TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #601
    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Charu
    As well as I apparently as I just checked the rules after your post.
    I skimmed through the OP for who was still alive because I was also trying to theorycraft how many wolves we may be facing plus choof being third party and I remembered the QT situation.





    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #602
      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

      The only 3rd party I've ever played with is serial killer. I know nothing about any other kinds of 3rd parties.

      But I don't think it's really wise to try to fit other games' third party roles into this game.

      Choof's role is probably custom

      And as manti said, is gonna get us nowhere


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #603
        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

        Where that may be the best scenario (because truly I feel OGI for just mentioning anything about the Third Party).

        I'll shut up about it now but I wanted to out where I was in processing some information since we still have yet to participate in a full day phase.





        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #604
          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

          Man these mystery games sure are fun

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #605
            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

            This is fucking stupid.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #606
              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              This is fucking stupid.
              Elaborate.





              Comment

              • Curry and Rice
                FFR Player
                • May 2015
                • 5

                #607
                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Lol choof is a wolf
                As I have said before, it wouldn't surprise me.

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                The only 3rd party I've ever played with is serial killer. I know nothing about any other kinds of 3rd parties.
                Completely unrelated, but one time I played as a third party with a nightkill. I won by not killing anybody until the very end.

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #608
                  Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                  I also expect C&R to drop some hot fire in thread before Day Start.





                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #609
                    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                    There's nothing to elaborate.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • Curry and Rice
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2015
                      • 5

                      #610
                      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      I also expect C&R to drop some hot fire in thread before Day Start.
                      Mmmm... probably at Day Start? :P I might have something to add right before, but that depends on a few different things (most notably whether I'll be here beforehand!).

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #611
                        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        There's nothing to elaborate.
                        I think I'm going to shoot myself in the temple as I honestly second guessed myself and thought you would post something meaningful and not some typical shitpost.





                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #612
                          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          I think I'm going to shoot myself in the temple as I honestly second guessed myself and thought you would post something meaningful and not some typical shitpost.
                          Nope. Now please kill yourself.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #613
                            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                            Edgy


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #614
                              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                              Invisible is for pussy's.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #615
                                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                                Done, sent PM to Round.

                                I will die tonight due to Blinds inability to participate in any TWG game.





                                Comment

                                Working...