TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #586
    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    No, I'm confused as to why two people gave V items

    I'm inclined to think one was good and one was bad

    Bad/bad makes no sense
    im willing to make a bet that there is a good for town, good for woof, and good for choof items. (why else would there b a B and C but no A) so it could be bad/bad, good/good or good/bad. or they might even be a neutral effect on the user.


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • Curry and Rice
      FFR Player
      • May 2015
      • 5

      #587
      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

      Hi, I'm back. I'll be eating dinner in a few minutes. It doesn't seem like too much has been going on since I left, though!

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #588
        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

        More like how many item giving roles do we have if I have one and V has/had two?

        That was the point I was trying to make Charu and I don't care if outing an item kills me; still a chance the item is bad anyways.





        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #589
          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

          The wolves are coordinating so it doesn't make sense for V to receive two "bad" pills is what I meant


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #590
            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by storn42
            im willing to make a bet that there is a good for town, good for woof, and good for choof items. (why else would there b a B and C but no A) so it could be bad/bad, good/good or good/bad. or they might even be a neutral effect on the user.
            Bet accepted!

            Bet Wager: One of our lives.





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #591
              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

              Oh wait a minutes





              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #592
                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by storn42
                im willing to make a bet that there is a good for town, good for woof, and good for choof items. (why else would there b a B and C but no A) so it could be bad/bad, good/good or good/bad. or they might even be a neutral effect on the user.
                I have A you derp





                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #593
                  Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                  Hey DBP spare a minute since you and I had a conversation about choof





                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #594
                    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    Hey DBP spare a minute since you and I had a conversation about choof
                    ??


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #595
                      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      ??
                      Choof cannot be a third party alignment who can convert (like a cultist) as there is an explicit mechanic that disproves the existence of a "Cultist" third party role.





                      Comment

                      • Vendetta21
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 2745

                        #596
                        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                        Lol choof is a wolf

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #597
                          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          Choof cannot be a third party alignment who can convert (like a cultist) as there is an explicit mechanic that disproves the existence of a "Cultist" third party role.
                          I'm dense, elaborate


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #598
                            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                            As well as I apparently as I just checked the rules after your post.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #599
                              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              I'm dense, elaborate
                              What I'm about to say may sound sketchy but I was yet again theorycrafting and remembered the mechanic.

                              Technically, a third party converting role can convert ANYONE right? In FFR TWG, wolves have a night talk QT; which means if choof were to "convert" a wolf to his third party role, that player would also have access to the wolf chat and could out them immediately.

                              I am literally angleshooting my balls off on choofs role, but it is something that came up in the theorycraft.





                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #600
                                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                                I'm an open book, I've spilled my guts

                                You've been speaking in riddles and it's confusing me

                                If you have something sensitive you want to say, save it for the day phase


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...