TWG CVI: United Nations

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #631
    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

    Two nations have been found out!!















    Egypt has has been destroyed. They were the leaders of an Allied Nation















    Italy has has been destroyed. They were the leaders of a Nation

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #632
      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

      wolves win

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #633
        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

        I'm out right now on a business meeting for a few hours. I'll make a post game in a few HOURS.

        Comment

        • TWG United States
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2014
          • 114

          #634
          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

          Was quite fun guys :3

          Comment

          • TWG Scotland
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2014
            • 3

            #635
            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

            :3

            Comment

            • Riotpolice
              "Reach For The Stars"
              • Nov 2010
              • 1921

              #636
              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

              gee gee
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

              Originally posted by m0de
              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

              Comment

              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                nobody fiffers anymore.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2006
                • 2440

                #637
                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations



                the demoman is symbolic of the humans this game.
                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                Comment

                • TC_Halogen
                  Rhythm game specialist.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Feb 2008
                  • 19376

                  #638
                  Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                  fuck anonymous TWG

                  oioioioi

                  ..., haha

                  (and any other tells I might have had, ggggg better )

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #639
                    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                    I misunderstood my win condition wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                    ps. its dumb I could've won the game after I was dead, usurper should have to be alive. They can't really, you know, usurp anything after being dead.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #640
                      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                      0-7 for me now.

                      Still haven't won a single TWG yet. Oops


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #641
                        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                        was united states a wolf? I subbed in as argentina today and only got through day 1 earlier and US was my only wolfread alive after that day. too bad I got home and there was a lynch already lol

                        actually looking at the 2 countries who were killed im guessing they were lol omg 100% read accuracy wat a pro sub in

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • yo man im awesome
                          soleil ardent
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2007
                          • 6514

                          #642
                          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          0-7 for me now.

                          Still haven't won a single TWG yet. Oops
                          get on my wolf team, you'll get it then 8)

                          Originally posted by choof
                          you double dad loving dipshit
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                          Originally posted by smartdude1212
                          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #643
                            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                            US was psychoangel, phenomenal first wolf game for her lol

                            I was canada, played exactly how i normally do oops i'll try to stop being bad


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #644
                              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                              Well at least this was a relatively quick game. I'm ready for another one already, lol.

                              Time to get that 0-8.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #645
                                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                                was france danceguy, that was another guess I had after just reading day 1 lol

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...