TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #586
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    I think I'm more suspicious of those who jumped on the wagon late or that avoided it all together. Actually feel a bit suspicious of you after these posts

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    ..............Vendetta.............
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    Reluctantly
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    V said that? Jesus that's pretty damming for him right now.

    I feel better about that vote now, but there's still a chance he would do those things as a human (just as a general statement, I'm not moving my vote)
    It's as if you already knew he was a human and were trying your best to make yourself look as town as possible by being "iffy" on your vote. If you were really that iffy on it you would have voted for me or someone else. You've jumped up pretty high on the list for me.
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #587
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      If I was a wolf, why do you think I would switch my vote from one human to another and attract suspicion to myself? Especially when you had more votes on you at the time?

      I think I gave an explanation at the time, that I was weary of both of you. V ' reasoning was good, and in the end I doubted it because of the thought that he was manipulating us.


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • psychoangel691
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2004
        • 10438

        #588
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        If I was a wolf, why do you think I would switch my vote from one human to another and attract suspicion to myself? Especially when you had more votes on you at the time?

        I think I gave an explanation at the time, that I was weary of both of you. V ' reasoning was good, and in the end I doubted it because of the thought that he was manipulating us.
        And why would I draw attention to myself if I was a wolf by attacking the person most suspicious of me? Yet two of you have already placed a vote on me.
        Originally posted by Charu
        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #589
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          Especially when you had more votes on you at the time? .
          Err this might be wrong actually, but I think suspicions were around equal at that time


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #590
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            Yeah it was 3 and 3 by then
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #591
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              Looking back you had actually voted V in the earlier part of the phase after the whole SK thing went down

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              V
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #592
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                Silvu:
                As of right now I'm leaning town for Slivu, but I don't have a lot to go on for now. Seems to be making informative posts without being overly pushy on anything.

                thesoonphan:
                Also leaning town on him for now given last phase. Usually it's pretty easy to tell when he's a wolf and he hasn't really stuck out that way so far this game. I also don't think he would have wanted gradiant to die after their argument if he were a wolf. It could be a clever tactic, but I'm not worried about him for now.

                cedolad:
                For now I'm going to lean town on him. He did push the V lynch pretty hard but I'm not sure why he'd sway the votes away from me if he were a wolf because it would have killed a townie either way. I know none of you know this because obviously you have no reason to believe me saying I'm town, but for me I don't consider him wolf for now because he could have easily jumped on the wagon for me and killed me off. Once I was killed V probably would be taking the heat that I'm going to take today anyway. So really there's no benefit for cedo to push the votes away from me onto V if he were a wolf.

                Charoo:
                I'm kind of just neutral on him for now. A lot of goof posting early, was on xel for a bit of the phase, questioned the SK thing with backpack so for some of the phase seemed like he was trying to get some information. What I didn't like was the lazy V vote at the very end of the phase without saying much of anything. Also did it when he knew V wouldn't be back to post anymore, that makes me slightly weary but not enough to want to chase him down this phase.

                blindreaper:
                Extremely lazy play, left himself on V the entire day under the premis of "he's scary and can sway people" which yes can be dangerous but with little other evidence against him blind should have been looking into other people. I don't like that he just piggybacked off cedo's stuff on V with
                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                Cedo explained how I feel to a T.
                zelnya:
                I really don't know what to think about him right now. I got a lot of feedback that this is just the way he plays regardless of role. He did make some effort with the reads list but also said that he didn't think I was a good day 1 lynch but hopped on the wagon anyway.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                .

                3. Blind posted something so I'm gonna vote switch: Psychoangel. You're right we are stretched a little thin.
                The phase was starting to wind down but we still had a little over 5 hours at this point. Still plenty of time to gain information for a good lynch.

                xiv:
                Also someone I'm weary of because there was no effort there. Not much supporting evidence for anything really just hopping around. Was just very casual with jumping on a few wagons
                Originally posted by Xiz
                Also I still like killing sunfan over everyone else today still. His early responses of me on him were too weird.

