TWG CVI: United Nations

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWG Germany
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2014
    • 27

    #586
    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

    Originally posted by TWG Italy
    I guarantee that there is at least 1 wolf among the grouping of Germany, Egypt, and the US.

    I disagree with England's assumption towards why Iran died. I doubt they were a threat with the number of blues gone; to me, it was an attempt to get an easy kill that doesn't cause any issues and creates an information-less result for us to analyze. If the wolves are on the more active than less side, it would make good sense to eliminate anyone else who isn't controlling the flow of discussion.
    Are you going to back up that first section of your post with anything about any of us three you mentioned, or is this going to be another generic Italy post?

    And then you're wanting to go after people that are talking, when you aren't bringing up anything of use yourself. Discussion is the only thing that will win this game, to think otherwise is ridiculous. What are you doing right now?

    Comment

    • TWG Germany
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2014
      • 27

      #587
      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

      And hi Scotland!

      Comment

      • TWG Finland
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2014
        • 4

        #588
        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

        Hyvää iltaa! I have some catching up to do...

        Comment

        • TWG Scotland
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2014
          • 3

          #589
          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

          Hi Germany, and hello everyone else. I'm reading through everything to get a sense of what is going on at the moment.

          Comment

          • TWG England
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2014
            • 16

            #590
            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

            @Egypt: I really don't know who framed me; the only person who really wanted me dead was Iran. My best guess would be that it would be one of the inactives: they'd know we'd probably start targeting inactives to some degree, and were worried about which one we would, so they would make me stand out by pointing the kill finger at me. Alternatively, it could be the U.S., because he's pushing at me a bit harder than seems reasonable, especially since he called me green earlier in the game, and has flipped his view on me entirely, repeating evidence from someone he thinks is a wolf (India).

            Geez, so many people are getting replaced that it's getting hard to form a definite opinion on anyone.

            Comment

            • TWG United States
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2014
              • 114

              #591
              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

              Originally posted by TWG England
              @Egypt: I really don't know who framed me; the only person who really wanted me dead was Iran. My best guess would be that it would be one of the inactives: they'd know we'd probably start targeting inactives to some degree, and were worried about which one we would, so they would make me stand out by pointing the kill finger at me. Alternatively, it could be the U.S., because he's pushing at me a bit harder than seems reasonable, especially since he called me green earlier in the game, and has flipped his view on me entirely, repeating evidence from someone he thinks is a wolf (India).

              Geez, so many people are getting replaced that it's getting hard to form a definite opinion on anyone.
              I'm pushing because it's day 3 and you've hardly posted. I also didn't call you green, I said I wanted to see more from you. Being that you still kept avoiding posting you went up on my list. It's been basically myself and Egypt posting and we need to start somewhere. I can't say much on the replacements, I've mentioned my suspicions on India and Italy. Even mentioned Germany in my reads as not being fully clear. Where do you propose we focus attention then? There's been hardly anyone else putting input in.

              Welcome to the replacements that just came in. There has definitely been a lot that's happened so we'll be waiting for you two to catch up. It will be nice to have some fresh input from others.

              Comment

              • TWG Egypt
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2014
                • 83

                #592
                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                Hello, Scotland and Finland. Good luck with reading this thread.

                Originally posted by TWG England
                @Egypt: I really don't know who framed me; the only person who really wanted me dead was Iran. My best guess would be that it would be one of the inactives: they'd know we'd probably start targeting inactives to some degree, and were worried about which one we would, so they would make me stand out by pointing the kill finger at me. Alternatively, it could be the U.S., because he's pushing at me a bit harder than seems reasonable, especially since he called me green earlier in the game, and has flipped his view on me entirely, repeating evidence from someone he thinks is a wolf (India).

                Geez, so many people are getting replaced that it's getting hard to form a definite opinion on anyone.
                Hm, okay. That's fair.

                Originally posted by TWG United States
                . Where do you propose we focus attention then?
                I'd like to know this, too. We need more opinions on who to lynch.

                Comment

                • TWG Finland
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2014
                  • 4

                  #593
                  Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                  Read through everything, and while I don't have solid reads yet, 4 nations in particular aren't sitting well with me mostly because of a lack of posting: England, Italy, India and Scotland (Japan/Sweden).

