TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • benguino
    Kawaii Desu Ne?
    • Dec 2007
    • 4190

    #721
    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

    Oh, I lied, there is one more thing I wanted to say.

    This post made my day:
    AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


    Originally posted by Spenner
    (^)> peck peck says the heels
    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
    And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
    awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

    Comment

    • benguino
      Kawaii Desu Ne?
      • Dec 2007
      • 4190

      #722
      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

      ok, good night
      AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


      Originally posted by Spenner
      (^)> peck peck says the heels
      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
      And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
      Originally posted by Zakvvv666
      awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

      Comment

      • storn42
        RIP Storn D0-D0
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 3474

        #723
        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by reuben_tate
        ok, good night
        good night.


        Originally posted by Xiz
        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


        Comment

        • Tokzic
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 6878

          #724
          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

          This is what I've got for reads so far:

          Curry and Rice - Was getting a gut red from Curry at the start, but everything since their claim onward has been spot on human play. Somewhere in the past five pages became my greenest read in the game.

          Manti - Our exchange felt like genuine scumhunting effort from Manti. Not active enough but I like what I've seen from him.

          Raeko - I would like it if she was posting more, but at the same time I haven't really had any alarm bells set off so far. I'm guessing human at this point.

          Charu - Has spent most of the game just matter-of-fact saying we should lynch me. Have yet to see any real tryharding. Doesn't feel like human Charu play. Want to think human but I feel like I'll have a better time reading him once more things happen. Null for now.

          Blind - Oddly the most opinionated about the floor. I get that his power only works in one color, but there's a lot more power roles than just him. I'm not sure how to read Blind at the moment but I can see him as a wolf.

          TPS - One of my bigger red leans. Has said very little, very neutral statements, and has a distinct dodging-the-spotlight vibe to his play so far.

          Storn - I think his reaction to my joke is weirder than the fact that I made a joke about drugs when there's Injections in the game. Reuben pointed out that it even felt like he already knew the Injections were a game mechanic even though we didn't as a group at that point in the game. Could be a blue with some Injections related power, but I feel like it is more likely that the reds have an Injections power and he was in the know, especially with Curry and Rice on the table.

          V - Way, way, way too quiet for my liking. This is out of character V play and it spooks me.

          I'll get to you last three and make some extra comments on some of the players here tomorrow.

          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #725
            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

            My vote is going on V and if he doesn't start making Good Posts I might even leave it there.

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #726
              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

              I spent all night playing Terraria, yeeeeah, get on my level bitch.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #727
                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                You're level sounds horrible.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #728
                  Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by reuben_tate
                  Oh, I forgot about one thing. I still don't understand how the rules in the OP would make it impossible for a cult-like type of 3rd party thingy exist?

                  So until someone else can better convince me, I'm not going to throw that away as a possibility. Like manti also said though, I don't want to waste my time and efforts into unnecessary speculation for the possibilities in this mystery game either. So I'm leaving it at that.
                  First off want to say I just caught up with the thread and it looks like we hit that point where we fill a whole day phase with reads list and work from there (Personally this is where I rise as town).

                  I disproved the cultist third party in an earlier post. Lemme find it and quote it for you.





                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #729
                    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    You're level sounds horrible.
                    Your grammar is horrible.





                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #730
                      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      What I'm about to say may sound sketchy but I was yet again theorycrafting and remembered the mechanic.

                      Technically, a third party converting role can convert ANYONE right? In FFR TWG, wolves have a night talk QT; which means if choof were to "convert" a wolf to his third party role, that player would also have access to the wolf chat and could out them immediately.

                      I am literally angleshooting my balls off on choofs role, but it is something that came up in the theorycraft.
                      This is for you, Benguin.





                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #731
                        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by choof
                        i'm using my death post now to quote this and say "wat"
                        lmfao best death post





                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #732
                          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                          I'd like to vote Blind due to various occasions but I'm still wolf reading storn from back in the first night phase.

                          Hell you guys know me; I'd even vote myself!





                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #733
                            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                            Oh yeah, did anyone get the cardflip on choof or another seer/tracker result?





                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #734
                              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              I spent all night playing Terraria, yeeeeah, get on my level bitch.
                              Did you make it to hard mode?

                              Did you make it through the Hallowed Zone?

                              Did you survive the Temple?

                              Huh huh huh, prove that worth, Charu!





                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #735
                                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                                I really am having trouble getting ivested in this game.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...