TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vendetta21
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Aug 2006
    • 2745

    #376
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    No I am not trying to get more information the time for that has really passed, for humans to lynch red they have to be more dogged than wolves at a coming phase end and have to narrow their focus rather than splitting their votes among a bunch of targets.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #377
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      I'd rather lynch someone that I think is a wolf AND will give information based on the persons defending/pushing this person. I think your case on Kayla is pretty surface-level and that you're judging her based off of her reactions to your case rather than the case itself and attempting to condemn her for it; its pretty dumb. Jake agreeing with you right off the bad is pretty stupid as well, but more people seem to think you're onto something with this.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #378
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        Originally posted by psychoangel691
        I said he's not trying to get more information. Okay fine, poor wording I guess since you want to go with the lynch information. The point is we should be getting as much information DURING the phase we're in now. Why try to get the night going early when we're in the 1st day and there's still potential to pull more out?
        he did say that he wanted to get everything out there because he wouldn't be on sometime at night when EoD happens

        more inc


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #379
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          he did say that he wanted to get everything out there because he wouldn't be on sometime at night when EoD happens

          more inc
          You act like he's only been on me since that post
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #380
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            Others could also be looking at other things rather than just popping in and agreeing with him.
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #381
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              that ^
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #382
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                You said "he's not trying to get more information", to which I replied "he won't have the opportunity to get more information because he'll be out"

                We're not done here, btw


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #383
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  No I am not trying to get more information the time for that has really passed, for humans to lynch red they have to be more dogged than wolves at a coming phase end and have to narrow their focus rather than splitting their votes among a bunch of targets.
                  errr wait hold on


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #384
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    tsunfan - xiv, gradient
                    zelnya - cedload
                    \/ - blindreaper
                    charu - backpank
                    psychoanjel - plopadop, \/, zelnya, backpank
                    plopadop - psychoanjel
                    gradient - tsunfan

                    charu and iluswirly yet to vote

                    psychoanjel is 3 away from insta


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #385
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      I really don't want to reread the whole thread but I know I wasn't the the only one that thought middie was suspicious. There were others to say it before and after me. Why am I the only one who's suspicious out of that. Because I mentioned the gifs, apologies if my wording was shitty by saying constantly I don't spend a lot of time thinking over my posts. I thought there was a significant amount, maybe it's because there were a bunch in one post. I admit, I don't fully read everything in the thread, I skim over things between the images and gifs I saw it felt like it was happening fairly frequently.

                      I've also been off middie for a while and no one's made any comment on that other than Xiz I think it was.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #386
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        Jake agreeing with you right off the bad is pretty stupid as well, but more people seem to think you're onto something with this.
                        Can't call me stupid when you are going to continue doing the underlined shit.
                        Again:
                        Originally posted by Gradiant
                        Did you read my posts regarding her? Or are you just picking it apart?
                        I don't believe you responded to that post either, so you are both ignoring my posts and picking them apart to make points that are invalid because you aren't looking at them as a whole. I know you make some bad plays once in a while, but this is a new low for you imo.
                        My vote's going to stay.

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #387
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          no I didn't read your post that would explain it huh?

                          Don't call me bad when you soft-defended her earlier and then V writes a fucking essay and you fall in love with being open to the idea all of a sudden.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #388
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            I'd rather lynch someone that I think is a wolf AND will give information based on the persons defending/pushing this person.
                            Your vote is on me so that means you think I'm a wolf because:
                            1) You don't read my posts.
                            2) What information would I give? My flip would only incriminate you at this point.

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #389
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              Don't call me bad when you soft-defended her earlier and then V writes a fucking essay and you fall in love with being open to the idea all of a sudden.
                              I have every right to call you bad when votes are placed on me because YOU DON'T READ!

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #390
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                Originally posted by Gradiant
                                Xelnya does the same shit every game, so thats not really indicative of his role. Good point about psychoangel though, i completely missed her slip in vote. Not sure about her right now, but i could go for her, blind, or xiz right now.
                                yeah, you're "not sure" but then you say you could go for her. That's not really being "not sure"

                                You also defended her earlier when plop asked you why there was resistance to his push on her earlier by referring to her play in the UN game.

                                And you say my play doesn't line up like wtf.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...