TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vendetta21
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Aug 2006
    • 2745

    #421
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    It was a lead in to my serial killer claim

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #422
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      You basically said a whole lot of nothing about the SK; what's your point charu?
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • psychoangel691
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2004
        • 10438

        #423
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        I had thought about saying something about DaBackpack's serial killer thing but figured everyone would just say he was joking and that there was nothing behind it.
        Originally posted by Charu
        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #424
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          You basically said a whole lot of nothing about the SK; what's your point charu?
          I basically figured I'd get this sort of response lol
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #425
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            Xiz man you're gut feelings always fucking nail me to the ground especially when you expand upon them you're a fucking god at this game
            still waiting on Xiz to expand upon literally a single read of his beyond "gut feeling"
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #426
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              I feel like there's something there.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #427
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                claiming SK there is WIFOM; as well as claiming it in (almost) any other spot (shoutouts to cedload, best SK claim 2014) so I don't care about it, you are correct
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #428
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  Legit question, what does WIFOM mean?


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #429
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    Originally posted by psychoangel691
                    Still waiting since you said we're not done here
                    by "we're not done here", "we" was everybody and I was going for that I don't think the town collectively has committed to your death yet and there's still room for reasoning

                    anyway, this is reminding me of the Captain Hook thing, with your responses, so I'm going to temp unvote for now

                    and refer to Charu's post which just happened

                    I'm not sure what you're getting at Charu, you list three people regarding the SK thing, but isn't there only one person who could know if there's a SK at this stage in the game?


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #430
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Wifom
                      Shame on you for not seeing Princess Bride if you haven't!!!!
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #431
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Legit question, what does WIFOM mean?
                        "A mafia would never do such a thing!"

                        "But he KNOWS I would think that, so he's mafia!"

                        etc. forever


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #432
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          Okay, maybe I'm not explaining it right.

                          Because of your opening post, it could be inferred that you could be the SK.

                          V then said there's a Serial Killer, which could be inferred that he could be the SK as well.

                          Then you question that, which locks you in with V so pretty much you and V are forever in suspicious land because now there's uncertainty in the air surrounding you two.

                          Least that's what's going on in my head.

                          That's why I think if left unchecked, this could be a problem, no?


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #433
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            so yeah I wasn't aware that the phase ends tonight
                            moving back to Xiz since he's called a lot of people out without giving any reasoning beyond gut and imo clearly hasn't been trying to solve the game.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #434
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Okay, maybe I'm not explaining it right.

                              Because of your opening post, it could be inferred that you could be the SK.

                              V then said there's a Serial Killer, which could be inferred that he could be the SK as well.

                              Then you question that, which locks you in with V so pretty much you and V are forever in suspicious land because now there's uncertainty in the air surrounding you two.

                              Least that's what's going on in my head.

                              That's why I think if left unchecked, this could be a problem, no?
                              that's all fine and dandy but why are you worried about the SK now when you mentioned leaving them alone until the mid-game?
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #435
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                To answer your question psycho, I was convinced enough by V's post to vote, namely the chronology part, and I don't think I had anything to add at that time


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...