Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
don't we get "information" about me, the people who willingly voted kayla, and then the people who were not willing to vote kayla if she flips? i'm really not seeing what the hell this "information" is everyone keeps talking about is with regards to killing. the term has always confused me. it's day 1 we should just kill the wolfiest person, why would you make a day phase people constantly complain about more stupid and complicated???
Little bit of both. I don't like seeing you vote for her based on a reason that is easily contradicted (and when the contradiction is pointed out, is ignored). She is neither green nor red for me right now so I'm not really defending her, rather pointing something out about your logic.
its a two way street usually, but in this case its a one-way street is my point @V
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
it may have once been a one-way street but i opened up a lane and now it's a two-way street so you're arguing based off a condition that doesn't exist any longer
it may have once been a one-way street but i opened up a lane and now it's a two-way street so you're arguing based off a condition that doesn't exist any longer
now you're just talking about semantics; its still a one-way street, there's just a lot of cars on it
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
I don't see the quote you quoted in #427; if it was before V posted his essay on Xel and Kayla then it doesn't matter to me because that would mean you were neutral on her before V did that and then you were saying you'd be down to lynch her so that doesn't matter. If I've missed that quote after skimming the posts since V's post then my bad, but I don't see it?
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
now you're just talking about semantics; its still a one-way street, there's just a lot of cars on it
which, albeit, is a lot better than it was before
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
There's just shy of 5hrs left in the phase. Seems everyone has totally steered off Xel aside from 1. I don't like how much bandwagoning there was off of V and I know there has to be at least one wolf in there. I'm just not sure who.
Originally posted by Charu
My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
Originally posted by DaBackpack
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off
Originally posted by hi19hi19
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Comment