel free to add whatever you want (or, rather, I should say that you should say something) and rip it apart if you feel a need to (my observations and opinions formed from them alone probably won't solve the game!). :P
Also, I'd consider anybody from Charu to Zenith to be a potential seering target.
ALSO, a reminder that if you don't vote for floor affinity, your vote will automatically incline towards the current affinity... so please vote.
Hot Ghost Pepper Tier:
1. blindreper1179: Given the last few pages, I don't think I need to explain this.
2. reuben_tate: I was being serious when I thought his response to Vendetta's item announcement was suspicious. It makes it look like... he's trying to be helpful?... he's trying to pretend he knows absolutely nothing about the situation, but he does...? Worth nothing, if he's a wolf, he's probably the Master Wolf, so seering him likely wouldn't help.
3. Charu: Charu's position is more due to lack of suspicion on anybody else, as well as slight... hesitation (?)... about his posts, particularly his recent posts in response to Tokzic, where he didn't seem to see that Tokzic's alleged alignment powers provide guarding in addition to any other effect (specifically saying that it "Sounds something way more useful for wolves").
Post More:
4. DarkManticoreX2: Really hasn't said much about the game, except the notable posts about not re-rolling the game, and post #542. Overall neutral.
5. mellonxcollie: Has like six posts. Her post about the item ("It says "A" on it but doesn't tell me what it does. I am scared to use it...") is a little strange, given that I had just explained what my items do. Overall neutral.
Quarantine:
6. storn42: I actually gave Storn an item to test his reaction and force him to give it back no matter his role. Although I'm a bit surprised he didn't mention it before I did, I think his reaction to the event is neutral thus far.
7. Tps222: Early impressions were positive, but current posts have been null. Maybe it's because of what happened earlier in the game ("maybe" might be an understatement), but very few people seem to have any strong opinions whatsoever (I notice this in particular with you- in part because the situation with Reuben that went nowhere- although maybe I'm just focusing too much on you?).
8. Zenith: The reason I was initially cautious over him was because he didn't mention having an item at all until late in the phase, but after he did so, my caution over him decreased. Otherwise, however, I don't think he's done much else to make me consider him either "human" or "wolf" at this point.
Not a Current Lynch Consideration:
9. DaBackpack: At the risk of repeating last game, I'm getting a slight human vibe from his posts, especially the recent ones regarding Tokzic... though I think the vote change could potentially be interpreted differently under different circumstances.
10. Vendetta21: Vendetta's reaction to the items (including receiving what is probably a harmful wolf item; I don't want to completely clear him because that's definitely a possible wolf strategy) seems human. I'm still waiting for some more posts, though. Also, worth noting is that nobody else claims to have received an item, which means that if there's a Wolf Synthesist, they probably didn't give out an item last night.
11. Tokzic: As I mentioned above, he's in a precarious position as a wolf. While I'm still not 100% certain over his alignment, keeping him alive would probably be beneficial for the current moment.
Me:
12. Curry and Rice: its me
Feel free to add whatever you want (or, rather, I should say that you should say something) and rip it apart if you feel a need to (my observations and opinions formed from them alone probably won't solve the game!). :P
Also, I'd consider anybody from Charu to Zenith to be a potential seering target.
ALSO, a reminder that if you don't vote for floor affinity, your vote will automatically incline towards the current affinity... so please vote.






Comment