TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #661
    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

    I hate you all. I don't believe curry at all. He's word swapping his abilities. I believe he gives injections, but I don't believe how they work.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #662
      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

      I'm reading his claim again; on white he provides beneficial to town "Injections". On Black, he gives more potent injections that can really destroy the wolf team in a sense.

      Injection E is by far the most troublesome and I never want to see it in this game. Essentially if he gives Injection E to a wolf I hope he realizes he gave the wolves the ability to stockpile a mislynch on someone.

      Blind are you still standing proud to your claim? You haven't made much mention of your role just like myself.





      Comment

      • mellonxcollie
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Dec 2006
        • 1303

        #663
        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

        I recieved an item in the night, I guess from Zenith? Or could it have been from Curry? It says "A" on it but doesn't tell me what it does. I am scared to use it...
        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #664
          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

          My claim is my claim, I need white floor though
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #665
            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by mellonxcollie
            I recieved an item in the night, I guess from Zenith? Or could it have been from Curry? It says "A" on it but doesn't tell me what it does. I am scared to use it...
            I sent my injection to you due to not seeing you often as of late. I thought it was a bad effect but Curry is claiming otherwise.

            @Blind, do you not have an additional bonus to your role by being on black affinity or is what you claimed only work on white affinity?

            Hey Rest of the Players, I'm really fucking glad two posts happened when I left nearly 8 1/2 hours ago!





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #666
              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

              Seriously it really pisses me the fuck off seeing only two posts after I left when this is our first real day phase.





              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #667
                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                No zenith, black I'm just vanilla.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #668
                  Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  Seriously it really pisses me the fuck off seeing only two posts after I left when this is our first real day phase.
                  Someone's mad.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #669
                    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                    Was hoping curry was going to supply the ultimate proof of whatever showcasing that Tokzic is not a wolf.

                    Nope.

                    Guess we'll get Tokzic, boys.

                    Tokzic


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #670
                      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                      testing out vote count tool since someone placed a vote
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • Tps222
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 6169

                        #671
                        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                        Yeah I'm cool with tokzic . Don't see the incentive to lie over that.

                        Not really happy with all of the injections being laid out. Giving the wolves knowledge of our abilities was unnecessary and counter productive. I don't know if that was an attempt to prove humanity or not.

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #672
                          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Someone's mad.


                          (Psst Xel I'm using this one if you don't mind from a previous game)





                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #673
                            Vote Count

                            Votes from post 643 to post 672
                            Night in 30:21:28

                            ---
                            • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
                            • 2 -- Tokzic -- Charu (3), Tps222 (1)
                            • 10 -- not voting -- _Zenith_ (5), blindreper1179 (4), Curry and Rice (5), DaBackpack (0), DarkManticoreX2 (0), mellonxcollie (1), reuben_tate (0), storn42 (5), Tokzic (3), Vendetta21 (1)
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #674
                              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                              agree with tokzic

                              there's the possibility that somehow RB's reading was tampered with, but giving him a bye for this is stupid if there's no evidence it actually happened.


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • Curry and Rice
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2015
                                • 5

                                #675
                                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                1) Thank you for the injection, but I definitely passed it onwards towards another player because I had a fear of negative effects but now I know it was just PARANOiA!! (lmfao)
                                2) Do you think a "Wolf Synthesist's" items would be named injections or something else? What do you think about the effects of said items (Since V stated that he gained a ghost vote due to an item he took)?
                                3) I would assume your black affinity is either one shot or is constantly on but white would be where you are vulnerable.
                                1) As long as you didn't give it to somebody who's voting for white, that's fine.
                                2) In the case of another Synthesist, I would assume they would also be named Injections.

                                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                                white
                                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                                I hate you all. I don't believe curry at all. He's word swapping his abilities. I believe he gives injections, but I don't believe how they work.
                                you're on my list now

                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                I'm reading his claim again; on white he provides beneficial to town "Injections". On Black, he gives more potent injections that can really destroy the wolf team in a sense.

                                Injection E is by far the most troublesome and I never want to see it in this game. Essentially if he gives Injection E to a wolf I hope he realizes he gave the wolves the ability to stockpile a mislynch on someone.
                                Fortunately, I don't intend to ever make E, given that the seering is much more valuable.

                                Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                                I recieved an item in the night, I guess from Zenith? Or could it have been from Curry? It says "A" on it but doesn't tell me what it does. I am scared to use it...
                                The only time I was able to give out two items was the first night, for further reference.

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Was hoping curry was going to supply the ultimate proof of whatever showcasing that Tokzic is not a wolf.

                                Nope.

                                Guess we'll get Tokzic, boys.

                                Tokzic
                                I thought so too, but things didn't exactly turn out that way; Tokzic insisting it was a coincidence doesn't clear him, and in fact, puts him in a more ambiguous light, unless there's another human role that wants to claim responsibility for the item...

                                I'm going to be doing some things right now, but when I get back, I'll read through the thread a bit and try to form a reads list.

                                Comment

                                Working...