TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #706
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    So... it's got to be CCMVTTT... (as far as we know)

    Which means... what... exactly?


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #707
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      I don't know because you abbreviate everything.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #708
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        Someone isn't who they say they are. We should take a look at interactions during Day 1. As far as I remember, sunfan and xiz did their best to try and distance themselves. Are their any other interactions worth taking a look at? DBP/V, Plop/Psycho. Anything else I'm missing?

        Also I think it's worth taking a look at XelNya and his vote patterns. Same with blind too. I don't like how blind just cleared me and DBP with no real rhyme or reason. Worth looking at as well.

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #709
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          Swirlycakes I swear to god if you don't make a fucking play this day phase I'm disowning you and your opinions no longer are valued.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #710
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            I'm actually thinking backpack. This is midpoint, son, and you are still left unchecked. The way things are going, it's either a vigilante or an SK, and since you joked about it...

            That joke is going to cost you, I think you need to get lynched, right the fuck now.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #711
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              DaPackBack


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #712
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                Well we have a ML. But I don't want to waste it on DBP just yet. We have a few flips we can afford.

                I think it's worthwhile to take a look at Silvuh.

                Comment

                • iluswirl
                  Clueless & Comfortable
                  • May 2007
                  • 462

                  #713
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  Hi im here, i was reading the thread before but i didn't post because i'm awesome.

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #714
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    People I like so far:
                    Cedolad (its a meta read but yeah)
                    People I don't like so far:
                    Backpack (borrowing funnygurl's strat of claiming scum D0; weird for him and weird for anyone. The joking isn't really helping anyone and I expected him to be more serious.)
                    Xiz (Because seriously, fuck Xiz.)
                    On second thought.

                    DaBackpack

                    Comment

                    • iluswirl
                      Clueless & Comfortable
                      • May 2007
                      • 462

                      #715
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      Also i'm the last wolf, you've all been duped.

                      Comment

                      • iluswirl
                        Clueless & Comfortable
                        • May 2007
                        • 462

                        #716
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        Originally posted by cedolad
                        On second thought.

                        DaBackpack
                        Oh shit...

                        Would sunfan make that big of a mistake though? That's a free loss if he gave up the names so easily.

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #717
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          Ok so I think I can confirm some of Charu's role possibilities. There's either 4 T's, meaning there's an SK, or there's only 3 T's, and there's a blue left. If we have a blue, we can deduce this now, that's best case scenario.

                          Worse case scenario, there's an SK, we ML, and we lose.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #718
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            I don't think sunfan knew, I think backpack is the SK... or will he say he's the One-Shot Vigilante? That's find out.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • cedolad
                              moonchild~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6879

                              #719
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              Originally posted by iluswirl
                              Oh shit...

                              Would sunfan make that big of a mistake though? That's a free loss if he gave up the names so easily.
                              That's my thoughts too. But I wanna hear from DBP and how he feels about that earlier read.

                              I really should take a closer look to Xiz and sunfan because I let fly under the radar and wasn't paying too much attention to them.

                              Comment

                              • cedolad
                                moonchild~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6879

                                #720
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                Originally posted by cedolad
                                Ok so I think I can confirm some of Charu's role possibilities. There's either 4 T's, meaning there's an SK, or there's only 3 T's, and there's a blue left. If we have a blue, we can deduce this now, that's best case scenario.

                                Worse case scenario, there's an SK, we ML, and we lose.
                                I mean, worse case scenario, there's an SK, we ML, they kill twice, and we ML again, then we lose.

                                Another scenario, with the 3 T's, and there being a one-shot vigi, we ML, they kill, we ML, they kill, and we have a nice 3-way lylo.

                                I think my math is wrong someone halp.

                                Comment

                                Working...