TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #691
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    alright guys end of day in 1 min refrain from posting


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #692
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      I don't like DBP for his entrance today also I think Charu is somewhat town but I don't think I'll have enough time to say all I want so I guess that's all you'll get for today also I'd kill DBP over plop anyday
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #693
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        Xiv was modkilled, ending the day early. (he was a wuff goon)

        Night 2 begins now, and will end in 24 hours, on friday at 4:00 PM EST


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #694
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          psycoanjel at the windowwww lookin out at sunrise when all of a sudden!

          push!

          pushed out the window, and she dies.

          psychoanjel has been freed from the mispeling BOM. she was a COP

          but! what this! the pusher also fall out widnow! he dies two!

          tsunphan has succumbed to the power of his own mispeling BOM. he was a WUFF GOON

          Day 3 begins! ends in 48 hours, on Sunday at 4:00 PM EST

          1. charooooo
          2. kedload
          3. zelnyan
          4. blindraper
          7. iluswirlier - Innocent Child
          9. dabankpank
          11. plopadlop
          12. seelvu

          5 to insta
          Last edited by YoshL; 08-1-2014, 02:04 PM.


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #695
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            okay so my plan didn't work.

            btw i'm not the doc.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #696
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              Well.. fuck... fuck... I'm just fucking wrong in this entire game.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #697
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                thesunfan was also attempting to pocket me, what is this? Am I just completely wrong? Is that why they're attempting to pocket me?

                What is this?


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #698
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  Originally posted by cedolad
                  okay so my plan didn't work.

                  btw i'm not the doc.
                  Okay, what was this plan?


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #699
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    I dunno. I'm getting strange feelings that Silvuh is the last wolf.

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #700
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      soft claim doc in hopes the wolves would just target me instead of psycho. Forgot there was a roleblocker still so it didn't work.

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #701
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        AVENGE ME!


                        Good luck all
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #702
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          also if you're the vigi and you hit sooonfan best pipe up now. I wanna figure out if there is a SK or not.

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #703
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            Well, damn. Sun and xiz were both not on my list. This is just fucking stupid. D: I feel like the last wolf hasn't been as talkative at those two. I'm just not sure of who yet. That puts ced and dbp as human for me right now.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #704
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              Alright, so, that confirms that

                              CCM

                              was rolled, if there's a vigilante out there...

                              CCMVTTT

                              or

                              CCMVVTT

                              Am I right to assume these are the highest possibly of roles? I knows others can exist, but there you go.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #705
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                Oh, you know what I just realized?

                                TWO wolves got killed, a godfather wasn't produced.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...