TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #331
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
    Yee, and then drawing attention to it like:



    is suspicious.
    Yet he previously used it to defend me

    Originally posted by Gradiant
    disagree with your thoughts on psychoangel. When we were both wolves in the united nation game, she was very controlling, leading, and manipulative. I do not see that here.
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • psychoangel691
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2004
      • 10438

      #332
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      I see a lot of others viewing that haven't talked much. Care to share some opinions guys?
      Originally posted by Charu
      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #333
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        like, Gradient being swayed that easily by V bothers me; Gradient
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #334
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          Well at the moment I'm pretty sure that one of you is mafia.
          I wanna go with my early read of plop, but psyco you haven't sticking out as town to me. It's mostly your votes for me, I need to go back and re-read what you said though

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #335
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            like, Gradient being swayed that easily by V bothers me; Gradient
            Then sunfan pulls this shit and makes me want to ignore both of you two and focus on him lololololol

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #336
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              Originally posted by Xiz
              Well at the moment I'm pretty sure that one of you is mafia.
              I wanna go with my early read of plop, but psyco you haven't sticking out as town to me. It's mostly your votes for me, I need to go back and re-read what you said though
              The vote on you was a joke because you said no one had voted you and that you were disappointed.
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #337
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                The vote on you was a joke because you said no one had voted you and that you were disappointed.
                no no no I meant your vote on XelNya

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #338
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  no no no I meant your vote on XelNya
                  Sorry misread that.
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #339
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    I'm catching up, going to make comments when I get to a computer


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #340
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      So uh, didn't you say you didn't want to lynch Kayla earlier? V's post swayed you that hard?

                      I'm not liking th
                      Did you read my posts regarding her? Or are you just picking it apart?
                      Did you not see anything of importance n v's post? Because you seemed to ignore it.
                      I dont like you either, dont worry.

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #341
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        Also note that i never voted for her, tsunfan you're not being very smart :/

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #342
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          Sunfan, what i get out of you voting for me is that you are hard defending psychoangel. Why? Im more inclined now to believe you both are mafia.

                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #343
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                            Psychoangel, what's your opinion on V? You focused your rebuttal efforts on me more so than him when he made a number of points against you as well.
                            It wasn't about you making points against me it's more that you seem to be swaying in opinions a lot and are making some weak accusations or agreeing like you did with what V said about me. You went on me at first because you said this game is for some reason different from my last, which it's really not and you ignored me saying that twice. Then you were agreeing/adding to what I said about middie but then went and agreed with what V said about my point basically just being a bandwagon off him.

                            I don't know what I think about V. I don't like that he's steering the game right now but he's also getting people talking. I don't have a strong read on anyone and haven't tried to claim that I do. I'm doing like most people, trying to get information/reactions out of people.
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #344
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              but I'm actually going to echo blind here and maybe contradict myself so here goes! He's a good player, yeah, and because of that, he's pretty good at swaying people's opinions on a person with a compelling argument.

                              Who's to say this line of logic is only used to frame someone easily because of a user error?
                              This! he easily sways people. That's scary. He knows what to say, and how to say it. It's like he's in your mind! I know that that is an awesome kind of person to have on your team, but it's also the worst to have NOT on your team.

                              Also, I hope you guys got what I meant earlier.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #345
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                *snicker* They are scared of you V

                                Comment

                                Working...