TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #571
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    and as for V, I think we need to see if that turnabout was a mistake by cedo/psycho or if that was intentional


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #572
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      and as for V, I think we need to see if that turnabout was a mistake by cedo/psycho or if that was intentional
      what does this mean? I don't understand what you're trying to say
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #573
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        Originally posted by Charu
        Well, after that V flip, I'm kind of at a loss. I was for sure thinking it was probably that it could be V/Plop/Xiz, but now that's just blown to pieces. I let myself get paranoid about V manipulating, damn it.
        A lot of us were convinced one way or another

        I think reevaluating what happened with that wagon is the next step

        I personally was swayed mostly by statements about his past behavior as a wolf
        But looking back, I don't think there's nothing really V could have done to combat that since tbh I remember a lot of people citing "fear" of Vendetta

        So I'm inclined to think someone was taking advantage of that fear to sway us


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #574
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          what does this mean? I don't understand what you're trying to say
          Cedo and psycho started the Vendetta wagon with their votes, I'm wondering whether or not they were honestly wrong as humans, or they were wolves taking out a scary target


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #575
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            The other big talking point for today would be Gradiant's kill, but I don't remember what sunfan+gradiant were fighting about so I'd need to read over that again, I'm not saying sunfan's involved but that argument was where we saw the most activity from gradiant

            otherwise i don't remember any other significant interactions, I might be forgetting something though


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #576
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              To be honest, I would use V's logic more seriously now and perhaps go on Pyschoangel. Since we now, for a fact, that V wasn't just using sound logic to frame, I strongly think this should be the lynch at the moment.

              In the mean time, I think this temporarily clears Plop in my book for now. He had his suspicions on Pyscho before V made his post accusing her.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #577
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                Since we know*


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #578
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  oh also! almost forgot

                  I think we all want to hear what Xiz has to say about yesterday with this new knowledge


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #579
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    Cedo and psycho started the Vendetta wagon with their votes, I'm wondering whether or not they were honestly wrong as humans, or they were wolves taking out a scary target
                    Two wolves working together like that to start a lynch wouldn't be the smartest idea.

                    I still think that plopadop is a wolf. He started a weak case for me saying how I was playing differently from the last game, but this game had hardly started. He stayed on that for a while until V made his case. He then made a weak "I agree with everything V said" to keep a reason to stay on me. After that he had the slip that I believe it was Cedo mentioned I have to dig back again. But this is where I'm starting for now. We'll see how this day unfolds.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #580
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      To be honest, I would use V's logic more seriously now and perhaps go on Pyschoangel. Since we now, for a fact, that V wasn't just using sound logic to frame, I strongly think this should be the lynch at the moment.

                      In the mean time, I think this temporarily clears Plop in my book for now. He had his suspicions on Pyscho before V made his post accusing her.
                      I think clearing plop would be a huge mistake. He made weak accusations on me then used V to stay on me. If he's a wolf as I suspect this is like the perfect situation for him.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #581
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        To be honest, I would use V's logic more seriously now and perhaps go on Pyschoangel. Since we now, for a fact, that V wasn't just using sound logic to frame, I strongly think this should be the lynch at the moment.

                        In the mean time, I think this temporarily clears Plop in my book for now. He had his suspicions on Pyscho before V made his post accusing her.
                        Plus I don't think she ever explained the chronology contradiction that Vendetta pointed out. Kept dodging it. I might be misremembering but that would be something concrete to go on for now if it's true.

                        I think Psycho would be a good vote also, want to hear what she has to say though

                        Also remember that Cedo was the first vote on Vendetta, iirc, and he said something about a "favorite wagon" but did he give real evidence at that point? Or was it later? I'm too tired to look back tonight, operating on memory which might be wrong

                        I want to say atm that either they're working together as wolves, or psycho wanted to not be the first one to vote on V and took advantage of cedo's vote


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • psychoangel691
                          Retired Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 10438

                          #582
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          Plus I don't think she ever explained the chronology contradiction that Vendetta pointed out. Kept dodging it. I might be misremembering but that would be something concrete to go on for now if it's true.

                          I think Psycho would be a good vote also, want to hear what she has to say though

                          Also remember that Cedo was the first vote on Vendetta, iirc, and he said something about a "favorite wagon" but did he give real evidence at that point? Or was it later? I'm too tired to look back tonight, operating on memory which might be wrong

                          I want to say atm that either they're working together as wolves, or psycho wanted to not be the first one to vote on V and took advantage of cedo's vote
                          Blindreper was the first vote on V
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #583
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            ninja'd, but it's still a little weird how cedo literally came out of nowhere and took the pressure off of you, might have happened totally innocently but i'm not sure

                            going to look at yesterday's EoD again tomorrow, goodnight


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #584
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              Originally posted by psychoangel691
                              Blindreper was the first vote on V
                              oh shoot I must have forgotten about that, was that at around the beginning of the Day with the "V is shady" business?

                              I was thinking cedo was the one who really formed the bandwagon after V's big post on you but I guess blind had a vote before him


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #585
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                Cedo did put more pressure on him but he wasn't the first vote. Just wanted to make sure that was put out there.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...