TWG CVI: United Nations

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWG United States
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2014
    • 114

    #601
    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

    Originally posted by TWG Egypt
    So, I just had a eureka moment.

    I think we should back off of Brazil/the replacement for Brazil. It's not for the post just made, but I read parts of the thread and I have a strong feeling that Brazil isn't a wolf.
    Originally posted by TWG Egypt
    Good luck to you as well, Russia.
    --
    Anyway, we're going to have to start thinking about who we'd like to lynch today. I'd support an Italy lynch because I still think that either Italy or Sweden is a wolf. Considering we can't talk to Sweden, that's my next best bet.
    Just a few of the recent examples of Egypt "steering the game." Egypt is the one who narrowed my full reads list to Italy as a possible lynch for the day. They've also had plenty of posts with suggestions as to who we should look at or who they feel we should back off of. So again, why are you leaving Egypt out if you want to point fingers at me for steering the game?

    Comment

    • TWG England
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2014
      • 16

      #602
      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

      I think India may be leaving Egypt out because everyone's reading him as green, not because they're wolf buddies. Egypt being a wolf would be a real shock to me at this point.

      Comment

      • TWG United States
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2014
        • 114

        #603
        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

        Originally posted by TWG England
        I think India may be leaving Egypt out because everyone's reading him as green, not because they're wolf buddies. Egypt being a wolf would be a real shock to me at this point.
        Egypt and I are both talking and making suggestions but I'm wolfy and they're not. I don't see how that makes much sense unless someone's trying to protect someone else.

        Comment

        • TWG England
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2014
          • 16

          #604
          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

          So are you now accusing Egypt of being red? After repeatedly stating how green he is all game?

          Comment

          • TWG United States
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2014
            • 114

            #605
            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

            I'm accusing India of being red as I have been and suggesting it is odd that they're leaving them out when we're both posting basically the same. I don't read Egypt as red based on how they're posting as I already mentioned in my reads earlier in this day phase. There are however some odd things going on around Egypt that don't make any sense. I want to get to the bottom of it. No I'm not calling Egypt outright red, but now there are things coming up to be considered. In this game can you honestly ever really call anyone as definitely green? I feel it's better to take all possibilities into consideration.

            Comment

            • TWG United States
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2014
              • 114

              #606
              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

              It's also very possible that the wolves are trying to make Egypt look suspicious. Which would still leave me as reading India red.

              Comment

              • TWG England
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2014
                • 16

                #607
                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                I'm not going to disagree with you on India (#520 combined with #526 looks really sketchy to me, not to mention the majority of his posts are roleplay). I just don't think that a suspected red LEAVING OUT a name (which may not have even been intentional) is really grounds for changing Egypt's read from strong green to null-to-red.

                Comment

                • TWG United States
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2014
                  • 114

                  #608
                  Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                  Originally posted by TWG England
                  I'm not going to disagree with you on India (#520 combined with #526 looks really sketchy to me, not to mention the majority of his posts are roleplay). I just don't think that a suspected red LEAVING OUT a name (which may not have even been intentional) is really grounds for changing Egypt's read from strong green to null-to-red.
                  Again, looking at all possibilities as things come up. At this point we really need to get a good lynch. I'm still okay if people want to go for Italy, but I really feel strongly about India. We've got 12 hrs left. I'm hoping more people get in here to discuss before the day ends.

                  Comment

                  • TWG England
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2014
                    • 16

                    #609
                    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                    I'm personally more up for an India lynch than an Italy lynch. India just seems to be acting weirdly to me.

                    We don't have much time, time to throw the chips into the pot. TWG India

                    Comment

                    • TWG Egypt
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2014
                      • 83

                      #610
                      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                      Originally posted by TWG United States
                      Just a few of the recent examples of Egypt "steering the game." Egypt is the one who narrowed my full reads list to Italy as a possible lynch for the day. They've also had plenty of posts with suggestions as to who we should look at or who they feel we should back off of. So again, why are you leaving Egypt out if you want to point fingers at me for steering the game?
                      In response to one of your examples of my steering the game-

                      Originally posted by TWG Egypt
                      Oh. Thought I was onto something with Brazil. Wasn't.
                      Stupid stupid stupid. Disregard my previous post altogether
                      I won't deny that in the second one I was changing the focus of the thread. It was more so that we had time to make sure we had a lynch, and you were on the same page as I was.

                      Also, I'm not sure why India left me out of his/her most recent post, but the claim about the lack of suspicion on make making me wolfy doesn't make sense to me. If I were actually a wolf, then you'd think there would be at least some suspicion placed on me to make me look normal and to create distance between wolf partners.
                      --
                      Anyway, I'm a bit surprised to see that there's votes on India instead of Italy, but I can join you two if you feel strongly about him/her. India

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #611
                        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                        Current Vote-count (5 To Insta):



                        :

                        Comment

                        • TWG United States
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2014
                          • 114

                          #612
                          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                          Originally posted by TWG Egypt
                          In response to one of your examples of my steering the game-



                          I won't deny that in the second one I was changing the focus of the thread. It was more so that we had time to make sure we had a lynch, and you were on the same page as I was.
                          Yeah, I wasn't trying to be accusatory towards your posting. I just wanted to show that I was getting all this heat for "steering" when you were also posting suggestions like the ones I quoted.

                          Comment

                          • TWG Egypt
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2014
                            • 83

                            #613
                            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                            Originally posted by TWG United States
                            Yeah, I wasn't trying to be accusatory towards your posting. I just wanted to show that I was getting all this heat for "steering" when you were also posting suggestions like the ones I quoted.
                            Okay, that makes sense. I don't get why people are trying to use that as evidence against you as well.

                            Comment

                            • TWG Scotland
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2014
                              • 3

                              #614
                              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                              Hmmmmmm well there isnt much time left, im still having trouble following everything that is going on, so im just going to vote for TWG India

                              Comment

                              • TWG Germany
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2014
                                • 27

                                #615
                                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                                Ok so...
                                Originally posted by TWG Germany
                                At this point, I'm starting to go India > Italy
                                But your posts at this point Italy are going strong wolf too, you are a close second for me.
                                Reading what I missed is strengthening this order of importance for me.
                                Originally posted by TWG India
                                Out of curiosity alone, what are your thoughts on those who are attempting to steer the game? (USA / Germany.) Do either of them seem a smudge wolfy to you?
                                So you are going to continue to not post anything informative, just ask others what they think. Which includes starting to go after those that are taking part in discussion rather than what you are doing. Also confused why you are including my nation in this post, as while I have been trying to be more active, I don't believe I have been nearly as helpful and discussing as Egypt and United States have been. You're pretty much steering the game as well away from the discussion of a lynch on Italy or yourself by pointing out suspicion on people that have been making far more informative posts than you. I don't think so. While I still feel Italy is red, an India lynch I think is very important. India

                                Comment

                                Working...