TWG CVI: United Nations

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #616
    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

    A nation has been destroyed!















    India has been destroyed. They were the leaders of a Nation





    NIGHT WILL END ON THE 29th AT 11:59 PM SERVER TIME

    Comment

    • TWG Egypt
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2014
      • 83

      #617
      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

      ...

      Comment

      • TWG Egypt
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2014
        • 83

        #618
        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

        I'm just going to go ahead and say that a lot of our reads are probably being steered in the wrong direction and that I'm redoing all of my reads. We're probably going to be at lynch or lose come day 4.

        Comment

        • TWG United States
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2014
          • 114

          #619
          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

          It's really hard to get good reads when there's been so many people posting so little. Plus the 3 replacements now too.

          Comment

          • TWG Egypt
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2014
            • 83

            #620
            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

            True.
            I'd really like to hear more from our replacements so I can figure something out. Also, where'd Argentina go?

            Comment

            • TWG Finland
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2014
              • 4

              #621
              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

              Fuck I was on a flight back home while this all went down. I was hoping to get to contribute more discussion before this vote. India was definitely way less wolfy than some other nations, and the way this vote went down is very suspicious (and shitty).

              Have to run again for a bit, but I'll post some reads/intuitions when I'm back.

              Comment

              • TWG United States
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2014
                • 114

                #622
                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                Originally posted by TWG Egypt
                True.
                I'd really like to hear more from our replacements so I can figure something out. Also, where'd Argentina go?
                No idea, haven't seen them since that day.

                Comment

                • TWG Germany
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2014
                  • 27

                  #623
                  Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                  Shit, I was convinced there was a wolf in the pair of Italy/India. But that only leaves one red as I can see when there are three left.
                  Originally posted by TWG Egypt
                  I'm just going to go ahead and say that a lot of our reads are probably being steered in the wrong direction and that I'm redoing all of my reads.
                  I will do the same later tonight when I get back.
                  Originally posted by TWG Finland
                  India was definitely way less wolfy than some other nations, and the way this vote went down is very suspicious (and shitty).

                  Have to run again for a bit, but I'll post some reads/intuitions when I'm back.
                  I look forward to your input on this whole thing, we have almost nothing from any of the replacements.

                  Comment

                  • TWG Egypt
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2014
                    • 83

                    #624
                    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                    After what has happened, I'm starting to believe that my reads were headed in the wrong direction, so people who I was previously not suspicious of are going to be relooked. Also, we can't go three days without one wolf lynch and not suspect that a wolf is misdirecting us. Out of sheer chance, we should have gotten one wolf by now on our own.

                    That being said, I'd also be very surprised if suspicions on me haven't risen either. I did bandwagon on India myself because I trusted other people's opinions. I won't be doing that from now on if I'm still alive. Apologies to Finland for not having the time to say anything before the India lynch.

                    Anyway, here is what I'm thinking. I'll have a better hold on things once I hear more from other people:

                    Argentina- Really, where'd you go?

                    Scotland- Straight bandwagon? Really? Considering you and Finland began reading this thread at the same time and Finland had some ideas, I'm not buying it. No reads/insights? Nothing?

                    Germany- You still come off as human to me, so I'll wait on you.

                    Italy- I agree with your most recent post about an active player being a wolf now, so you're starting to get some sort of a humanish vibe to me; however, you're still definitely acting wolfy. I'm starting to believe that Iran was onto something to with his/her reads, especially after being right about India. I'm still keeping my eye on you, but there may be some merit to what you are saying.

                    England- I will keep an eye out for you after the India lynch, but I'm waiting on you the same reasons that I'm waiting on Germany.

                    Finland- You're coming off as human because of Russia, and you didn't vote for India/seemed genuinely pissed off about the India lynch. I won't focus on you for now, but I would like to hear what you think when you get back.

                    United States- This recent lynch shot you up my list. There is no way that at least one active player is not one of the wolves. I'm starting to get an eerie feeling that you may be one of them, especially after the fact that you were the one who started the train on India. Do you not like the fact that others may be wary of you? You may have been helpful in terms of keeping this thread active, but I have to watch out for you, too.

                    tl;dr Scotland and Argentina get in this thread, and I have to watch out for the US.

