TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #676
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    Oh, no, I was not meaning to say sunfan is a great possibility, it's quite the opposite now.

    Sunfan and Xiz went at each other's throats, the difference here is sunfan reacted to it as he should. I don't know sunfan's interaction with Plop, but gonna have to review that later.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • psychoangel691
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2004
      • 10438

      #677
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      I have to get off and get the kids ready to leave unfortunately. Wish we could get a little more discussion in but I'm satisfied that a wolf died today.

      There has to be a wolf between backpack and plop or both. I'm not sure how I feel on both now because it would be a bit odd for 3 wolves to be on me I think. Then again plop didn't get a chance to get in the thread so idk.
      Originally posted by Charu
      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #678
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        Mod Note to players/board change

        Grace period posting is gone now. Any editing after your post is posted will result in an edit tag being placed under your post.

        It is then up to the host to either warn you or Modkill you.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #679
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          Alright I have to get off too. Best course of action, Psycho continue to investigate. There is wolf between DBP/Plop. My money's on DBP because his wording seems very cautious, and he's had to reiterate himself in some cases (loose statement). The final wolf I feel is Blind. He has had very insignificant things to offer. Blind posted very little, and was in defense mode most of the phase, trying to justify his vote on V. Unfortunately I can't elaborate any further since time is short and I've got things to do.

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #680
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            Originally posted by cedolad
            Alright I have to get off too. Best course of action, Psycho continue to investigate. There is wolf between DBP/Plop. My money's on DBP because his wording seems very cautious, and he's had to reiterate himself in some cases (loose statement). The final wolf I feel is Blind. He has had very insignificant things to offer. Blind posted very little, and was in defense mode most of the phase, trying to justify his vote on V. Unfortunately I can't elaborate any further since time is short and I've got things to do.
            I'll try but I doubt I'm going to be alive for the next phase. Even if I am I'll just get blocked again.
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • cedolad
              moonchild~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 6879

              #681
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              I have a feeling Plop is an SK with seer immunity. Can't really confirm since there was only 1 NK (and that's been thrashing about in my head all day), but I can guarantee there's only three T's.

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #682
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                Back from work, and wow... that's good I guess? Feeling bad for xig but I guess rules are rules

                And obviously someone keep psycho alive if you can


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • Silvuh
                  quit
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 938

                  #683
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  Welp, was upset when psychoangel claimed early, and then that happened, so yay for getting a little confidence back~

                  P.S.

                  Just based on letter probability, MCCTTTT is the most-likely scenario, then MCCCTTT, MCC[V/D]TTT, then MCCBTTT.
                  Originally posted by cedolad
                  I can guarantee there's only three T's.
                  Oh, nice soft-claim; nevermind about the numbers, then.

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #684
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    Originally posted by Silvuh
                    Oh, nice soft-claim; nevermind about the numbers, then.
                    shhhhh

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #685
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      8 min warning


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #686
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Lets bring some meta here. Sunfan's motto, if I recall when he's a wolf, is try to do things a wolf wouldn't do, which is exactly what just happened last night with Gradiant dying.
                        that hasn't been my motto for a long time
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #687
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          Also betting $10 that Psycho is still alive on D2.
                          this is totally not a soft-claim at all don't kill me pls

                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #688
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            Was thinking while getting ready and just wanted to throw this in here.

                            Xiz edited out 99% wolf from his post. I'm not sure if to take that as he didn't want to seem on him too hard if he flipped human or that he didn't want to commit that hard to killing a fellow wolf.
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #689
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              ok I guess I'm not saying much today??
                              uh
                              yeah
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #690
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                Originally posted by cedolad
                                Also betting $10 that Psycho is still alive on D2.
                                this is totally not a soft-claim at all don't kill me pls
                                I'd love to still be alive D2


                                Save meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...