TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cedolad
    moonchild~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 6879

    #646
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    are you shitting me
    a wish there was like a sarcasm tag so you could easily point it out.

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #647
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      Originally posted by psychoangel691
      I quoted his posts along with posts that made him make those posts. Or explained what had happened prior to those posts. Could've clicked the quoted stuff and read it too. You made no effort, just hopped on me because V flipped human.
      Well YES, but at the time I thought you might be a wolf, so anything you say regarding "context" (if you were a wolf) could be spun a particular way, and would need to be personally investigated which I didn't do for plop then.


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • psychoangel691
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2004
        • 10438

        #648
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        I've read the wiki but I'm not going to pretend I fully understand what the odds are of having what. I just know we've lost two townies at this point and there's definitely 3 wolves right? Then the innocent child. So what roles are likely to be out there?
        Originally posted by Charu
        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #649
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          ehhh I'll work the numbers brb

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #650
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            Shit, I'm thinking, and maybe, my mind is just going haywire, but did anyone else catch that blue bait I guess?

            Because if Xiz is the only one to even mention it, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #651
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              Originally posted by cedolad
              a wish there was like a sarcasm tag so you could easily point it out.
              First of all, if you need a sarcasm tag, someone's doing it wrong.
              Secondly, no shit the second half is joking, but

              Originally posted by cedolad
              Also I really don't like the fact that Xiz/DBP/Charu ALL just automatically switched their votes Plop at the same time practically.
              isn't.


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #652
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                Originally posted by Charu
                Shit, I'm thinking, and maybe, my mind is just going haywire, but did anyone else catch that blue bait I guess?

                Because if Xiz is the only one to even mention it, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
                My current top 3 are plop>backback>xiz

                I guess it is possible that a blue roleblocked me if someone got that and thought I may be a roleblocking wolf, but I'm still getting used to having an understanding of what the likely hood is of certain roles being out there. I suck at that and do apologize for that.

                Still leaning more towards the wolves roleblocking me though.
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #653
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  Mod kill me. Sorry.

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #654
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    Assuming Psycho is a full cop, still un-cc'd, and isn't lying about the roleblocker we can infer we have:

                    - At least two C's
                    - At least four T's
                    - At least one M.

                    CC [TTTT] M

                    Assuming there are no more pr's it looks CCMTTTT would be our setup.

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #655
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      Originally posted by cedolad
                      ehhh I'll work the numbers brb
                      Thank you
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #656
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        That 1 min grace isn't par with TWG. Which is something I thought was cool. But it's not. Sorry everyone. My fault completely.

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #657
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          First of all, if you need a sarcasm tag, someone's doing it wrong.
                          Secondly, no shit the second half is joking, but



                          isn't.
                          the size 7 wasn't joking enough? I don't use size 7 for emphasis. It's like throwing an emote at the end of a sentence.

                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #658
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            Originally posted by cedolad
                            Assuming Psycho is a full cop, still un-cc'd, and isn't lying about the roleblocker we can infer we have:

                            - At least two C's
                            - At least four T's
                            - At least one M.

                            CC [TTTT] M

                            Assuming there are no more pr's it looks CCMTTTT would be our setup.
                            So it's pretty unlikely there's a blue roleblocker out there. That makes me feel more confident I was blocked for being on plop.

                            Plop is exactly who I tried to seer last night btw.
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #659
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              Oh shit, is someone going to get modkilled?


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #660
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                i don't think this should result in an infraction because at least from what i see, xiv didn't feel like it was wrong, using the grace period to edit his posts. However this is probably something that needs to be addressed in the future, because an edit is still an edit. you watch what you post, and if you post something, it's there and shouldn't be able to be taken back at all. Even if it's a stupid mispelling or broken tag. this probably needs to be brought up in some other thread

                                Xiv will never be free of mispelings of his name. He was a Wuff Goon

                                edit; grace period needs to go away seriously

                                edit2; like fuccen seriously


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...