TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #361
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    Originally posted by iluswirl
    Psychoangel - your logic for voting xel was poor, posting gifs doesn't divert the thoughts that he's a wolf. The flak you're taking is justified, until you really straighten some info up. You claim day 0 is bad for you, then you go and drop a vote. I understand you were turning up the heat on xel, but the same information could be obtained through less suspicious methods.
    Logic for voting anyone this early is pretty much shit. There's not much to go off of but knowing middie's personality it's something I can see him doing to mask being a wolf. I've said it before already. I take flak the first day no matter what I do. People like to push my buttons intentionally because they know they'll get a reaction out of me.
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • psychoangel691
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2004
      • 10438

      #362
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      So how far am I from insta at this point since people want to hop the wagon? I lost track of the votes.

      Telling you right now lynching me is stupid but if you all really want to listen to V that's your choice.
      Originally posted by Charu
      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #363
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        *three factions at worst


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • iluswirl
          Clueless & Comfortable
          • May 2007
          • 462

          #364
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          thesunfan- besides being afraid that v can carry the wolf team, what justification do you have to get rid of him this early?

          dabackpack- your actual contributions to this game are pretty small. The defense of 'what do you get out of lynching me' makes me weary.

          I will finish the rest of you later.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #365
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            Originally posted by iluswirl
            thesunfan- besides being afraid that v can carry the wolf team, what justification do you have to get rid of him this early?


            None I'm not even looking at him?
            I just responded to "being afraid of V" which some people had talked about
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Vendetta21
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Aug 2006
              • 2745

              #366
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              you're still pretty far and after the shitload i've piled on you that's really heartening because it means some people are very hesitant

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #367
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                Originally posted by Gradiant
                I fail to see how a vote on me is better placed. Looks like a bunch of bullshit to me.
                Sunfan
                its not a final vote; its just throwing a vote out there tentatively. Your reaction is pretty OMGUS, which is interesting but I think its more attributable to your personality.
                I'm not "hard-defending" Kayla at all, she could very well be a wolf. I personally have no idea if she is or not is all, and I think that there's several better lynches today.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #368
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  you're still pretty far and after the shitload i've piled on you that's really heartening because it means some people are very hesitant
                  They should be hesitant. It's the first day and you're trying to push on one single person. What about the other people in the thread? There's more than one wolf in this game and even possibly an SK. So why are you trying to push me over the edge so quickly? Seems you want to get to the night phase awfully fast. This day should be about getting as much information as possible and making a lynch that's going to be a good one. You're not even trying to gain more information anymore.
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #369
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    Still trying to shift through the dump truck that V just loaded onto the thread. I just got off work for the day and was really looking forward to relaxing, but I'll make some time tonight to really look into what people have been saying.

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #370
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      I'd also really like to see all these bandwagoners make some points of their own. You all just want to piggyback off V. All of this over me voting on middie seems a bit ridiculous. I thought it could be a way he was masking himself, others told me he does it every game, I dropped it. So would someone care to give another reason why I'm suspicious?
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #371
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        None I'm not even looking at him?
                        I just responded to "being afraid of V" which some people had talked about
                        well, I should correct myself. I'm not looking at him now b/c I feel like I get a better read on him later in the game. As of now, Its boiling down to exactly what I said; he was choosing which sheep to shoot at and he found his choice in Kayla. Before that, he made similar post to the one he made on Kayla/Mittens @DBP. Honestly, I'd say killing the person he's tunneled on towards the end of the phase (yes I know that this person is Kayla hear me out) would be a good choice for the lynch, BUT, I don't think that this would really help anyone if it was Kayla. I think I would have a hard time trying to get something out of that.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #372
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          Originally posted by psychoangel691
                          They should be hesitant. It's the first day and you're trying to push on one single person. What about the other people in the thread? There's more than one wolf in this game and even possibly an SK. So why are you trying to push me over the edge so quickly? Seems you want to get to the night phase awfully fast. This day should be about getting as much information as possible and making a lynch that's going to be a good one. You're not even trying to gain more information anymore.
                          Yes and no. You can get a lot of information from a flip. Which is what V is steering towards. We want from shit posting on each other, and RVS votes to hardcore "I think you're a wolf" vote, and walls of texts. I think the statement "You're not even trying to gain more information anymore" is defunct and should not be used against him as an argument.

                          Though I do agree his moves are hasty and his pushes are super aggressive, but that doesn't mean an end-all of, he's a wolf. Actually, I don't even think that's within his personality. Let alone his wolf play.

                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #373
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            Originally posted by cedolad
                            Yes and no. You can get a lot of information from a flip. Which is what V is steering towards. We want from shit posting on each other, and RVS votes to hardcore "I think you're a wolf" vote, and walls of texts. I think the statement "You're not even trying to gain more information anymore" is defunct and should not be used against him as an argument.

                            Though I do agree his moves are hasty and his pushes are super aggressive, but that doesn't mean an end-all of, he's a wolf. Actually, I don't even think that's within his personality. Let alone his wolf play.
                            Where in that post did I say that V is a wolf?
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • Vendetta21
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 2745

                              #374
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              well, I should correct myself. I'm not looking at him now b/c I feel like I get a better read on him later in the game. As of now, Its boiling down to exactly what I said; he was choosing which sheep to shoot at and he found his choice in Kayla. Before that, he made similar post to the one he made on Kayla/Mittens @DBP. Honestly, I'd say killing the person he's tunneled on towards the end of the phase (yes I know that this person is Kayla hear me out) would be a good choice for the lynch, BUT, I don't think that this would really help anyone if it was Kayla. I think I would have a hard time trying to get something out of that.
                              Because you think Kayla is human? Or because you prefer a lynch with information over a lynch on someone that seems wolfish?

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #375
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                I said he's not trying to get more information. Okay fine, poor wording I guess since you want to go with the lynch information. The point is we should be getting as much information DURING the phase we're in now. Why try to get the night going early when we're in the 1st day and there's still potential to pull more out?
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...