                    Comment

                    • TWG United States
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2014
                      • 114

                      #625
                      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                      Originally posted by TWG Egypt

                      United States- This recent lynch shot you up my list. There is no way that at least one active player is not one of the wolves. I'm starting to get an eerie feeling that you may be one of them, especially after the fact that you were the one who started the train on India. Do you not like the fact that others may be wary of you? You may have been helpful in terms of keeping this thread active, but I have to watch out for you, too.
                      I voted India based on how they were acting, it looked wolfy and others agreed with that. I never said "hey lets all vote for India." I also stated I was still on board with an Italy lynch. I did not set out to start a train, everyone chose to follow me. That was their decisions to make. You barely put any thought into it and just jumped right in with an India vote, maybe it is you who is the suspicious one. Do I not like the fact that people are wary of me? Well no one wants to be killed do they? Human or wolf no one wants to die. I welcomed people's thoughts on me and countered as I felt fit. In this game everyone should be wary of everyone. Never know who could be the wolf.

                      Comment

                      • TWG Egypt
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2014
                        • 83

                        #626
                        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                        Originally posted by TWG United States
                        I voted India based on how they were acting, it looked wolfy and others agreed with that. I never said "hey lets all vote for India." I also stated I was still on board with an Italy lynch
                        India was wolfy, but it was surprising that you were so quick to vote for him/her because a post set you off, especially if you had another person in mind.

                        Originally posted by TWG United States
                        You barely put any thought into it and just jumped right in with an India vote, maybe it is you who is the suspicious one.
                        I was the first person to become suspicious of India, so my vote wasn't baseless bandwagoning; however, I'll admit that I made a mistake and should have been more cautious before casting my vote.

                        Originally posted by TWG United States
                        Do I not like the fact that people are wary of me? Well no one wants to be killed do they? Human or wolf no one wants to die. I welcomed people's thoughts on me and countered as I felt fit. In this game everyone should be wary of everyone. Never know who could be the wolf.
                        Hm, fair enough. I agree, which is why I'm trying to be much more careful now. We're very close to losing.

                        Comment

                        • TWG United States
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2014
                          • 114

                          #627
                          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                          Originally posted by TWG Egypt
                          India was wolfy, but it was surprising that you were so quick to vote for him/her because a post set you off, especially if you had another person in mind.
                          I had them at the very top of my reads list if you recall. I chose to kick off voting them because they came in with another limited post that excluded you even though they were attacking Germany and I for "steering." I explained all this prior so I'm not going to repeat is all again. I didn't anticipate everyone else following me shortly. I was getting the ball rolling, not gunning for an insta.

                          Comment

                          • TWG Egypt
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2014
                            • 83

                            #628
                            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                            Originally posted by TWG United States
                            I had them at the very top of my reads list if you recall. I chose to kick off voting them because they came in with another limited post that excluded you even though they were attacking Germany and I for "steering." I explained all this prior so I'm not going to repeat is all again. I didn't anticipate everyone else following me shortly. I was getting the ball rolling, not gunning for an insta.
                            Alright then. I've gotten what I wanted to know, but that doesn't mean that I won't be paying attention to you now as well.

                            If someone else has questions about anyone, then feel free to take over. Right now I just want more information to go off of so that I can develop my reads.

                            Comment

                            • TWG Italy
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2014
                              • 16

                              #629
                              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                              This recent lynch has me convinced that we have a wolf in either Germany or the US. I've had the same vibe from them all game, and it's only been reinforced. I'm almost tempted to ID Guess the US, as I'm fairly confident I know their identity.

                              Saying that, I'm not confident enough in the identity to risk creating a potential Lynch or Lose scenario. So, depending if I get wolfed tonight (highly doubtful, if the wolves follow suit I expect Argentina to go tonight((unless they are a wolf as well) to continue their 0 information confusion-based wolfing tactics).

                              The lack of activity seems to make that a valid strat. I can't keep track of the replacements, but I'm not as suspicious of them; wolves rarely ask for replacements.

                              So I'm fine with either the US or Germany going tomorrow, then England following suit.

                              Comment

                              • TWG England
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2014
                                • 16

                                #630
                                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                                Yeah, looking back, I'm almost dead certain US is a wolf. Note how Mexico was suspicious of US...and how he was bandwagoned and killed. India was killed mainly because of the US. Iran's kill could easily have been US, as he went after me at the beginning of Day 3, and Iran's death was the most incriminating to me.

                                Comment

                                Working...