TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #541
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    V said he's not coming back for the end because his pal Omega is at his place.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #542
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      Wait he was in thread just a minute ago :/

      Comment

      • iluswirl
        Clueless & Comfortable
        • May 2007
        • 462

        #543
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        Wouldn't be the first time somebody comes back anyway.

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #544
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          how about some idle talk before the flip

          who wants to help me with some networking bullshit

          i.e. I don't want to have to forward ports to have to query a fuckin database on a computer that's 2 feet away from me


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #545
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            how about some idle talk before the flip

            who wants to help me with some networking bullshit

            i.e. I don't want to have to forward ports to have to query a fuckin database on a computer that's 2 feet away from me
            i'm down for idle chit chat.

            no

            Comment

            • cedolad
              moonchild~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 6879

              #546
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              plopadop
              Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
              @Plop, DOES THIS LOOK FAMILIAR TO YOU?!

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #547
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                JESUS, DSGMSDKANKG

                BUSY TOO FYCKING BUSY, ffuck you


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #548
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                  What was the slip?



                  I don't feel threatened by Xiz because he said that his suspicions of me were based on gut reads and my early vote on blind, and he hasn't changed his reasoning since. It isn't worth defending. I don't remember having a go with V, which posts were those?
                  It was brief.

                  Starts at post 331


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #549
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    I figured the all caps would help provoke a joke reasoning. I'm not interested in you right now anyway. Like I've stated before I've barely paid attention to you.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #550
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      Swirl, if you have anything to say, I mean anything, please say some stuff.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #551
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM





















































                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #552
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                          I: am still confident with lynching psychoangel today; think Charu is looking too far into the serial killer post stuff but appreciate what he's going for; agree with others that Xiz is lacking in showing his work; believe Silvuh is town but would like him to post more regardless; like that you're trying to open new avenues of discussion but if psycho flips wolf I'll be toying with the possibility of it being an act of misdirection.
                          slip

                          Comment

                          • Vendetta21
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 2745

                            #553
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            v

                            Go fck yourselves wolves. That's the insta I believe

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #554
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              that's not obnoxious at all charu


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • cedolad
                                moonchild~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6879

                                #555
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                hi guys pretty sure we shouldn't talk. bye

                                Comment

                                Working...