                  Everything I've read from these nations are posts that are mostly non-contributory. England seems to be particularly defensive and redirecting, but at the same time everyone is pointing fingers at them.

                  I know time's running out for this round, and I am most concerned about England and Italy, so I would lean towards lynching one of these two nations.

                  Comment

                  • TWG United States
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2014
                    • 114

                    #594
                    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                    Good to see you're on the same page as Egypt and I. We may get a lynch this day after all. We were leaning more towards Italy for this day.

                    Comment

                    • TWG England
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2014
                      • 16

                      #595
                      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                      The only issue I have at this point is that everyone's reads basically consist of "doesn't post much". To me, at least, this isn't particularly strong evidence. We're at a point in the game where we can't afford to mislynch simply because of a lack of information--two mislynches and the game is over on the spot. I know we don't have much time to get info today so we may have to bite the bullet and lynch with weak evidence, but we should definitely look for stronger evidence before we make any sort of consensus on a lynch for tomorrow.

                      Comment

                      • TWG Egypt
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2014
                        • 83

                        #596
                        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                        We still have around 24 hours to decide on who to lynch. England, if you're up for talking over things a bit more before you think of who to vote for, we could do that.

                        Do you have any general suspicions on anyone?

                        Comment

                        • TWG United States
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2014
                          • 114

                          #597
                          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                          Originally posted by TWG England
                          The only issue I have at this point is that everyone's reads basically consist of "doesn't post much". To me, at least, this isn't particularly strong evidence. We're at a point in the game where we can't afford to mislynch simply because of a lack of information--two mislynches and the game is over on the spot. I know we don't have much time to get info today so we may have to bite the bullet and lynch with weak evidence, but we should definitely look for stronger evidence before we make any sort of consensus on a lynch for tomorrow.
                          I don't love that it's mostly been doesn't post much now, but it's basically where we've gotten. We had a lot of inactives, some because of life issues who have been replaced now, then others like you who didn't want to agree with others and look wolfy as you said and Italy who just doesn't seem to care. I'm glad to see you posting more now.

                          Italy is a little more than just inactivity for me, it's what they've been posting as well. It's like here let me throw some names out but no reasons why. Or they insult something that someone else has said.

                          Comment

                          • TWG India
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2014
                            • 19

                            #598
                            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                            Originally posted by TWG Finland
                            Everything I've read from these nations are posts that are mostly non-contributory. England seems to be particularly defensive and redirecting, but at the same time everyone is pointing fingers at them.
                            Out of curiosity alone, what are your thoughts on those who are attempting to steer the game? (USA / Germany.) Do either of them seem a smudge wolfy to you?

                            Comment

                            • TWG Finland
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2014
                              • 4

                              #599
                              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                              Originally posted by TWG England
                              The only issue I have at this point is that everyone's reads basically consist of "doesn't post much". To me, at least, this isn't particularly strong evidence.
                              Totally agree, and I don't like that I'm basing my initial suspicions mainly on this. I just tend to get wolfy vibes from the quiet ones.

                              Originally posted by TWG India
                              Out of curiosity alone, what are your thoughts on those who are attempting to steer the game? (USA / Germany.) Do either of them seem a smudge wolfy to you?
                              Everyone's definitely made some questionable posts and reads for sure (even Russia, I'll admit). Of the three most active nations in the thread, I'm keeping an eye out for USA more than Egypt and Germany. I'd really like to hear from Italy and Scotland first, though.

                              Comment

                              • TWG United States
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2014
                                • 114

                                #600
                                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                                Originally posted by TWG India
                                Out of curiosity alone, what are your thoughts on those who are attempting to steer the game? (USA / Germany.) Do either of them seem a smudge wolfy to you?
                                Why is it exactly that you keep leaving Egypt out when you say this? They have made suggestions as to what to do or not to do. Trying to protect a wolf friend? There wouldn't have been much of a game going on if we hadn't been discussing things. I still find it funny that you went most of the game saying little to nothing and then when the most active wolf died you come in here trying to put focus on certain people rather than discussing multiple possibilities. I'm going to finally get the voting started with India. You're being suspicious in my eyes.

                                Comment

                                Working...