TWG CVI: United Nations

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWG France
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2014
    • 62

    #61
    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

    des ez anunytwig, u cn pretund to b whovur u watn, grammer ur utherwize

    Comment

    • TWG United States
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2014
      • 114

      #62
      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

      Originally posted by TWG Italy
      So far you and spain have terrible grammar. Easily narrows down who you aren't. Mama Mia!
      Anyone can change their posting up at any time, that’s the beauty of this. I wouldn’t be putting too much weight on people’s grammar.

      Comment

      • TWG United States
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2014
        • 114

        #63
        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

        Originally posted by TWG France
        des ez anunytwig, u cn pretund to b whovur u watn, grammer ur utherwize
        Perfect example d00d, I can haz any personality I want.

        Comment

        • TWG South Korea
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2014
          • 9

          #64
          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

          I have three countries that want to attack me...

          ...better bitch to the U.N.

          Comment

          • TWG India
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2014
            • 19

            #65
            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

            Originally posted by TWG United States
            Perfect example d00d, I can haz any personality I want.
            have a predictable personality, you must not. survive otherwise, you won't.

            Comment

            • TWG United States
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2014
              • 114

              #66
              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

              Originally posted by TWG India
              have a predictable personality, you must not. survive otherwise, you won't.
              mbby i'll jst tlk lk dis teh whole tiem to annoy erryon with my bad skillz

              Comment

              • TWG Italy
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2014
                • 16

                #67
                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                Maharishi meets Yoda, apparently.

                I'm going to treat this game like Nintendo treated Mike Tyson's™ Punchout!. With boatloads of stereotypes, racism, and all around fun.

                It looksa like this is gonna get a'hotter than mama's Pasta Fagioli!

                Comment

                • TWG India
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2014
                  • 19

                  #68
                  Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                  Originally posted by TWG Italy
                  Maharishi meets Yoda, apparently.

                  I'm going to treat this game like Nintendo treated Mike Tyson's™ Punchout!. With boatloads of stereotypes, racism, and all around fun.

                  It looksa like this is gonna get a'hotter than mama's Pasta Fagioli!
                  then call mario in to do your plumbing.

                  Comment

                  • TWG United States
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2014
                    • 114

                    #69
                    Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                    I think this is going to be a really fun game. Can't wait to see how things unfold. Right now I don't feel like I have a read on anyone, it's going to be hard since it's easy to change your personality in text.

                    Comment

                    • TWG South Korea
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2014
                      • 9

                      #70
                      Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                      be exactly who you are normally because people are thinking you will change, ooooo

                      Comment

                      • TWG United States
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2014
                        • 114

                        #71
                        Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                        Originally posted by TWG South Korea
                        be exactly who you are normally because people are thinking you will change, ooooo
                        That's no fun.

                        Comment

                        • TWG India
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2014
                          • 19

                          #72
                          Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                          Originally posted by TWG South Korea
                          be exactly who you are normally because people are thinking you will change, ooooo
                          this is the sort of trick I would expect from south korea.

                          Comment

                          • TWG France
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2014
                            • 62

                            #73
                            Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                            That's why they have 3 votes, its because they are a slippery nation, not because there needs to be a train to get discussion going or anything.

                            Comment

                            • TWG Canada
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2014
                              • 64

                              #74
                              Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                              And I was like:

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #75
                                Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

                                Current Vote-count (11 To Insta):

                                * I noticed my last vote count was wrong, forgot someone. This is the correct one lol.

                                :
                                :
                                :
                                :
                                :
                                :
                                :

                                Comment

                                Working...