TWG CVI: United Nations

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWG Egypt
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2014
    • 83

    #556
    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

    Originally posted by TWG Germany
    Egypt, while you say that your second option is too easy, I feel it is something that must be looked at. What else would a wolf do in this situation?
    Make a kill that would have little to no ties to you.
    Hm, okay. And I haven't thought of that.

    Originally posted by TWG Germany
    It would be nice to also have Italy's reads to go off of as well, but this whole situation is paired with inactivity.
    That could also be the case, and I agree with wanting to hear more from Italy. I don't want Italy to be lynched due to inactivity because that didn't really get us anywhere this game.

    Originally posted by TWG Germany
    Had him/her has green due to the similarity of posting to Egypt. Haven't seen the posts made form USA as steering, more like strong discussing. Which leads to me just being curious why Egypt has had no suspicion on them whatsoever. I have them as green as well, but does everybody else here feel the same? Is USA being a bit suspicious for being super similar to a "sure green"'s style?
    The fact that the United States and I are both active did not strike me as odd because the US started posting actively before I did.

    And while I do believe that the US is green for reasons that I've stated earlier, after what happened to Mexico and France, I'm for other people reevaluating the US as I could always be wrong.

    Also, Russia is suspicious of the US as well.

    Comment

    • TWG Germany
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2014
      • 27

      #557
      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

      Oh wow, worded that bad. I meant why has there not been suspicion on you for the same sort of posting as usa. Realizing this sounds like im saying you werent suspicious of usa. Sorry about that.

      Comment

      • TWG United States
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2014
        • 114

        #558
        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

        Originally posted by TWG Egypt
        Hm, okay. And I haven't thought of that.

        That could also be the case, and I agree with wanting to hear more from Italy. I don't want Italy to be lynched due to inactivity because that didn't really get us anywhere this game.

        The fact that the United States and I are both active did not strike me as odd because the US started posting actively before I did.

        And while I do believe that the US is green for reasons that I've stated earlier, after what happened to Mexico and France, I'm for other people reevaluating the US as I could always be wrong.

        Also, Russia is suspicious of the US as well.

        We haven't lynched anyone for inactivity yet. I think if there's still a large amount of inactivity from certain nations that maybe we should consider it.

        Russia and India are both now saying things about me. I have no problem being investigated; I'm more than happy to answer any questions or explain any of my thoughts/actions.
        I do have to say I find it interesting that they both became more active after an extremely active wolf died. Prior to that they were pretty much in the shadows contributing very little. This looks a little off to me, especially with them both using me as a target now.

        As per Iran, I haven't gone back and read all of their posts because I just got home but I do remember they were trying to get us on to England for the last lynch and also tried to get Mexico to kill England. I think it might be good to keep this in mind. I know they had other reads I have to go back and look again. There's been so much I can't remember exactly who said what.

        Comment

        • TWG Egypt
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2014
          • 83

          #559
          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

          Originally posted by TWG Germany
          Oh wow, worded that bad. I meant why has there not been suspicion on you for the same sort of posting as usa. Realizing this sounds like im saying you werent suspicious of usa. Sorry about that.
          Whoops, sorry about that. In that case, I'm not really sure. If someone is suspicious of me but not saying anything, then they should speak up so we can get that settled.

          Originally posted by TWG United States
          Russia and India are both now saying things about me. I have no problem being investigated; I'm more than happy to answer any questions or explain any of my thoughts/actions.
          I do have to say I find it interesting that they both became more active after an extremely active wolf died. Prior to that they were pretty much in the shadows contributing very little. This looks a little off to me, especially with them both using me as a target now.
          I remember Russia saying things about you before France and Mexico were destroyed, but India just posted something recently. Hmm, there could be something to that.

          Originally posted by TWG United States
          As per Iran, I haven't gone back and read all of their posts because I just got home but I do remember they were trying to get us on to England for the last lynch and also tried to get Mexico to kill England. I think it might be good to keep this in mind. I know they had other reads I have to go back and look again. There's been so much I can't remember exactly who said what.
          That's true; England was Iran's strongest wolf read, so Iran's death makes 'em a bit fishy. I'd like to see England's reaction to Iran's death once they log on, but I still think England's pretty green.

          Comment

          • TWG United States
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2014
            • 114

            #560
            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

            Originally posted by TWG Egypt
            I remember Russia saying things about you before France and Mexico were destroyed, but India just posted something recently. Hmm, there could be something to that.
            I thought they were both after, apologies. I'll have to look back again. I know they were both quite quiet until France died though.

            Comment

            • TWG Sweden
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2014
              • 4

              #561
              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

              Hello fellow brothers. Unfortunately, I had to visit the doctor yesterday and I will be out for quite some time. It will be best that I also opt out to be replaced.

              I wish you all the best in your hunt!

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #562
                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                I'd like to take this moment to state that if you think you are unable to participate in these games, do not sign up at all. I now have 2 more replacements that I need which pretty much now killed this game. During the postgame thread, there will be serious talk about penalties and temp-bans for future games for AFK's. Granted, emergencies happen but this has been getting out of hand.

                Comment

                • TWG United States
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2014
                  • 114

                  #563
                  Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                  Was working on writing some stuff up when I saw this. This kinda sucks a good deal and is really messing with the game. Sorry to hear you're not well Sweden, I hope you get better.

                  Comment

                  • TWG Egypt
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2014
                    • 83

                    #564
                    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                    This is pretty unfortunate, but get well soon Sweden.

                    Comment

                    • TWG Italy
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2014
                      • 16

                      #565
                      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                      How sick can you be where you can't even access a PC and type up a short pointless post like this?

