TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #631
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    I will say though, you were 3 till insta, I think you could've not claimed now? I think you should've waited later to see what other people had to say.

    Fucking, I don't know now.

    Gonna just... go with Xiz on this. If Psycho is cop, then V was mistaken and Plop was using his argument until V made his.

    However, this doesn't change what I think about sunfan. He could very well kill Gradiant because by all means, he does thing a wolf wouldn't do, as he said to me after past games when he was one.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #632
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      Originally posted by Xiz
      Also psyco you didnt need to claim with just 3 votes on you. That was a big mistake. You were not gonna die yet, and there was still PLENTY of time for it to change off of you :\
      I didn't see this post until now


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #633
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        I feel kind of shitty for being involved but the best we can do now is look forward

        alright plop time to come out

        also "11 guests viewing" lol wonder who's there


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #634
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          Originally posted by Xiz
          plop
          -_O

          It doesn't have the edit tag at the bottom but this had more to it the first time I saw it >.>
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #635
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            Originally posted by psychoangel691
            So you all might want to take a nice look back at all the people that were on the wagon to kill me and that currently are trying to hop on that nice easy wagon.
            Only problem was that it was plop, gradiant, and v.

            So I'm gonna go ahead and say that plop could quite possibly be a wolf. But I haven't made a full read of the thread yet and I'm still kinda busy. I'm not gonna throw a vote out there quite yet.

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #636
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              Originally posted by psychoangel691
              -_O

              It doesn't have the edit tag at the bottom but this had more to it the first time I saw it >.>
              I said "99% wolf"
              But I didn't think I needed to state that honestly... people know my point.

              (That 1 min edit grace period, remember?)


              Since you are p much clear, I want plop to die. I don't think a fake cop would have claimed this early in the phase, and that doesn't sound like your play style.

              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #637
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                Also I really don't like the fact that Xiz/DBP/Charu ALL just automatically switched their votes Plop at the same time practically.

                The day just started how about giving the thread some air to breathe wolves. At least give us some sort of challenge

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #638
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  I said "99% wolf"
                  But I didn't think I needed to state that honestly... people know my point.

                  (That 1 min edit grace period, remember?)


                  Since you are p much clear, I want plop to die. I don't think a fake cop would have claimed this early in the phase, and that doesn't sound like your play style.
                  did you edit your post? seriously?


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #639
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    Originally posted by psychoangel691
                    I laid out basically everything there was to lay out about plop. Instead of looking at it you chose to hop on the easy wagon with me with this phase. I'm still convinced you're a wolf as well.
                    I've been reading your arguments, I meant I haven't been paying attenion to his posts

                    reading someone's argument means reading what they've put out versus seeing the context of the posts that are quoted


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #640
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      I said "99% wolf"
                      But I didn't think I needed to state that honestly... people know my point.

                      (That 1 min edit grace period, remember?)


                      Since you are p much clear, I want plop to die. I don't think a fake cop would have claimed this early in the phase, and that doesn't sound like your play style.
                      Didn't know about the grace period actually.

                      Honestly I felt like I was probably just going to be roleblocked or killed anyway so why waste time? I would've liked to have played further as a blue being my first time as one, but meh is what it is. I'd rather a wolf be found this phase. If there is doctor, awesome but the roleblocker would still have to die.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #641
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        The only other world there is, if actually plop is the cop. But at this point, if plop is the cop he should out with his check (assuming he did not get roleblocked) that way, we have 1-2 confirmed mafia or 3 confirmed town.

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #642
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          did you edit your post? seriously?
                          uhh ohh looks like i'm not getting modkilled for once

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #643
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            xiz. grace period or not, that's still editing a post.

                            did you edit your post?


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #644
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              Originally posted by cedolad
                              Also I really don't like the fact that Xiz/DBP/Charu ALL just automatically switched their votes Plop at the same time practically.

                              The day just started how about giving the thread some air to breathe wolves. At least give us some sort of challenge
                              are you shitting me


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #645
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                I've been reading your arguments, I meant I haven't been paying attenion to his posts

                                reading someone's argument means reading what they've put out versus seeing the context of the posts that are quoted
                                I quoted his posts along with posts that made him make those posts. Or explained what had happened prior to those posts. Could've clicked the quoted stuff and read it too. You made no effort, just hopped on me because V flipped human.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...