TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM
dabbacpnak cuz #534 makes no sense to me as a town post
brb hav somore surfaces to scratch bt relly at this . i just dont want a pantom
so we shud put more preassure on xiv rite funstanComment
-
Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM
First of all, just because we had a debate over something I said doesn't automatically mean I'm going to act antagonistically towards him for the remainder of the game... that would be stupid, I saw it at the time as a human driving discussion so I answered his questions.
was repeating my doubts about
I thought some were a bit eager to jump on V at the time, that's all, I thought we might be getting played
...but then found out that V was likely the manipulator here so
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM
Like, I'm not trying to piss anyone off; it was just a jokeOriginally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM
most of this game is talking to people who can't immediately respond, like, I'm not saying anything one way or another; I just thought it was funnyOriginally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM
nonono I didn't mean like I was pissed at you, it was just like at the time, when I was making up the post, I got upset because AS SOON AS HE SAID THAT, A FEW MINUTES LATER HE SAID HE WAS GONE. And then I finished my post.
like dat timing amirite
Comment
-

Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM
So vote cor the manipulatee and not the manipulator? Alright. Im keeping my vote whefe it is. Thinking sunfan and psychoangel pair. How many wolves? 2 or 3? If 2 cool, if 3 its probably a more inactive like blind, xelnya, or silvuh. Sk prbably in same group.not really on him; he could be a wolf he could not be I'd like to see some kind of response but I think he might be busy (its funny he mentioned the best play as a wolf is to accuse someone who can't respond which is what Brett did). I did call him out initially but I was very wary. So I guess mostly just youComment
-

Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM
Nice slip.
XelNya/Plop/V wolf team #CXXI i win
"I'll take TWG Wolf Teams for 1,800 Alex"
*insert Daily Double Jingle here*
"Well Brett looks like you got the last Daily Double this round, what's your bet?"
"Let's make it a True Daily Double, Alex"
"OK, here's the clue:
Vendetta21, MrPlopadopalis25, XelNya"
"What was TWG CXXI?"
"CORRECT! 3,600 FOR BRETT AND HE IS NOW IN FIRST PLACE. WINNING!"
Comment

Comment