TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Krauthammer
    FFR Player
    • May 2012
    • 362

    #526
    Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

    Well, don't notify me. Notify the whole thread.

    Keep in mind I'm changing some stuff to keep the last special hidden for now, but I'll pass that person a message so he or she can come out when it is time.

    Comment

    • Krauthammer
      FFR Player
      • May 2012
      • 362

      #527
      Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

      So, I notify I'm going to be away until tomorrow.

      Thank you for understanding, people. Keep your lynching nooses far away from anybody who isn't Silvuh, thanks.

      Comment

      • Silvuh
        quit
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Apr 2005
        • 938

        #528
        Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

        Yeah, I'm not really the Ban Hammer. I don't have weeks of chat logs to back myself up, so I can't defend myself against that. I was just chatting with the other alliance member on Skype, so I know Kraut isn't bluffing.

        By claiming, I thought I could strengthen my case against Funnygurl. Raeko didn't buy it enough to put a vote on her, though, and now the plan is a bust. Shouldn't have expected this to go smoothly, eheh, so I'm really sorry if we lose another human today because of me.

        But hey, this is exciting, right? We needed something to help cut through the apathy!

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1304

          #529
          Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

          Eh, Silvuh, no matter what your intentions I feel it is always pretty shady to fake a blue claim. And again, I can see where you are coming from in your case against FG but I'm not sure there's really enough there to persuade me to vote for her

          In any case where the hell is Fojar?????
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • FoJaR
            The Worst
            • Nov 2005
            • 2816

            #530
            Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

            i'm here, i'm just confused about what just happened

            Comment

            • Svaz
              quite clever
              • Oct 2008
              • 792

              #531
              Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

              I feel like this game is full of crazy logic and antics and there's just a few straightmen left to sort all this nonsense out. And while I'd like to help, I can't, because I'm going to be recovering from refractive eye surgery both tomorrow and the day after (though I think I'll be about fine by then). They say not to get anywhere near computer screens and stuff, not even reading. I dunno how I'll deal with that, actually!

              Anyway, I guess I should contribute something before tomorrow in way of votes before I continue the dangerous trend of continuing not to vote, ever. I can't help but feel like my vote never counts.

              So, Silvuh, I guess I'll ask: Why did you want to push a case on gurl so bad? I get that being somewhat active in the time when nobody else really was can be kinda sketchy, and that she was the one who voted for riot, and heck, I'll even say I was suspicious of her early in the game, but why push for something under a guise like that if it could potentially put you at risk? I can't feel convinced that you're human at all after a gambit like that. Clever, I suppose, but just not quite enough.

              Comment

              • Silvuh
                quit
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Apr 2005
                • 938

                #532
                Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                Spend all night doing school work to the point of exhaustion, lie in bed, brain goes straight to TWG, can't sleep.

                I had the idea while lying in bed that night ... I was kind of excited to see what sort of discussion it would spark without even thinking about the risks. So, eheh, yeah, that uncharacteristic lack of forethought was a big dumb. (I hounded Funnygurl for a few badly-thought out posts, and then I do something like this ... eesh.)

                Note to future self: making a point using pretense when it could probably be made as well without it is never a good idea.

                Aand that dumb idea was kind of the only one I had. I was a little suspicious of Raeko for making like only one substantive vote (that succinct one on Riotpolice) ... but that's not substantial evidence, haha. And votes like that are more useful than the dumb stunt that I just floundered with.

                A brief doff of my thinking cap ... hopefully I didn't break it.

                unvote

                Comment

                • Svaz
                  quite clever
                  • Oct 2008
                  • 792

                  #533
                  Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                  Alright, I'm off to get MY EYEBALLS SLICED OPEN


                  Where the heck is Gradiant tho

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #534
                    Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                    day ends in about 14 hours

                    silvuh - kraut
                    fojar - mellonxcollie
                    gradiant - svaz


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • mellonxcollie
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 1304

                      #535
                      Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                      -_- can we get some game going here homies

                      It's impossible to get reads on any of you but I will do my best because I want to stir up some discussion

                      Kraut - you're blue I believe you. Nobody has counterclaimed and even though you haven't posted any evidence your offer to was good enough for me. I'd be incredibly suspicious of anyone voting for you

                      Funnygurl555 - you were really riding the Riotpolice train which is a little bit suspicious given his blue flip, but also understandable because of how he was acting. Your posts so far seem like they are scraping the bare minimum of effort to seem like you are actually active which rubs me the wrong way, like you want to stay under the radar but not so under the radar as to be called out for it.

