TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Krauthammer
    FFR Player
    • May 2012
    • 362

    #511
    Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

    Safety on FoJaR, as it is very unlikely I'll be back before phase ends.

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #512
      Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

      bump and reminder that the phase will end tomorrow.


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • mellonxcollie
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Dec 2006
        • 1304

        #513
        Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

        HEY AMERICANS UR EXCUSE IS OVER

        GET BACK TO PLAYING TWG YOU SHADY MOFOS

        Gradiant wanna make a post maybe???
        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #514
          Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

          Woah, day's ending and I didn't place a vote
          My vote goes on Riotpolice. I know he flipped green and all, but after Charu's death, I really believe he's the MW.
          Why would the actual seer have to come out that early in the game anyway? OOT convos are allowed, and as we have seen already, the blues have been making great use of that. That kinda makes it look like Riot killed Charu to silence a threat more than anything. I'd think the actual wolves woulda gone for someone else.
          If we're not actually hunting down the IP sharers today, I might at well try taking him out. 'Least I'll have a reason for my vote.
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #515
            Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

            *By actual wolves i mean IP sharers. IMO it just looks like Charu was killed to save Riot. If Riot were not a wolf, then Charu would have probably been spared.
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • Svaz
              quite clever
              • Oct 2008
              • 792

              #516
              Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

              After the deadline, but it seems no subsequent post was made? I'm going to approach this like it hasn't ended yet, consequently.

              Charu was doomed the instant he posted, and while I do feel for numerous reasons that riot has played a weird game, we've been awfully ardent on leaping on people who were humans for the same reasoning. There's definitely part of me that agrees with you, gurl, but I feel like we should go after someone else for more and I feel like Gradiant is a good choice because he's been fairly reactionary and volatile even from early on. I am not opposed to testing on him for this reason but I also feel like this would work better if more people were active. It was good when there was a blu- err, green to rally everyone into action; I totally forgot this was going on right now.

              Apathy is really prevalent at this stage of the game, and I don't feel like that's exclusive to this one.

              Sorry for not replying sooner, the thread was so dead I didn't think to check until now. orz

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #517
                Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                Sorry Svaz, can't count the vote, was far after the deadline. Didn't have time to update til about now.

                And again, that was pretty sad.

                Kitb between FoJar, Gradiant, and RiotPolice.

                It's like russian roulette, except no-one's actually interested in watching because everyone's too busy throwing up or in food induced comas.

                Random.org says...it's time to say goodbye to Riotpolice.

                Riotpolice was a BLUE

                1. Riotpolice removed day 4
                2. Xiv removed day 1
                3. thesunfan eliminated night 1
                4. Charu eliminated night 3
                5. dAnceguy117 removed day 3
                6. Krauthammer
                7. Funnygurl555
                8. Silvuh
                9. pntballa18
                10. mellonxcollie
                11. James May removed day 2
                12. Svaz
                13. Gradiant
                14. yo man im awesome banned night 2
                15. FoJar


                night 4, 24 hours. ends on December 1st, Sunday at 9:00 PM EST


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #518
                  Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                  So, that just happened.
                  Sorry guys!!! I'm so confused now, though. Charu must have known that Riot was blue, but...?
                  ...?!?
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • mellonxcollie
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 1304

                    #519
                    Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                    Faaaaaaaaaaaart
                    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #520
                      Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                      Was moving back into college dorm, sorry for lateness.

                      pntballa is dead.

                      he was a Green

                      1. Riotpolice removed day 4
                      2. Xiv removed day 1
                      3. thesunfan eliminated night 1
                      4. Charu eliminated night 3
                      5. dAnceguy117 removed day 3
                      6. Krauthammer
                      7. Funnygurl555
                      8. Silvuh
                      9. pntballa18 eliminated night 4
                      10. mellonxcollie
                      11. James May removed day 2
                      12. Svaz
                      13. Gradiant
                      14. yo man im awesome banned night 2
                      15. FoJar

                      phantoms won't happen, because that was actually really stupid.

                      7 players remain.

                      Day ends on thursday at 12:30 AM EST.


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • Silvuh
                        quit
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 938

                        #521
                        Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                        Aw, they got the other mason ... So, arf, I'm the Ban Hammer and may as well be just a Player now. Our plan with Riot was going perfectly until apathy struck. I have to apologize now for pnt and myself, because we didn't act during the holiday.

                        So rather than revealing we seered YMIA night one, we had Charu say he seered Riot as green and play into the suspicion of him possibly being the MW to put more distance between themselves ... and bait the wolves into thinking they could frame Riot as the MW. They would have to not wolf him at night and instead go for the lynch, forcing Riot to reveal as blue. We would then interrogate the players on that wagon ... which is bad news for you, Funnygurl.

                        You've been on my radar the longest time, and I think this sealed the deal.

                        Comment

                        • pntballa18
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 3357

                          #522
                          Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                          lol

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #523
                            Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                            I was already suspicious of Riot since the end of Day 2, and these suspicions only intensified when Charu died. Riot said that he changed votes over and over again for self preservation, and Charu said Riot was green. I believed Charu at the time, so I wondered why Riot would be so worried about preserving himself if he actually were a townie. I mean, Charu just sacrificed himself.
                            I also thought it was pretty useless for the wolves to kill someone who would most likely not be an actual blue, then I remembered that Charu voiced his suspicions of Riot in the same post that he came out as seer. It kinda clicked to me at that point that Riot could have been the MW for reasons I had already mentioned, and I voted for him. There wasn't much activity IIT, so I guess Riot did end up actually being killed, and I ended up being very wrong. I guess all of Riot's actions make sense now that I know that he's blue, though...

                            Anyway, why didn't you guys think that maybe the townies might believe the stuff you were putting out? I was obviously not the only person who was suspicious of Riot.
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • mellonxcollie
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 1304

                              #524
                              Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                              RIP PNTBALLA AND RIOT (you get an RIP cuz u weren't lynched either) :<

                              Silvuh that is a very interesting plan. I don't know if it's necessarily right to be suspicious of people who jumped on Riot though, as Riot was acting suspiciously and drew rightful suspicion toward himself. For example, he sent out that shady private message on Skype night one and I think it would be silly for anyone not to be suspicious of that. At the same time, I'm not sure who our other targets could be, so...
                              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                              Comment

                              • Krauthammer
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2012
                                • 362

                                #525
                                Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                                Silvuh

                                Tsk, tsk.

                                Riot was the Banhammer, people.

                                You wonder why?

                                Because I'm the Seer.

                                pnt was a Mason. His Mason partner is still alive. and I'm the Seer.

                                We were THE team.

                                Now, Silvuh is the false Banhammer.

                                With that all, the only thing I have to do is to vote Silvuh.

                                And if you don't believe me, I can pass you all whole loads of conversations I had with my special partners. And even if it is needed, pnt's Masons partner can come out and confirm my Seer status.

                                If you want them, just notify me.

                                Comment

                                Working...