                      Comment

                      • TWG India
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2014
                        • 19

                        #566
                        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                        Originally posted by TWG Italy
                        How sick can you be where you can't even access a PC and type up a short pointless post like this?
                        Pretty sick.

                        Comment

                        • TWG United States
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2014
                          • 114

                          #567
                          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                          India – For the first two day phases they didn’t bother to contribute much. Mostly one liners making comments like “A terrible way to begin the day.” Then waiting to hear what others have to say rather than making their own comments. Once France died they suddenly come out saying they suspected France but didn’t bother to say so at any point. I really feel wolf on this person.

                          England

                          Originally posted by TWG England
                          Hi, everyone.
                          Originally posted by TWG England
                          Uh...if they could tell they were the WHO why would they destroy them? Obviously that nation won't reveal themselves because they're clearly a wolf.
                          Originally posted by TWG England
                          I just had a thought...

                          Don't play any FFR on these accounts unless you have a death wish. People could tell who you are from your skill level.

                          Anyway, a lot of people seem to be focusing Spain for making a bunch of posts with little meaning...but seriously, look at Iran's posts. Every single one of them is just a "vote X because of outside trait about the country" or some tip related to keeping true identity a secret. He/she has eight posts, but none of them have actually been wolf-related.

                          TWG Iran
                          Originally posted by TWG England
                          Um...Australia is dead.
                          Originally posted by TWG England
                          It's pretty clear that it was a wolf that killed Canada; that's not very hard to figure out. What boggles me is why a wolf would kill Canada NOW, on Day 2, and thus have the entire playerlist hunting them. Only someone who really needed or wanted to see Canada dead would do that.
                          Originally posted by TWG England
                          Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and vote for Mexico.

                          I personally semi-agree with France-while I don't believe that Mexico was explicitly targeting France, it seems as though he just aimed for the first person to post after Canada was destroyed, and this would be nearly impossible if he himself was not the person that destroyed Canada.

                          Also, he's been ridiculously tunnel-visioning the US this entire day. Every one of his Day 2 posts has been specifically aimed at the US, barring the one he pointed at France for "killing" Canada. Also note that he swapped his suspicion of the Canada kill from France to the USA after one post, without even so much as an explanation, and immediately posted a passive-aggressive statement about the USA killing Canada. Plus he's making REALLY big leaps in logic--supposedly lying about being away (which really wouldn't be any sort of benefit, particularly when half the playerlist is invisible) does not immediately assume he was the killer, not to mention I don't really believe he maliciously lied about that in the first place.

                          All in all, I believe Mexico killed Canada and is trying to pass the blame onto anyone he can find.
                          Originally posted by TWG England
                          Sooo...this changes things. Japan was at or near the top of the scum list for nearly everyone, but now it's possible that he was simply unable to participate. Should all our heat on Japan immediately shift to Sweden, or is it time for a re-evaluation?


                          This is all that England has contributed so far this game. To only have 7 posts when we’re on day 3 and can talk at night is not helping us any. I’ve given consideration when people have said they were busy but this person hasn’t even bothered to do that much. They also have been lurking the thread on and off and say nothing. I’m starting to think this is someone that is really trying to stay under the radar. I also want to say that the wolf kill of Iran could be because he was trying to get England killed. I know that this may seem too obvious, but I don’t think we can just completely disregard it. There’s been a lot of mention in this game about what wouldn’t be done because it sticks out too much. Maybe that’s what they want us to think.

                          Italy – Has contributed very little, most posts consisted of insulting things others had posted. The only person that they have posted any suspicion about is Germany. Why are they focusing on only one person when there are 3 wolves left?

                          Germany – Had a good deal of inactivity which they later explained was due to work obligations. I know a few people brought up some points on the things they post early as being mostly bandwagoning. It does seem like they’re trying to be more active and provide more of their own thoughts. I’m not letting them totally off my radar yet, but I don’t feel strongly about them being a wolf either.

                          Russia – Another overall quiet person; and I still want to know where they got that Spain cleared Canada. I never did get an answer to that. They are starting to post more so I want to see where it goes with them, but previous suspicions I posted on them still stand for now.

                          Argentina – Hasn’t said anything yet so I can’t really say anything about them. If I go off of Brazil I have to say I saw them lurk a lot without posting.
                          Sweden – Also hasn’t said much yet but I have not seen them lurking around either. Off Japan’s behaviour they were just vote jumping and not saying much. (Now another replacement is needed).

                          I personally don’t want to jump on these guys just yet considering they are replacements that just got thrown into a game that’s had a lot happen so far.

                          Egypt – Has been reading green to me in terms of their posting so far. I have to admit though now that Germany brought it up it is a bit odd that I’m getting heat when Egypt is pretty much posting the same as I am. Possible part of the wolf trio? I’m not going to move Egypt up on my list just yet. We’ll see what else this day brings out.

                          Comment

                          • TWG United States
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2014
                            • 114

                            #568
                            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                            Those are just some short reads for now. We've gone through almost a full day already without much discussion on who we should go for. I'm open to suggestions and would really like to hear comments from others. All the quiet people are making this a lot harder.

                            Comment

                            • TWG Germany
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2014
                              • 27

                              #569
                              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                              Sorry cant quote right now, but russia answered your question right here (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=423) united states.

                              Comment

                              • TWG United States
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2014
                                • 114

                                #570
                                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                                Originally posted by TWG Germany
                                Sorry cant quote right now, but russia answered your question right here (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=423) united states.
                                Oh alright, I overlooked that I guess since I wasn't quoted. I need to slow down and read more carefully.

                                Comment

                                Working...