                      Silvuh - that fake blue claim was shady as hell. I understand the reasoning behind it, but why are you so set on voting for Funnygirl? How are you so positive in your mind that she is a wolf that must be eliminated that you were willing to pull a stunt like that and fake a blue claim? To me it seems like that could have been a wolf move. Just wanting to throw a random player under the bus to get closer to victory and taking advantage of the fact that greens don't have a lot of information to go off of

                      Svaz - So far your posts have been generally constructive and you haven't done anything shady really. However I remember a previous game where you played as a wolf and your posts were almost identical in tone and style. Last game Danceguy told me that my posts were very "Raeko" and that it was hard to tell if I were a wolf or not because of that. I think that we are very similar in that way and that you'd be able to pull off just being yourself, which is assumed to be town by default, when you are actually a wolf. I wouldn't vote for you but I am not confident that you are town either

                      Gradiant & Fojar - you guys really need to post more. Maybe shoulda got replacements...
                      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #536
                        Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                        Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                        like you want to stay under the radar but not so under the radar as to be called out for it.
                        That’s the plan!-- I mean-- hi

                        <2 hours yay
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #537
                          Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                          Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                          Kraut - you're blue I believe you. Nobody has counterclaimed and even though you haven't posted any evidence your offer to was good enough for me. I'd be incredibly suspicious of anyone voting for you
                          Gotta agree with you there, he's got a reasonable explanation for everything that has occurred recently and it checks out with the flips. No counterclaim's also gotta help a bit

                          Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                          Funnygurl555 - you were really riding the Riotpolice train which is a little bit suspicious given his blue flip, but also understandable because of how he was acting. Your posts so far seem like they are scraping the bare minimum of effort to seem like you are actually active which rubs me the wrong way, like you want to stay under the radar but not so under the radar as to be called out for it.
                          I honestly have no idea with this one. I've kinda had a hunch for a while that she was a wolf, but with no actual evidence or posts to back it up which is why I haven't posted much (well...at all recently). Then again, I had a hunch on a couple people that had latched onto xiz so quickly after no physical evidence:

                          * Funnygurl (??????)
                          * YMIA (obvious Riotpolice was thinking along the same lines as me with successful results. Good job on that by the way)
                          * Riotpolice (dead banhammer)
                          * Charu (dead townie (p sure he's townie))

                          Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                          Silvuh - that fake blue claim was shady as hell. I understand the reasoning behind it, but why are you so set on voting for Funnygirl? How are you so positive in your mind that she is a wolf that must be eliminated that you were willing to pull a stunt like that and fake a blue claim? To me it seems like that could have been a wolf move. Just wanting to throw a random player under the bus to get closer to victory and taking advantage of the fact that greens don't have a lot of information to go off of
                          I guess I don't have as big of a problem with this whole thing as you and Kraut do. I'm pretty sure silvuh is a townie, and just faking a blue claim to get people to come out and explain thoughts and stuff like that and Funnygurl seemed like a good choice to work that idea on. I don't understand how it's shady as hell since the role really isn't much good since the power was already used to ban Yo Man I'm Awesome. It would be more shady if the bs checker or seer role were fake claimed (as seen by sunfan vs xiz).

                          Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                          Svaz - So far your posts have been generally constructive and you haven't done anything shady really. However I remember a previous game where you played as a wolf and your posts were almost identical in tone and style. Last game Danceguy told me that my posts were very "Raeko" and that it was hard to tell if I were a wolf or not because of that. I think that we are very similar in that way and that you'd be able to pull off just being yourself, which is assumed to be town by default, when you are actually a wolf. I wouldn't vote for you but I am not confident that you are town either
                          As this is my first game, I can't conclude anything through meta. But I am pretty sure you are green just because there hasn't been any problems in your posts. Then again, you could just be hiding it really well, but I'd feel much safer placing a vote on funnygurl or foJar than Svaz.

                          Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                          Gradiant & Fojar - you guys really need to post more. Maybe shoulda got replacements...
                          Sorry again for lack of posts in here as of late, but I could say the same for people recently as well. It's just been dead in general and with that, I will repeat would you said above about it being hard to read people with little to go off of. Especially with that little "I'm banhammer" fiasco above".

                          Currently I'm either leaning funnygurl (above list of 4 people where one of them flipped red) or foJar for a vote. Just gonna go ahead and vote Funnygurl. If any of the remaining players would like to vote for me last minute due to recent inactivity, fine. But your loss when I flip green. I'll implore you guys to focus on funnygurl, foJar, and mellon (I'm not so sure about you tbh. I'm getting a gut feeling you are wolf but once again, nothing to go off of. I'll just say focus on funnygurl and foJar for now).

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #538
                            Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                            @Gradiant

                            I'm guessing that nothing I say at this point will influence your vote on me, but I might as well just explain this real quick:

                            For the hasty Xiz vote, I trusted thesunfan to be blue, so I just went along with the vote. Apparently fake claim =/= wolf, so I'm not voting for Silvuh right now. I was doing pretty lulzy stuff all of D1 anyway.

                            I can't say anything else about my behavior. You didn't give any other evidence for why I'm wolf. That's pretty understandable, though: I haven't said much all game.
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #539
                              Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                              Hehe
                              Gradiant
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • Silvuh
                                quit
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 938

                                #540
                                Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                                *pounces on Gradiant* Yeah, so it's time for death cuddles!

                                Comment

                                Working...