TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #616
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    Alright, I don't know what damage I'm about to do, but, fuck if I know, I feel like I'm playing really bad right now.

    Xiz, I have a question for you:

    Originally posted by Xiz
    Also, props to Gradiant for baiting that lynch. Probably saved a blue there. I haven't been keeping up with the thread as much as I should have, but I saw his bait. (Why else would I immediately stop pressuring him haha)
    I... don't even, what do you mean by this? Like I'm looking through and I can't understand what these sentences mean.

    As far as I could see, Gradiant wanted Psycho dead and was pointing fingers at sunfan saying if he dies then he will be suspect because sunfan was seemingly ignoring Gradiant's post and V's accusations towards Pyscho.

    Like what part of that is baiting? I don't... I don't...

    Then there's the fact Gradiant died, I don't understand that either. They kept a 100% confirmed town and instead went after Gradiant, which makes me think Gradiant was on to something because my entire thought process is completely destroyed with V coming back human.

    Because V's human, I'm more inclined to believe his entire suspicions on Psycho, and now she's trying to play the strong human role, making a reads list, trying to throw the trail off because of last phase.

    Like, you know what? I'm going to put 99% faith that Psycho is a wolf, and all she's trying to do right now is appear pro town by pushing points and making reads. Funnily enough, one of my second suspects of a wolf right now is on her green side, sunfan. Which is another reason I'm believing she's possibly in cahoots with him.

    Lets bring some meta here. Sunfan's motto, if I recall when he's a wolf, is try to do things a wolf wouldn't do, which is exactly what just happened last night with Gradiant dying.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • psychoangel691
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2004
      • 10438

      #617
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      Oh ffs I'm not having people waste a day phase making a case on me. I'm a COP, I was roleblocked last night which makes me believe even more that plop or xel are wolves since they were the ones I was on prior to the night phase.

      Now that I've signed my death sentence, there's not much reason for me to stick around. Even if I can be protected during the night I'll likely just be roleblocked over and over.
      Originally posted by Charu
      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #618
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        Well now, I was, alright, now my mind is dead.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #619
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          Originally posted by Charu
          Alright, I don't know what damage I'm about to do, but, fuck if I know, I feel like I'm playing really bad right now.

          Xiz, I have a question for you:

          I... don't even, what do you mean by this? Like I'm looking through and I can't understand what these sentences mean.
          Charu you couldn't possibly scream more town if you tried I love you buddy lol

          Here is what I meant:

          Originally posted by Gradiant
          -I believe there is a mafia in the pair of V and Blind (not both). Reasons stated already for both. As I have said before, there's really nothing else to have at this point with the other bullshit going on. If I really need a third, it'll probably be you at this point as it seems you are demanding shit from me without really putting anything forward yourself. I'm a wolf because I'm forming opinions early? You have a list of wolves already based on no information? Almost all of your posts are just "I like ______", "I don't like ______", whatever? I don't know.

          -I don't have anything in terms of same alignment. I suppose town same alignment could be anybody I don't think is a wolf at this point so refer above.

          -blue or green, can't really decide. I look better in blue though.
          huehuehuehue

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #620
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            I just gone brain dead.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #621
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              So you all might want to take a nice look back at all the people that were on the wagon to kill me and that currently are trying to hop on that nice easy wagon.
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #622
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                @Charu

                Good call with the reads list, comprehensive reads lists (with all remaining people) is a red-flag for me. Which is what we got from psycho.


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #623
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  huehuehuehue
                  Are you fucking... oh my god, I'm so stupid.

                  Fucking wow, I didn't catch that, I thought he was jokingly answering his favorite color.

                  I'm mad.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #624
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    @Charu

                    Good call with the reads list, comprehensive reads lists (with all remaining people) is a red-flag for me. Which is what we got from psycho.
                    *cough*

                    Originally posted by psychoangel691
                    Oh ffs I'm not having people waste a day phase making a case on me. I'm a COP, I was roleblocked last night which makes me believe even more that plop or xel are wolves since they were the ones I was on prior to the night phase.

                    Now that I've signed my death sentence, there's not much reason for me to stick around. Even if I can be protected during the night I'll likely just be roleblocked over and over.

                    Sorry that I actually wanted to stay alive as a blue and not have to claim it.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #625
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      Originally posted by psychoangel691
                      Oh ffs I'm not having people waste a day phase making a case on me. I'm a COP, I was roleblocked last night which makes me believe even more that plop or xel are wolves since they were the ones I was on prior to the night phase.

                      Now that I've signed my death sentence, there's not much reason for me to stick around. Even if I can be protected during the night I'll likely just be roleblocked over and over.
                      oh shit unvote

                      I haven't been paying attention to plop but I'll look into it


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #626
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        oh what

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #627
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          plop

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #628
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            Oh shit, yeah, gonna unvote as well.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #629
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              Also psyco you didnt need to claim with just 3 votes on you. That was a big mistake. You were not gonna die yet, and there was still PLENTY of time for it to change off of you :\

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #630
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                oh shit unvote

                                I haven't been paying attention to plop but I'll look into it
                                I laid out basically everything there was to lay out about plop. Instead of looking at it you chose to hop on the easy wagon with me with this phase. I'm still convinced you're a wolf as well.

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                Also psyco you didnt need to claim with just 3 votes on you. That was a big mistake. You were not gonna die yet, and there was still PLENTY of time for it to change off of you :\
                                I wasn't going to have people waste the day going back and forth with me. It's exhausting to have to keep defending over and over again anyway. Now focus can be paid on the people it should be on.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...