TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #466
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    But psycho upon being pressed and my not pushing xelnya immediately jumped onto new suspicions.
    I switched because he hadn't responded after some time and several people said that this is typical gameplay of him regardless of role. Had nothing to do with being pressed.

    We have 3hrs left and no solid wagon yet. I'm going to move over to Vendetta21 for now as well. I don't like that he's been so hard pressed on few players for the first day. I mentioned this earlier. I also thought it weird that he jumped on me for being suspicious of someone he himself found suspicious.
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #467
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      Also laying attacks on someone who can't respond is how I killed Manti last game I played

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #468
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        YoshL, may we have a vote count?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #469
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          Godspeed

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #470
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            Originally posted by psychoangel691
            I also thought it weird that he jumped on me for being suspicious of someone he himself found suspicious.
            this.

            Also is it illegal to quote from old wolf topic chats? I wouldn't think so.

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #471
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              Right now if I'm not mistaken V and I are tied with 3 votes. So others need to get in here and choose or come up with a better wagon or something. Getting too close to the end now.
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #472
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                Holy shit I hate day one it's a bunch of Bullshit (mostly)

                Don't Fuck me back crack that's rude. Day ones are my worst day. Still on V because scary.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #473
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  If I have it right the votes are this right now

                  tsunfan - xiv, gradient
                  \/ - blindreaper,cedload, psychoanjel
                  charu - backpank
                  psychoanjel - plopadop, \/, zelnya
                  Xiz - tsunfan

                  charu and iluswirly yet to vote

                  Although I see YoshL viewing now so perhaps he is doing the votecount
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #474
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                    I: am still confident with lynching psychoangel today; think Charu is looking too far into the serial killer post stuff but appreciate what he's going for; agree with others that Xiz is lacking in showing his work; believe Silvuh is town but would like him to post more regardless; like that you're trying to open new avenues of discussion but if psycho flips wolf I'll be toying with the possibility of it being an act of misdirection.
                    You mean if she doesn't flip wolf right

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #475
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      Er minus backpank's vote on there copied yoshl's last count and went through.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #476
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        Charu, Backpack, swirly how do you guys feel about the wagons now?
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #477
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          Even though I'm wary of V I don't like how rapidly the counter - wagon formed

                          I can see that maybe psycho is taking advantage if cedo"s vote

                          Think I'm going to vote between the two if you


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #478
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            What if I said, Xiz/Plop/V is the wolf team?


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #479
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              Lets see what happens.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #480
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                What if I said, Xiz/Plop/V is the wolf team?
                                random.org is a boss
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...