TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #616
    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

    zenith's motherfucking bitch ass
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #617
      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      Done, sent PM to Round.

      I will die tonight due to Blinds inability to participate in any TWG game.
      Yeah, because I haven't shit on you before or anything.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #618
        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

        <3

        Incoming Mason Claim by Blind!

        Or are you going to retract your previous claim?





        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #619
          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

          Define being shit upon





          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #620
            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

            I wanna see a game where everybody just shouts at each other for most of it


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #621
              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              I wanna see a game where everybody just shouts at each other for most of it
              I have a setup waiting after this game that features this.





              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #622
                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                Define being shit upon
                {my ass}
                {my shit}
                {your face}
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #623
                  Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                  Lmfao


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #624
                    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    {my ass}
                    {my shit}
                    {your face}
                    Pls remind me to sig this lmfao





                    Comment

                    • storn42
                      RIP Storn D0-D0
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 3474

                      #625
                      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      Pls remind me to sig this lmfao
                      hey zenith, remember to add blinds "shit" post to your sig.


                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #626
                        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                        I have a sneaky suspicion that storn is a wolf


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #627
                          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                          Along with tokzic


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #628
                            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                            Yeah yeah shitty plays, etc but I won't be on for the day change


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #629
                              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              The only 3rd party I've ever played with is serial killer. I know nothing about any other kinds of 3rd parties.

                              But I don't think it's really wise to try to fit other games' third party roles into this game.

                              Choof's role is probably custom

                              And as manti said, is gonna get us nowhere
                              since you're fucking bad enough as scum hunting that you have to push on a player that already said he's not going to contribute, I will just totally out myself so you can angelshoot on that like the bad fucking player you are

                              I'm not a sk
                              I'm neutral aligned
                              my win con is to be the last power role standing

                              now stop fucking talking about me and look elsewhere you idiotic waste of atoms

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #630
                                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                                Ok bye choof


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...