TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cedolad
    moonchild~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 6879

    #526
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    that was a bit much sorry.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #527
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
      I was referring to Charu's suspicions of me. I thought he was using this:



      as part of his reasoning for putting me in his suspect trio.
      Sort of, yeah. There's also some post where you and him kind of have a go at each other, and Xiz has a go at you.

      Xiz pushed for Psychoangel first, you jumped, Xiz says he thinks your a wolf, you don't feel threatened by it apparently (as Silvuh pointed out in his first post), you and V had a go at each, albeit nonchalant-like.

      Honestly, I think you fit the wolf bill.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #528
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        I'm deciding where my votes going to go atm; I'm not saying anyone was manipulated jesus christ I'm saying that you were very quick to agree with him. I reread the thread and you posted that you were NULL on Kayla before V posted his essay then you posted that you WOULD BE FINE WITH LYNCHING HER, so I really don't get what you got assmad about earlier. Like, you're to the point to where what you are saying is just factually wrong, so I don't know what to do with you anymore.

        Honestly, despite Jake's whatever the hell this is, I think I'm gonna end up voting for V today. Someone can try to convince me otherwise but his essay on Xel/Kayla is mainly what I'm voting for + the interactions that have happened as a result. I could maybe see him being with Jake for agreeing so quickly or possibly with Xiz since Xiz has been mostly ignoring him other than to say that people are afraid of him
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #529
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          So XelNya, you've been in thread all day and we're damn near close to EOD, are you going to say anything mildly contributing? Wanna say something about the connection I made between you and V? 'ow 'bout it 'ole chap?

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #530
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            And now you want t vote for him after i Point out youve been smewhat ignoring him and going after me. Maybe i said i could vote for kayla because what v said made sense? Could understand you going on me if i had her az green first, but not in this case. You are not in any position to say what im doing is factually wrong.

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #531
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              Originally posted by Charu
              You know... I don't have you on my radar currently, but wowee, stop eeeeeeeet.

              STOP EEEEEEEEEEEEET
              I've been on v this entire time, don't you start with me!
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • iluswirl
                Clueless & Comfortable
                • May 2007
                • 462

                #532
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                I'm on mobile, can somebody maybe explain why xij is suspect?

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #533
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  Like, Gradiant's defenses are so fucking aggressive and arrogant sounding, but he has somewhat of a point. Too bad you're playing EXACTLY LIKE YOU WERE IN JK9++ AHEM AHEM.

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #534
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    Originally posted by iluswirl
                    I'm on mobile, can somebody maybe explain why xij is suspect?
                    cause he's afk.

                    but he isn't important right now really. What's really important is the V flip.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #535
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      Gosh dang, that was bad timing.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #536
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        The server being busy I mean.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • psychoangel691
                          Retired Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 10438

                          #537
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          I cannot stand that server too busy junk, specially this close to the end
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #538
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            2-tsunfan - xiv, gradient
                            4-\/ - blindreaper, cedload, psychoanjel, backpank
                            3-psychoanjel - plopadop, \/, zelnya
                            1-xiv - tsunfan
                            1-silvu - iluswirly
                            1-backpank - silvu

                            charoo yet to vote

                            FORUM BACK UP DEADLINE STILL 11:59


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #539
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              Vendetta


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • iluswirl
                                Clueless & Comfortable
                                • May 2007
                                • 462

                                #540
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                Ok well I can keep an eye out but I wanna see if v has a defense.

                                Comment

                                Working...