TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #406
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    Originally posted by XelNya
    Three things:

    1.

    Yep. He gets it.

    2. Referencing past games was frowned upon last I checked. When did this change?

    And it's especially bad if you pick shitty games to reference.

    3. Blind posted something so I'm gonna vote switch: Psychoangel. You're right we are stretched a little thin.
    I missed this before. Nice jump onto the wagon on me simply because we're "stretched a little thin"
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #407
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      gonna reread the thread; I have no idea where Jake is quoting from
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #408
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        Originally posted by Xiz
        sunfan
        Xiz's gut feelings are so good that they apparently happen before I even post; nicce!
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #409
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          I don't see the quote you quoted in #427; if it was before V posted his essay on Xel and Kayla then it doesn't matter to me because that would mean you were neutral on her before V did that and then you were saying you'd be down to lynch her so that doesn't matter. If I've missed that quote after skimming the posts since V's post then my bad, but I don't see it?
          Yeah, you are bad. Your vote on me is now junk, congrats. You also didnt address any of v's long post as far as i could see besides saying it was "scratching the surface" or some shit like that. I think ignoring posts is a lot worse than somebody changing a read from null to perhaps red.

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #410
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            You could also click that lovely triangle next to my name in the quote to see it in context, which you shouldve done already if you were wanting to put a vote in me.

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #411
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              Originally posted by Gradiant
              put a vote in me.
              O bby
              *Vote on me

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #412
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                You said "he's not trying to get more information", to which I replied "he won't have the opportunity to get more information because he'll be out"

                We're not done here, btw
                Still waiting since you said we're not done here
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #413
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                  When I posted that you had 2 posts in this thread, whereas when you were Hook you were active enough to end up being tied as the primary lynch target opposite Hans. If you're a wolf then my reasoning for the gap between the two would be that in the disney game you were a vanilla villain so you could speak more freely compared to this game, where if you're a wolf you might be more anxious about saying the wrong thing.
                  Hook I wasn't active until I was pushed on, which is basically exactly what's happening all over again.

                  You made a push against midi and I only contributed speculation. Our level of investment is what differs.
                  I made a weak push on middie trying to see what he'd say. He ended up ignoring it completely. I moved on.

                  That's fair. Why you haven't responded to his accusations against you though?
                  What more can I say that I haven't already? I don't really understand why I'm any more suspicious than anyone else that's thrown some weak votes or bandwagoning votes out there. I skimmed the thread when I posted about the gifs and I was referring to the gifs and images but only put gifs because I didn't really sit there and think my post out. It was more an alright I need to get something moving and started with middie and the junk posting in hopes that he'd respond.
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #414
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    Sorry that I'm going back to some things now and responding but a lot had popped up and I had grabbed the most recent while there were still a lot of people posting. Now I'm trying to catch up on other things I may have missed.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #415
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      Originally posted by Gradiant
                      You could also click that lovely triangle next to my name in the quote to see it in context, which you shouldve done already if you were wanting to put a vote in me.
                      Real talk, didn't know about the triangle, ty for that.

                      But still, it doesn't really matter b/c you were neutral on her before and then willing to name her in your group of 3 after V posted since you posted the initial quote when basically only plop was calling her out.

                      Also, V's accusation is pretty weak in my opinion b/c he spends most of the time in that post talking about Xel and then switches to Kayla at the very end of it.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #416
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        However, you three are not at the top of my list at all lol
                        then what was the point of talking about it?
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • psychoangel691
                          Retired Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 10438

                          #417
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          Are you all that dead set on me that it's gone this quiet in the thread with 4 1/2 hrs left?
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #418
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            Alright, can I just stop whatever is going on and backup towards the beginning of the phase? (because holy shit I'm actually rereading and taking notes in a giant ass post which I don't know if I'll post now because it's my thoughts on every single post, lol) I think I may have uncovered something that I'm suprised no one has mentioned.

                            So, okay, you know Backpack's initial post and then V saying there was a serial killer?

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            i'm the serial killer killer

                            i kill serial killers... serially
                            Yes, I'm aware that it's Backpack's very first post, but then... this happens!

                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            So we have a serial killer
                            And then, I think Backpack kind of trapped himself when he responded right after with this.

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            what makes you say that です
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            V
                            Now, okay, I don't know if this was mentioned in the later pages (I'm on page 6 at the moment), but gosh golly I think this could be something devestating for the town later if we keep this unchecked.

                            As I was reading through it, Plop ignored V's claim initially.

                            Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                            There's some quality content in the first five pages, like backpack doing his serial killer bit or the discussion of the innocent child role and what it means.
                            Also, with that quote, he mentioned about discussing the innocent child role. Now unless I'm a bad reader no one was talking about the innocent child role except for, you guessed it, Plop.

                            Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                            Unless I'm reading the wiki wrong, an innocent child means that we either have no masons or two masons in play. Cool.

                            I'm not too sure if being the innocent child is an instant death sentence though. Their role would be increasingly beneficial to the town as the game goes on so the wolves would want to get rid of them pretty early, but the same could be said for roles as well. Do the wolves want to play it safe and get rid of the only confirmed town or do they want to take a risk and maybe nab a cop or a doctor? Regardless, swirl should definitely try to get his money's worth out of this phase.
                            Can I also say that that quote was the first post to talk about the game in general before everyone became serious?

                            Anyways, moving on...

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            I like dabackpack the cereal killer. Even though he is toats the cereal killer (rip frosted flakes) lets keep him alive till like, the last day.
                            Xiz wants to keep the Serial Killer until end game. I don't know if I like this, I would think we, as town, would want to kill the Serial Killer around mid-game because that would be the more profitable spot. Keeping until end game becomes a gamble. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #419
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              I feel like this could be good discussion. LIKE! COMMENT! AND SUBSCRIBE!


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Vendetta21
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 2745

                                #420
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                I talked about the innocent child

                                Comment

                                Working...