TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #676
    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

    Oh no, I'm on your suspect list because I'm onto you, that's not COMPLETELY wolfy or anything.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • Tps222
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 6169

      #677
      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

      oh and black because I wanna see how the gameplay shifts before deciding which phase is best.

      My theory is that ultimately it will be best to remain in one floor phase. Working within known and defined roles/rules is much easier than pure mystery.

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #678
        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

        Black as Chocolate Rainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn





        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #679
          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

          Floor Affinity votes

          White (1) - blindreper1179
          Black (4) - Curry and Rice, Tps222, _Zenith_, storn42
          Last edited by roundbox; 06-30-2015, 05:02 PM.
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #680
            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by storn42
            i made that big post to reminfd myself to vote black and didn't even vote.
            ^^^


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #681
              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

              ok well i guess i have to out my sick nasty powers now, rip me

              I'm the Escort. As mentioned, white sucks for me and I kick ass on black.

              1) White: Give sanctuary to one player for the night. That player has a 50% chance of being saved from nightkills, but also has a 50% chance of failing if they use a power.

              2) Black: Give sanctuary to two players for the night, saving them from night kills. Any powers targetting one of these two players will be swapped to the other.

              Neither of these powers can be used on myself. So even if you guys decide you don't want to lynch your black guardian, I'm still mincemeat this coming phase and don't get to do anything this game.

              thanks for the seering red bluster <333333333 fuck this game

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • Curry and Rice
                FFR Player
                • May 2015
                • 5

                #682
                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                Oh no, I'm on your suspect list because I'm onto you, that's not COMPLETELY wolfy or anything.
                You are not only rejecting a claim which THREE people can verify, but actively trying to- or at the very least expressing your desire to do such- sabotage my plan by keeping the floor as white.

                Not to mention, you are providing no reasonable rationale nor alternative explanation and/or plans in your statement.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #683
                  Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                  So in layman's term, Tokzic. Your black power will swap an effect to your other chosen person.

                  Am I reading that right?


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #684
                    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                    Because if so, how can that benefit humans at all? Sounds something way more useful for wolves.

                    ...Getting deja vu with choof here, nad he was 3rd party.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #685
                      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                      Here's the thing

                      I don't know if having a role really guarantees that you're "town-aligned"

                      unvote for now though


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • Tokzic
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 6878

                        #686
                        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                        My N1 sanctuary was V and my N2 sanctuary was Manti, if either of you had your power fail that was me.

                        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                        Comment

                        • Curry and Rice
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2015
                          • 5

                          #687
                          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Tokzic
                          1) White: Give sanctuary to one player for the night. That player has a 50% chance of being saved from nightkills, but also has a 50% chance of failing if they use a power.

                          2) Black: Give sanctuary to two players for the night, saving them from night kills. Any powers targetting one of these two players will be swapped to the other.
                          Well, that would have helped my longevity. At least we're not going to waste a lynch, though. Anybody have any alternatives (I have a few in mind, which I'll speak about in a bit)?

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #688
                            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Because if so, how can that benefit humans at all? Sounds something way more useful for wolves.

                            ...Getting deja vu with choof here, nad he was 3rd party.
                            basically this

                            What is your alignment, Tokzic?


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • Tokzic
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 6878

                              #689
                              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Because if so, how can that benefit humans at all? Sounds something way more useful for wolves.

                              ...Getting deja vu with choof here, nad he was 3rd party.
                              The way my PM reads, my secondary effects are not supposed to be beneficial, they're supposed to be the tradeoff for getting potent guards.

                              It's not even that much of a tradeoff, it just means that if an investigative role says one of my two people is a wolf I have to stick my neck out to make sure the right person gets lynched.

                              yes i am human

                              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                              Comment

                              • Tokzic
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 6878

                                #690
                                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Tokzic
                                The way my PM reads, my secondary effects are not supposed to be beneficial, they're supposed to be the tradeoff for getting potent guards.
                                not to say they can't be beneficial, though

                                god knows what dumb bullshit powers wolves and team choof got this game, i'm sure having their power targets swapped would probably fuck with them though

                                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                                Comment

                                Working...