TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #316
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
    I'm going to keep my vote on psychoangel. I agree with most of what V said about her, and I'd also add on that she accused midi of being a wolf because he tried to draw attention to himself, which is something that she says a wolf wouldn't typically do, when she herself has taken a fairly passive role, something that her line of reasoning implies is typical wolf behavior. If she thinks that wolves generally take passive roles, and she's taking a passive role, then perhaps she is a wolf as well.
    I think i could see this point as well. If she was more aggressive, leading, and controlling, players would make the connection between this and how she played n the united nations game as a wolf. She'd want to change her playstyle.

    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #317
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
      I think that this could be dangerous thinking when there's so many alternative possibilities when it says that somebody is "viewing" the thread, even when taken in conjunction with the "no one thing is a wolf tell, make a narrative out of multiple" point you made. Otherwise I think the disconnect between what he says/how he says it and what he does is a really good point that I agree with.
      It was significant because XelNya acknowledged that he was viewing the thread, otherwise it would have been too speculative to note.

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #318
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        Originally posted by psychoangel691
        Then I guess I've never been in a game with him because I don't recall being in a game where gifs were constantly being posted.
        Like he does in his most recent wolf game you are telling us to look at and that I posted a link to?

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #319
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          Originally posted by psychoangel691
          Then I guess I've never been in a game with him because I don't recall being in a game where gifs were constantly being posted.
          You would know if you were, its obnoxious

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #320
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
            Adding onto this, not saying that he's a wolf but V has said in the past that he feels more confident as a wolf when he's in the spotlight. I could see midi being the same way based on his personality.
            On top of everything you quoted and agreed with me about middie but then want to attack me for it. You've been pretty all over the place this game.

            Popadop

            Going with you for now
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #321
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              Originally posted by psychoangel691
              Then I guess I've never been in a game with him because I don't recall being in a game where gifs were constantly being posted.
              I actually went and dug up the archives for this. His only wolf game was literally him posting gif after gif for rebuttals.

              Here, take a look at strictly his posting history in that game.



              Honestly, I don't know what to think of Xel. That reads list still bugs me because it was sudden with no prod for one (as far as I could tell)


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #322
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                Dont understand why read lists bug people, but okay

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #323
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  I actually went and dug up the archives for this. His only wolf game was literally him posting gif after gif for rebuttals.

                  Here, take a look at strictly his posting history in that game.



                  Honestly, I don't know what to think of Xel. That reads list still bugs me because it was sudden with no prod for one (as far as I could tell)
                  The link didn't work for me but everyone is saying it's typical of him. So basically we're nowhere with him because he could be either.
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #324
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    Originally posted by Gradiant
                    Dont understand why read lists bug people, but okay
                    Well it's just what are you going to do with a reads list with nothing to go off of? The only person I feel comfortable making a reads list of any kind this phase is Mr. Swirls because he's 100% lean-green-bean.

                    Speaking of, kind of disappointed of Swirls lack of presence. He should be the one making all these aggressive moves to see who reacts and responds to it. I appreciate V's play, it makes sense, but I'm actually going to echo blind here and maybe contradict myself so here goes! He's a good player, yeah, and because of that, he's pretty good at swaying people's opinions on a person with a compelling argument.

                    Who's to say this line of logic is only used to frame someone easily because of a user error?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #325
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      Originally posted by Gradiant
                      Xelnya does the same shit every game, so thats not really indicative of his role. Good point about psychoangel though, i completely missed her slip in vote. Not sure about her right now, but i could go for her, blind, or xiz right now.
                      So uh, didn't you say you didn't want to lynch Kayla earlier? V's post swayed you that hard?

                      I'm not liking th
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #326
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Well it's just what are you going to do with a reads list with nothing to go off of?
                        Not only that, but he was not prodded or harassed or accused of being anything when he made that list.

                        It's weird timing, and I don't know how to think about it.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #327
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          damn you FFR;

                          I'm not liking the fanbase that V is getting from the novel he wrote earlier. Plop is ok for now since he had that opinion before, but he did kinda awkwardly agree after V posted. Gradient was really quick to agree, however, and that bothers me.

                          I still don't have a super-solid opinion on V; so far I guess I'm going to not worry about him today but we'll see how that changes.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #328
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            I was gonna swap to psyco but I will stay on sunfan.

                            Also I don't like how psyco voted plop. Not what I was expecting lol

                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #329
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              I was gonna swap to psyco but I will stay on sunfan.

                              Also I don't like how psyco voted plop. Not what I was expecting lol
                              Am I supposed to do what people expect? Somehow no matter what I do I end up being hit hard day 1 so I'm just going to do whatever I feel is right for now. I don't like how plop's been playing so far, I can't stand how middie is playing either but that could also be moreso that I just find it annoying.
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #330
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                                Telling us to look back at your last game and to notice the big disconnect only makes me more confident in my stance that you're consciously switching your wolf play to be the opposite of what it was last time in order to throw people off.



                                Whether others said it before you or not, it seems to be something that you have internalized and are basing your rationale off of. It makes sense that you would use it in your wolf game just as much as you would in your town game.
                                Yep because I'm that retarded that I'd be like oh yeah look at my past game if I were a wolf switching up my play this game. Give me a little more credit than that.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...