TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iluswirl
    Clueless & Comfortable
    • May 2007
    • 462

    #721
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    I think there's a pretty good chance there's a blue, to be honest. I think that in the midst of last night, if I were playing the doctor I would have guarded the innocent child probably, assuming the wolves would go after the innocent child with the talk of the doctor protecting the cop and whatnot.

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #722
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      Problem is, there's a roleblocker. What most likely happened last night, I was roleblocked (lol), and they went after Psycho.

      Either the SK or the one-shot vigi went after sunfan.

      In all honesty, Psycho said she had seered Plop, and she was roleblocked. Now either she was really roleblocked, or she hit the seer-immune SK. This doesn't help deduce anything, but it brings up points of interest.

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #723
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        Well if I've gotta go to work, I won't be back on until after 4am. Fuck weekends man.

        unvote just to be safe, I think I hastily voted for DBP.

        Also charu do you have a reason for voting DBP?

        Comment

        • iluswirl
          Clueless & Comfortable
          • May 2007
          • 462

          #724
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          I do think i'd rather make a case to take down plop than dbp but idk, it's a scary time to live in right now :<

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #725
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            well go make a case then, I'll be waiting.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #726
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              Yeah, read this post



              And keep going. I said I wanted to keep them around midpoint, V turned out human, and backpack has remained unchecked, so we need to deal with this now.

              I don't care if it's a joke, this is something I strongly believe is a mean to mask oneself of a role by joking saying something about it.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #727
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                I did some research in the game. It's taking a longer time than I thought but here's interactions are I feel were important til end of page ten.

                V-plop
                xiz-sunfan
                gradiant-charu
                xel comment's on xiz's post demeaning him.
                xel says cedload sucks
                cedload- xel
                V questions xiz
                Ced softly says xiz and v are wolves.
                Psycho and V question cedload of being able to smell good(wolf)
                ced claims vt
                xiz doesn'ts like ced or plop
                ced says xiz sucks
                V says there's a sk
                dpb- V
                V says unsure of sk
                xiz doesn't like sun ced or plop, likes dpb
                blind calls V shady- V
                Xiz likes charu
                dpb- charu
                gradiant-blind
                xiz says blind is mafia between charu and v, but none on his top three list.
                swirl says ced could be trying to hard to be human, lynch xiz first, pop read more red than last game.
                sun calls out xiz and doesn't know about plop
                Post 186 xel does usual xel too much to put here
                pop-blind
                Psycho-sun
                charu calls blind out on v vote
                ced calls out on blind too

                END OF PAGE TEN.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • Silvuh
                  quit
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 938

                  #728
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  TWO wolves got killed, a godfather wasn't produced.
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  So... it's got to be CCMVTTT... (as far as we know)Which means... what... exactly?
                  Right, there does have to be three Ts (two goons means three or four Ts, two night kills means SK or V, so we can't have CCMTTTT which has neither), so we definitely have a SK.

                  The final letter is still variable between V, D, C, and B. And there was only one night kill in the first night, so either someone didn't act or we have a D or B. We have a Wolf Roleblocker and an SK left to find. If we have a B and the person they blocked is still alive, they can confirm the SK (because we know the Wolf Roleblocker didn't make the kill N1). More likely, we have a Doctor who healed the IC, but also we can't let them give us a false sense of security by feigning a heal by not sending in a kill.

                  P.S.
                  Originally posted by cedolad
                  In all honesty, Psycho said she had seered Plop, and she was roleblocked. Now either she was really roleblocked, or she hit the seer-immune SK.
                  I was pretty sure SK having seer-immunity means they come up as green (unless the host decided to change the rule or something, but nothing was said about that).

                  Comment

                  • iluswirl
                    Clueless & Comfortable
                    • May 2007
                    • 462

                    #729
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    Well, damn. Sun and xiz were both not on my list. This is just fucking stupid. D: I feel like the last wolf hasn't been as talkative at those two. I'm just not sure of who yet. That puts ced and dbp as human for me right now.
                    This seems somewhat forced to me.

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #730
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      If by forced you mean that I said what I wanted to say, then yes.
                      Originally posted by blindreper1179
                      I stayed on V because he scares me. I know that's not a good reason, but that's that. It sucks he was human because he would be an asset to us, but I was obviously willing to take that risk. I didn't think anyone would hop on my vote with my obvious logic. Some of you have mentioned that V was making good arguments, why didn't you follow? When I agree, I'm not going to hide it or throw my vote somewhere else, I'm going to say it. Cedo said what was on my mind, why write my own long redundant post?

                      As for other people, I don't think psycho is playing differently, just posting more frequently. Cedo is human, xel wolfy, since he's posting the same as the game him and fic were wolves iirc. Pop is suspicious with the argument psycho is given, gradiant was wolfy but nope, Sun is human, xiz I'm unsure of so no answer, dbp is wolfy since he was so easily swayed. Charu is human.
                      I said this awhile ago. The only thing that has changed is my feel on dpb.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • iluswirl
                        Clueless & Comfortable
                        • May 2007
                        • 462

                        #731
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        I suppose, I'm just analyzing the tone you've given off. The line about "not expecting either of them" seems like you're distancing yourself from the situation a bit.

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #732
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          dubankpank - charooooooooo

                          das it


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #733
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            Originally posted by iluswirl
                            I suppose, I'm just analyzing the tone you've given off. The line about "not expecting either of them" seems like you're distancing yourself from the situation a bit.
                            I see where you're coming from. That's why I decided to find my post from earlier saying I how felt before, instead of just going.... "no it wasn't".
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #734
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              Just woke up, but I'm not Vigi or SK... so if that's what you came up with there's a mistake somewhere

                              Give me a minute to wake up and I'll try to see what's happening


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #735
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                I don't like DBP for his entrance today also I think Charu is somewhat town but I don't think I'll have enough time to say all I want so I guess that's all you'll get for today also I'd kill DBP over plop anyday
                                plop
                                I'm going to re-run the roles real fast first


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...