TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #991
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    cedo - silv plop
    silv - cedo

    3 for insta


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #992
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      oh game over wolves win

      plop was last rolebocking wuff, mispeling forever rains in the land of twig
      Last edited by YoshL; 08-7-2014, 01:21 PM.


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #993
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        Oh well no regrets.

        Comment

        • iluswirl
          Clueless & Comfortable
          • May 2007
          • 462

          #994
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          And that's what i was afraid of.

          I almost knew it was plop at one point, I even called it out and nobody acknowledged it because silv and cedo were at each others throats.

          That being said, well played plop, you had me swayed with that last post, though had it not been a 3 way kitb if I voted for you, I would have done it :<

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #995
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            Originally posted by cedolad
            Nope I'm town.
            gg
            cedolad
            Hydra game please.
            Dont do this shit in the hydra game.

            Comment

            • Silvuh
              quit
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Apr 2005
              • 938

              #996
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
              god fucking dammit why'd you have to be so wolfy cedo

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #997
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                My fucking god, sorry, but what was THAT cedo?

                I thought that was a play you were doing, come the heck on duder.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #998
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  No, for reals, giving up and throwing the towel is just... ugh...

                  Is that your way so the wolf doesn't feel too good about winning or something?


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #999
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    Oh well, Plop was a really good wolf. Nice job duder, I was like constantly iffy about you, but then that streamline conscious thinking. Backpack was right that it didn't matter since you were trying to find the SK yourself, but still, pretty good stuff from you.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #1000
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      I was getting lynched no matter what. Even swirl had said he was gonna vote plop. It wasn't throwing in the towel necessarily, there was 30 minutes left in the round.

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #1001
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        No, for reals, giving up and throwing the towel is just... ugh...

                        Is that your way so the wolf doesn't feel too good about winning or something?
                        And no, not at all. Plop should feel really good about his win, he played a very well wolf game. All of those prods and things I had said to him were reaction testing and he did a great job making me believe he was human.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1002
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          Well, Silvuh could've thought about the posts you were doing and go "Hmm... why's he giving up so easily and why is Plop on his case?"

                          Swirls could've added some stuff.

                          Who knows, stuff could've happened in the last 30 minutes (as it usually does for some reason, lol)


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #1003
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM



                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • cedolad
                              moonchild~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6879

                              #1004
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Well, Silvuh could've thought about the posts you were doing and go "Hmm... why's he giving up so easily and why is Plop on his case?"

                              Swirls could've added some stuff.

                              Who knows, stuff could've happened in the last 30 minutes (as it usually does for some reason, lol)
                              Silvuh was very very confident in lynching me. I mean I guess I could've waited and voted for Plop alongside swirl, that thought hadn't occurred to me and now I feel like an asshole. Well whatever, what's done is done.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #1005
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                Archived 8-19-2014 10:44 AM EST
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...