TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #691
    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Tokzic
    The way my PM reads, my secondary effects are not supposed to be beneficial, they're supposed to be the tradeoff for getting potent guards.

    It's not even that much of a tradeoff, it just means that if an investigative role says one of my two people is a wolf I have to stick my neck out to make sure the right person gets lynched.

    yes i am human
    "i am human" "i am human" "i am human"

    yes.. but human doesn't mean "town aligned" you could be in cahoots with choof. he tried to save your ass by calling RB a woof so his seer is false. or perhaps you are a woof. but you know what. you look human to me. If you didn't LOOK human this entire game would be pointless. or perhaps you want to call yourself the mafia. because they are human as well. being human means nothing to me.


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • storn42
      RIP Storn D0-D0
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 3474

      #692
      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

      btw. im glad i coined the term "team choof" this game.


      Originally posted by Xiz
      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


      Comment

      • Curry and Rice
        FFR Player
        • May 2015
        • 5

        #693
        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by storn42
        "i am human" "i am human" "i am human"

        yes.. but human doesn't mean "town aligned" you could be in cahoots with choof. he tried to save your ass by calling RB a woof so his seer is false. or perhaps you are a woof. but you know what. you look human to me. If you didn't LOOK human this entire game would be pointless. or perhaps you want to call yourself the mafia. because they are human as well. being human means nothing to me.
        Well, he's probably going to get wolfed tonight. If he isn't, that means that I get to stay alive for longer, no matter whether he's a wolf or human.

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #694
          Vote Count

          Votes from post 643 to post 693
          Night in 24:46:59

          ---
          • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
          • 2 -- Tokzic -- Charu (5), Tps222 (2)
          • 1 -- unvote -- DaBackpack (3)
          • 9 -- not voting -- _Zenith_ (6), blindreper1179 (5), Curry and Rice (9), DarkManticoreX2 (0), mellonxcollie (1), reuben_tate (0), storn42 (8), Tokzic (7), Vendetta21 (1)
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #695
            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Curry and Rice
            You are not only rejecting a claim which THREE people can verify, but actively trying to- or at the very least expressing your desire to do such- sabotage my plan by keeping the floor as white.

            Not to mention, you are providing no reasonable rationale nor alternative explanation and/or plans in your statement.
            Sure, they can verify you gave them shit, but la di freaking da. That's why V has an extra vote on him, and not whatever bullshit you said. Everyone wants black. Like EVERYONE, except me. You don't think that's weird? As scum why would I do something as obvious as this? As the scum is actually doing, they're blending in coming up with more bullshit about why they want it back.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #696
              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

              Want it black*
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #697
                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                zenith
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • Curry and Rice
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2015
                  • 5

                  #698
                  Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  Sure, they can verify you gave them shit, but la di freaking da. That's why V has an extra vote on him, and not whatever bullshit you said.
                  I don't know what you mean here; your statement doesn't make sense.

                  Everyone wants black. Like EVERYONE, except me. You don't think that's weird? As scum why would I do something as obvious as this? As the scum is actually doing, they're blending in coming up with more bullshit about why they want it back.
                  As of yet, we don't know how the wolves react to the affinity change; it's possible that the change could be very advantageous to us, at the very least by providing us with more powerful powers to use (given everybody else's reactions, as you mentioned, as well as the information I shared).

                  At the current moment, I can only guess that either your power on white is super OP that it justifies not allowing anybody else to potentially benefit from the change, or you want to prevent other people from activating their beneficial powers for a particular (possibly malicious) reason. You are offering a reason that you could potentially justify as a human with a power role- one that wouldn't necessarily arouse suspicion under normal circumstances (perhaps you anticipated things to turn out differently)- while also being one that could work as a wolf (given how easy it is to confirm that I am indeed telling the truth about the items, your disbelief seems like a desperation push to get people to not trust me, or to get rid of me before I become dangerous, or possibly act so absurd that nobody can justify you acting like that as a wolf in the first place).

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  zenith
                  Please explain?

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #699
                    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                    storn

                    hope somebody else saw it too


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #700
                      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                      like, final answer


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • Curry and Rice
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2015
                        • 5

                        #701
                        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        storn

                        hope somebody else saw it too
                        Please explain? I think I might understand what you mean, but I want to make sure we're on the same page (or not).

                        Comment

                        • Curry and Rice
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2015
                          • 5

                          #702
                          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                          Also, yes, my reads list is coming. Almost done.

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #703
                            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                            pretty sure he said something he wouldn't have if he was "town-aligned"

                            leaving this vote as a litmus test for now


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #704
                              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                              unrelated, I'm pretty sure Curry is town


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #705
                                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                                black


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...