TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #451
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    less SK talk; more lynch talk
    someone needs to give me a good reason why I'm the only one who appears to think Xiz is wolfy
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #452
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      Oh good most of you are in thread, just before EOD. I like that. So, am I to start my favorite bandwagon?

      Or are we to still to due for another round of pishposh arguments

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #453
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        You're not allowed to play this card anymore; man up
        i know i shouldn't bring personal feelings into this game but it's hard

        here's some shit

        a few have noticed xiz just leaving his stupid gut reads list, i've asked him about it a lot of times and he never replied, i haven't forgotten that, and i'll be fucked if his 'intuition' is going to give him a free pass for not saying anything substantial; thing is, idk if he's had a real chance these days to elaborate on what he's said. I know for sure he was online and posting when I asked him about me

        i think it's pretty likely that V is manipulating us, i don't know if this works for or against us, that obviously relies on his alignment, but for the moment that would probably be role neutral, we'll have to revisit this later. like I said I would guess the V seriously thinks that he's not on the same team as psycho, as for what that means who knows

        i'm way lost on the gradiant/sunfan lovers' quarrel, i don't care to read through that right now honestly

        fuck blindreaper

        that's all i can think of right now


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • Silvuh
          quit
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Apr 2005
          • 938

          #454
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          Wow, this thread moves way too fast for me.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Oh and I think with an IC the chance of serial killer is like 65-70% because a normal distribution of roles will have a higher chance of having serial killer. The statistics would be really really hard to suss out but it seems evident when you look at the roles and think about it
          Ignoring night actions (which haven't happened yet), no matter how many letters are determined (unless it's all of them), there's always a 50% chance of there being an SK because of the way the game is set up. The expected number of Ts is half the number of unknowns, so with seven unknowns, there's an equal chance of three or four Ts. With one letter known, three Ts becomes the most likely scenario. In that way, the chance of there being a SK seems to go up (though the probability of an odd number of Ts is still 50%), and it will seem to go back down when two more letters are determined to not be Ts (and two Ts becomes most likely).
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          and so when DBP said A Thing (mentioned serial killers in his first post in what i think is his first C9++)
          But when Plop, in his second post, reacted to your vote with clip art of a guy looking guilty (15), that wasn't worth a comment? I can't think of anything a townie would have to gain from posting something like that.

          Xiz, in 284, I was asking about Plop's vote on psychoangel (239), not blind, so your 323 didn't answer my question. (Sorry if that was unclear.) You reacted to psychoangel voting Plop in return (350) but never commented on Plop's vote directly, which doesn't count saying that you're still going with your early read on him (360). So I would like to see a little more about Plop from you when you're back.

          That also kind of makes Plop's comment at 366 interesting, as if saying "Hey, I'm being more pro-town now, so ignore what you thought of me before." Another interesting choice of words I found from Plop was saying psychoangel was his "safest bet" (285) rather than his best bet for getting more information. Possible motive slip.

          I actually was suspicious of psychoangel at first because her only two posts on the 27th (25 and 28) were just empty responses to others' jokes and that she avoided any reference to the UN game when talking about how she's "never" active on Day 1 and that it "always" sucks (193, 218). Because game was half a year ago and under a totally different game setup, what's interesting really is that she seemed to have forgotten about it at first rather than just how her play is different between the two games.

          P.S. So yeah I'm totally bandwagoning on Greg's pressure on Xiz because it's not like this post took me seven hours to write or anything.

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #455
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            less SK talk; more lynch talk
            someone needs to give me a good reason why I'm the only one who appears to think Xiz is wolfy
            Because you're the only one who would pick up on something so frivolous.

            Comment

            • cedolad
              moonchild~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 6879

              #456
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              Alright, enough games. I'm ready to flip someone, we have three and a half hours, we still have enough time to bicker. I'm starting a wagon.