                I will wagon on sunfan, plop, or dabackpack as of right now if those wagons pick up.
                but really didn't say why. Could just be very lazy play, I don't know.

                dabackpank:
                Already mentioned why I'm leaning red on him but will place it in here anyway.
                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                Actually feel a bit suspicious of you after these posts

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                ..............Vendetta.............
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                Reluctantly
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                V said that? Jesus that's pretty damming for him right now.

                I feel better about that vote now, but there's still a chance he would do those things as a human (just as a general statement, I'm not moving my vote)
                It's as if you already knew he was a human and were trying your best to make yourself look as town as possible by being "iffy" on your vote. If you were really that iffy on it you would have voted for me or someone else. You've jumped up pretty high on the list for me.
                Going back through the thread I came to find that even Silvuh though it was weird prior to the phase ending.
                Originally posted by Silvuh
                dabbacpnak cuz #534 makes no sense to me as a town post

                brb hav somore surfaces to scratch bt relly at this . i just dont want a pantom

                so we shud put more preassure on xiv rite funstan
                Then there was the whole SK thing, which may be nothing but it may be something. He had actually placed a vote on V earlier because of it.

                plopadop:
                This is my strongest wolf lean right now.
                Started with this when I had only made 2 posts that weren't serious in the game
                Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                This seems to be indicative of more than one player this game. Even though I've only played a couple of games with him, V's posts seem to be more stream of consciousness style than before (that's role neutral, though), and psychoangel is way more UTR compared to when she was Hook...maybe she's nervous to enter the fray because she isn't a vanilla townie?
                Which I was the same on Hook until being pressed on. He placed a vote on blind but as soon as Xiz mentioned that he was moving up his mafia list with that vote he jumped over to me.
                Originally posted by Xiz
                Plop is moving farther and farther up my mafia list, especially his vote on blind. As for blind, I want him to speak more but since he is playing the lurker game, I wanna hear more from psycoangel who is playing rather differently. She is moving farther and farther up the mafia list as well.
                Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                I'm still suspicious of psychoangel for the disconnect between her play as Hook d1 and her play this d1. However, with her recent posts she seems to be going past her "I usually suck at d1" defense and demonstrating through example that she's pro-town. Still iffy though. Speaking of Xiz, he's tunneling on me a bit, using iluswirl's confirmed status and similar reads to make his own arguments more convincing, but that's pretty role neutral I guess. I dunno what to make of it yet. As for the Midi stuff, he seems pretty relaxed in his posting style right now so I'm more inclined to say that he's town, the antithesis of Charu who posts with so much flair that it's like he's trying to hide something maybe.

                I'll switch to psychoangel until there's more developments.
                Silvuh asks him why I'm still iffy enough to vote for if I'm starting to demonstrate pro town.
                Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                While she's starting to move towards the green I still think that she's down in the red, or at least the orange. Gradiant and sunfan have both offered contrary opinions about her d1 behavior that haven't really swayed me one way or the other. Are they being honest, or are they trying to direct me away from her? Plus I was hoping that the vote would get her or somebody else to respond to it in some way (debaters, band-wagoners, etc), which I could then use to make a more informed decision. I don't have many leads right now so a psychoangel vote was the safest bet I had, and I guess still have for right now.
                Says I'm starting to move towards the green but still thinks I'm down in the red. Isn't that contradictory?
                Also, we now know Gradiant was townie and had no ulterior motive in what he had said.

                He agrees with me on middie and states that V is more confident as a wolf yet for some reason didn't find V wolfy
                Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                Adding onto this, not saying that he's a wolf but V has said in the past that he feels more confident as a wolf when he's in the spotlight. I could see midi being the same way based on his personality.
                Lazily agrees with everything V says to keep his vote on me
                Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                I'm going to keep my vote on psychoangel. I agree with most of what V said about her, and I'd also add on that she accused midi of being a wolf because he tried to draw attention to himself, which is something that she says a wolf wouldn't typically do, when she herself has taken a fairly passive role, something that her line of reasoning implies is typical wolf behavior. If she thinks that wolves generally take passive roles, and she's taking a passive role, then perhaps she is a wolf as well.
                Plus tries to come up with some logic that for some reason I'd want to talk about what a wolf would or wouldn't do thus implicating myself as one.

