TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #766
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    Why did no one correct me >.>;;;


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #767
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      Sorry, been awhile, forgot you had a vote. Xel brings up a good point, xiz and Sun targeted each other and we're both wolves, and with v dead, Charu and I don't look good now. Charu is either human or playing a really good wolf game, which I don't think it's the latter, and I'm not a wolf. It sucks because I really don't know how to argue out of this one besides saying that. I did claim vt a while back though.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #768
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        Well... I'm going to be moving in my new house today so I won't be on for frequent activity EOD. I have no leads now that I made the mistake on cedo (he said "roleblocked" and I assumed he actually got a role and was blocked but he meant the RB targeted him and nothing happened)
        I'm going to my original vote of plop

        Silvuh, I can't deny your reasoning in that last post but your conclusion is wromg. And to add to that, most people only think I'm suspicious because I made a shitty joke on d0, so if that's it lol. Good luck guys


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #769
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          New leads***


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #770
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
            Are you saying the bolded part because of the underlined part?
            Yes, my only reasoning right now.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #771
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              ...and we're both wolves, and with v dead, Charu and I don't look good now.
              We're. As in we are? You know, the contraction?

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #772
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                I mean sure themed game is about misspelling but you haven't typo-ed pretty much all game in a way worth noting.

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #773
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  I guess you'd have also had to typo "both"as well. But that concept just leaves a more sour taste in my mouth than a warhead.

                  The candy for the record.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #774
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    Sorry, been awhile, forgot you had a vote. Xel brings up a good point, xiz and Sun targeted each other and we're both wolves, and with v dead, Charu and I don't look good now. Charu is either human or playing a really good wolf game, which I don't think it's the latter, and I'm not a wolf. It sucks because I really don't know how to argue out of this one besides saying that. I did claim vt a while back though.
                    Oh my god, it's like... it's like... you didn't even react to everything that has been going on in the past 5 pages.

                    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM


                    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #775
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      Fuck I typo-ed.

                      Fuck this shit I quit.

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #776
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        Really do t think that typo means anything
                        My phone does that same correction
                        ...if he's on phone


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #777
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          Even if he's on comp I doubt that means anything


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #778
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            We're. As in we are? You know, the contraction?
                            It wasn't a typo, I was saying based on your post we're wolves, I know you meant one of us, but it was easier saying it that way.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #779
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              Originally posted by blindreper1179
                              It wasn't a typo, I was saying based on your post we're wolves, I know you meant one of us, but it was easier saying it that way.
                              Why is it easier to phrase it that way? It reflects you poorly, it sounds like shit, it just looks and reads like you're not thinking straight because you're being pushed into a corner. The concept of saying "we're wolves" is silly here completely.

                              Comment

                              • iluswirl
                                Clueless & Comfortable
                                • May 2007
                                • 462

                                #780
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                Ok so because mobile is the BEST THING EVER, I want to pull together the 3? suspicions and potentially weigh the pros and cons of each.

                                So dbp has a wagon on him mostly based on what the other 2 wolves said. I'm afraid that this argument has a gaping hole in that the other 2 wolves, realistically, should have been nonchalant toward the third in order to avoid giving their game up.

                                Blind is suspect because he started the v wagon on some shaky ground, I think there's more but I can't be bothered to look right now.

                                Plop is suspect partly because of what I said d1, but I retracted that statement because I changed my mind. Other reasoning is based on wolftalk/SK theory.

                                Comment

                                Working...