TWG CVI: United Nations

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #646
    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

    Originally posted by YoshL
    US was psychoangel, phenomenal first wolf game for her lol

    I was canada, played exactly how i normally do oops i'll try to stop being bad
    To be honest, I thought you were BDN.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #647
      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      was france danceguy, that was another guess I had after just reading day 1 lol
      Nah, he was Spain I think.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #648
        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

        Brazil - YMIA
        China - Raeko
        Australia - Afro
        Japan - Untimely Friction
        Germany - Jake
        Italy - TPS
        Canada - YoshL
        India - Middie
        Greece - Velocity
        England - Guest
        France - sunfan
        Mexico - emerald000
        Russia - Derek
        United States - Kayla
        Spain - danceguy
        South Korea - Halogen
        Saudi Arabia - V
        Israel - Charu
        Egypt - funnygurl
        Iran - Manti
        Last edited by YoshL; 01-28-2014, 06:17 PM.


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #649
          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

          lol @ Velocity cheating.


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • yo man im awesome
            soleil ardent
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2007
            • 6514

            #650
            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

            Originally posted by YoshL
            lol @ Velocity cheating.
            of all people, lmao

            can't tell if he did that intentionally to fuck around or not

            but fo real tho velo would be awesome to play a legit game with you man

            Originally posted by choof
            you double dad loving dipshit
            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
            Originally posted by smartdude1212
            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #651
              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

              Who would've thunk a 20 player game would end by Night 2 anyways.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Velocity
                Doing the wrong thing the right way since 2010.
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Administrator
                • Jul 2007
                • 1821

                #652
                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                It was two mistakes on my part, mainly for being a first timer.
                I missed the In-Thread talk only on the first post along with me missing the entire TWG rules thread due to it being dated 2008 and not thinking it was relevant.

                I awaited the time where people figured out I was the "cheater".

                Comment

                • noname219
                  FFR Wiki Admin
                  • May 2007
                  • 1694

                  #653
                  Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                  Kayla nominated for MVP.

                  Honestly, I was close to propose myself as a replacement, I had high suspicions on US after day 1…

                  edit : and Spain, Speedy Gonzalez is a mexican mouse, don't know if you overlook that part or if it was some shady strategy
                  Last edited by noname219; 01-28-2014, 06:24 PM.

                  Comment

                  • Tps222
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2004
                    • 6169

                    #654
                    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                    Who were the wolves? and what gave my identity away?

                    At least I was right about the US.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #655
                      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                      Greece, France, US, Germany, and whoever replaced Japan/Sweden.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • TWG England
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2014
                        • 16

                        #656
                        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                        Honestly, with the state of TWG in FFR, I'm pretty sure it's impossible for humans to win. You saw how disorganized the game became after everyone had to leave.

                        Edit: lol, still in the england account

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #657
                          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                          I defended like 3 wolves. Score~
                          But I wasn't expecting that wow that's crazy. GG wolves, especially psychoangel.
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #658
                            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                            greece, france, japan, germany, USA or something


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #659
                              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                              wolves were USA (Kayla), Germany (Gradiant), Japana/Sweden/Scotland (Untimely friction/KgZ/Xx{Fallen}xX, Greece (Velocity) and myself, France

                              Ps. I'm flattered you think I was dAnceguy, j-rodd, *blush*
                              but do you really think he'd be that aggressive lol
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #660
                                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                                Originally posted by TWG England
                                Honestly, with the state of TWG in FFR, I'm pretty sure it's impossible for humans to win. You saw how disorganized the game became after everyone had to leave.
                                Leave? You mean they had things to tend to and whatnot?

                                Eh... it's always like this in FFR TWG. Dohoho


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...