                Tries diverting me off him onto V

                Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                Psychoangel, what's your opinion on V? You focused your rebuttal efforts on me more so than him when he made a number of points against you as well.
                Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                Originally posted by Silvuh
                That also kind of makes Plop's comment at 366 interesting, as if saying "Hey, I'm being more pro-town now, so ignore what you thought of me before."
                My goal with that post was for him to move away from his early gut reads and incorporate the more recent happenings into his speculation. If he thinks that I'm a wolf then I want him to show evidence why, and he hasn't done that yet.
                Originally posted by silvuh
                Another interesting choice of words I found from Plop was saying psychoangel was his "safest bet" (285) rather than his best bet for getting more information. Possible motive slip.
                By safest I meant that it has the best balance between being a worthy flip and a person that's likely to be a wolf.
                Then there's the slip here
                Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                I: am still confident with lynching psychoangel today; think Charu is looking too far into the serial killer post stuff but appreciate what he's going for; agree with others that Xiz is lacking in showing his work; believe Silvuh is town but would like him to post more regardless; like that you're trying to open new avenues of discussion but if psycho flips wolf I'll be toying with the possibility of it being an act of misdirection.
                There was never a reply to Cedo pointing that out but the phase was ending anyway so I wont focus too hard on that. Basically it comes down to he stayed on me for the phase based on "I wasn't playing the same as on Hook" then latched on to V's paragraph of me. There's also just a lot of odd posts that I feel implicate him overall.


                I'm pretty confident that plop and backpack are wolves. I think our other is hiding somewhere in the lazy players whether it be xiz, Xel or blind. These are the people I'd really like to see get pressed on for information today. We have a 72hr day phase this time around, lets try to gather good information. I know most of you are just going to want to hop on me after V's flip, and fire away whatever questions you want but lets make sure others get questioned as well.
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #593
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  Originally posted by psychoangel691
                  zelnya:
                  I really don't know what to think about him right now.

                  ...I think our other is hiding somewhere in the lazy players whether it be xiz, Xel or blind.
                  1. Good. Then I am getting what I want. I want uncertainty. If you could hard lean either way then I have played like shit.

                  2. I'm not lazy. It's pretty intentional.

                  And so is this:
                  xiz

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #594
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    And yes the lack of explanation is also intentional. As is this double post.

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #595
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      And this tripple post.

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #596
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        And that typo.

                        I'm gonna stop now rofl.

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #597
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          I stayed on V because he scares me. I know that's not a good reason, but that's that. It sucks he was human because he would be an asset to us, but I was obviously willing to take that risk. I didn't think anyone would hop on my vote with my obvious logic. Some of you have mentioned that V was making good arguments, why didn't you follow? When I agree, I'm not going to hide it or throw my vote somewhere else, I'm going to say it. Cedo said what was on my mind, why write my own long redundant post?

                          As for other people, I don't think psycho is playing differently, just posting more frequently. Cedo is human, xel wolfy, since he's posting the same as the game him and fic were wolves iirc. Pop is suspicious with the argument psycho is given, gradiant was wolfy but nope, Sun is human, xiz I'm unsure of so no answer, dbp is wolfy since he was so easily swayed. Charu is human.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #598
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            Sorry psycho human leaning
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #599
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              Hi everyone

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #600
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                I think we all want to hear what Xiz has to say about yesterday with this new knowledge
                                Mmk



                                So I'll take the blame for V's death. If I was in thread I could have stopped it, because he was way more town in my eyes, and his novel he wrote was the most town-V thing I have seen in a while. So my bad town.

                                Also, props to Gradiant for baiting that lynch. Probably saved a blue there. I haven't been keeping up with the thread as much as I should have, but I saw his bait. (Why else would I immediately stop pressuring him haha)

                                I need to stand back and look at everyone again, because I figured people would last minute wagon hop but I didn't think it would happen on V. I think it was easy for the wolves to pick up on him since he states he was going to be AFK for the rest of the phase. So my question is, when did the wolves see this and react. I'd be willing to bet most of the wolves were on that wagon.


                                For now (without being fully caught up still) I'd say Sunfan > (Plop / Psyco) > Daback > Silv

                                That probably will change. Also I am feeling strong on either plop or psyco being a wolf. Not both. But willing to risk one is in there.

                                Comment

                                Working...