              Lead suspicion for managing a redirection of pressure from one individual to another:
              Vendetta21

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #457
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                Originally posted by Silvuh
                I actually was suspicious of psychoangel at first because her only two posts on the 27th (25 and 28) were just empty responses to others' jokes and that she avoided any reference to the UN game when talking about how she's "never" active on Day 1 and that it "always" sucks (193, 218). Because game was half a year ago and under a totally different game setup, what's interesting really is that she seemed to have forgotten about it at first rather than just how her play is different between the two games.
                See this is a great example of why I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. Last game I didn't participate in the joking around stuff and got heat because I had said I was waiting for that to die down. This time I joke around some and it gave you reason to be suspicious of me.
                The UN game was a completely different animal not only because of it being anon but because as I was posting I could talk to other wolves for ideas. Every other day 1 has sucked for me and I've never been real strong with opinions in my 1st day. I'm not confident in my day 1 and it always lands me in the same position over and over.
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #458
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  yo my case is not frivilous; Xiz isn't finding wolves, he's not changing his reads at all or considering other options, he's not playing town. He's thrown out so many accusations and commented one way or another on a lot of interactions, and done nothing with them.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #459
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    Originally posted by cedolad
                    Alright, enough games. I'm ready to flip someone, we have three and a half hours, we still have enough time to bicker. I'm starting a wagon.

                    Lead suspicion for managing a redirection of pressure from one individual to another:
                    Vendetta21
                    I have to say I'm glad someone else felt V was a bit weird. Seemed like most people just passed it off as his normal play.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #460
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      yo my case is not frivilous; Xiz isn't finding wolves, he's not changing his reads at all or considering other options, he's not playing town. He's thrown out so many accusations and commented one way or another on a lot of interactions, and done nothing with them.
                      it's an o, not an i, but in due time child, in due time.

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #461
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        the theme of this game is misspelling so screw you cedload =(
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #462
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          Anybody have anything to add? Specifically V, and probably XelNya?

                          Comment

                          • Silvuh
                            quit
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 938

                            #463
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            Originally posted by psychoangel691
                            Last game I didn't participate in the joking around stuff and got heat because I had said I was waiting for that to die down. This time I joke around some and it gave you reason to be suspicious of me.
                            I didn't read the previous game and wasn't comparing your play in it to this one, because yeah, anon games are different. Really, I found your joking around suspicious not because of the content but because no one responded to it. Others were throwing around a lot of jokes with each other, and it was like maybe some had a reason to not call attention to you.

                            Anyway, now I just feel bad for bringing it up again after that debate had subsided, sorry.

                            P.S. Good answers Plop, I won't vote for you now.

                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #464
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              Originally posted by Silvuh
                              I didn't read the previous game and wasn't comparing your play in it to this one, because yeah, anon games are different. Really, I found your joking around suspicious not because of the content but because no one responded to it. Others were throwing around a lot of jokes with each other, and it was like maybe some had a reason to not call attention to you.

                              Anyway, now I just feel bad for bringing it up again after that debate had subsided, sorry.

                              P.S. Good answers Plop, I won't vote for you now.
                              It's fine you gotta bring up the things that stick out to you and I understand that. I just always seem to deal with the same stuff day 1 lol.

                              Actually there's a lot of times I'll notice that people will ignore posts of mine and I don't really know why. Or not post to them I should say I guess.
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • Vendetta21
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 2745

                                #465
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                Originally posted by cedolad
                                Alright, enough games. I'm ready to flip someone, we have three and a half hours, we still have enough time to bicker. I'm starting a wagon.

                                Lead suspicion for managing a redirection of pressure from one individual to another:
                                Vendetta21
                                But psycho upon being pressed and my not pushing xelnya immediately jumped onto new suspicions.

                                I act with confidence in choosing who to kill because it is highly necessary to make a succesful day one lynch. I've lead 4 of them in my life. I'm not perfect and I can't pretend to know every thing so I make an extremely concerted effort to explain why I think what I think. I triple checked my reasoning and did some research to confirm that there wasn't some glaring effort.

                                You are making a high stakes claim that you yourself have flipped back and forth on (my alignment.) But you are basing it off one data point that makes a lot of sense in context. Review that context. The move between making things happen and coming to a conclusion was intentional because I know how mislynches happen (I've lead tons of mislynches.)

                                Lynching me for being a good player you can't get a good read on is stupid, and if that truly is the entirety of your read it needs a little more thorough review of context. Try finding a wolf game where I go hard on day 1. There are 20 to choose from. Omega is here so this is my
                                LAst post.

                                Comment

                                Working...