*Gong* Sage of the Forest is lynched. He was a Townie Night 3 has started. The night will end in 24 hours, July 10th at 5:30 PM (EST)
PLAYERS LIST
1. j-rodd123
2. yo man im awesome
3. cedolad
4. Xiz
5. James May
6. Viccica 7. Netjet!
8. dAnceguy117 9. Sage of the Forest
10. Krauthammer
11. Vendetta21
12. Tps222
========================
Library
Restaurant
Bar
Office
Grocery Store
Mansion Hospital
School
Shack
I'm not sure if I can articulate how much I love the thought process that V went through with that giant post he just made. It was everything that I felt about Cedo and more. I'm kind of regretting my unvote on him now with the revelation of Sage being green, perhaps I could have helped lead the counter-push onto Cedo instead.
Some of Cedo's initial posts that lead to me unvoting
Originally posted by Cedolad
First things first, we should (individually) figure out which house would be the least likely for the Arsonists to hit. We should try to spread out for awhile until we can start confirming who is what.
Nobody claim to anyone, until we we have solid evidence.
Is a legitimately good human strategy that has been utilized pretty well so far. I'm sure that it wasn't his post which spurred everyone to approach it that way, but to even propose the notion that early in the game would appear to be a counter-intuitive move for a wolf.
Although, this is where things get a little dicey for Cedo. Compounding with the fact that he just insta'd a townie before the day ended, this post from the first day also twists my gut a little bit:
[QUOTE"Cedolad:in response to danceguy questioning him on housecounts"]well I'm not seeing it as a problem, moreso it would be nice to see how many people were in a house in a given night. it really wouldn't matter since they're being moved into a different house anyway.
it would work like a vote count, just the number of people who were in the house that night.
really just curious because that would be useful for everyone, seeing the odds and what not.[/QUOTE]
Now, I can't think of a single reason why that would be "useful for everyone". I can barely even figure out why a human would want to know any of that information anyways. The approach set by V of "let the host random.org it for me" has been one that most of us should agree about.
Arsonists, on the other hand, would have a lot to gain from knowing how many people were in which house; including the trends that would develop over time.
There is a lot of back and forth after that post between dance and cedo, and cedo lays out a lot of potential scenarios. It almost is beyond practical, and reads to me as thread showboating for humanity.
A lot of this could be altered depending on the night's events, but i'm definitely going to have my eye on cedo going into the next day phase.
If I had to make a list of top suspects (and everyone should at this point): Cedo, JRodd, Dance.
damn quote parsing ruining my post. Here it is formatted.
Originally posted by Cedolad
well I'm not seeing it as a problem, moreso it would be nice to see how many people were in a house in a given night. it really wouldn't matter since they're being moved into a different house anyway.
it would work like a vote count, just the number of people who were in the house that night.
really just curious because that would be useful for everyone, seeing the odds and what not.
curious how you say night 3 please when you are insta-lynching (which indicates conviction) what would be the second person to be an arsonist (which indicates that the game might end right there)
From Day 1 I have thought that, if there is somebody who (at least in the early part of the game) has made a true effort to try to find the best way to contribute to the town's well being, it is cedolad. It is kinda true that the whole contributive part from him has diminished a little, but I have marked it as...well...getting relaxed after lynching an Arsonist.
Maybe now that...well...a human got lynched, he'll start making plans again!
Now, about top suspects? I still feel Danceguy is worth looking at. While he did give enough reasoning to my question, to me there is still a chance of him lynching a fellow Arsonist to look as towny as possible. After all, in a game where the Arsonists are vastly outclassed (in ways to win), what best way to look better than lynching one?
I mean, Vendetta and Xyr got automatically marked as Towns because of the lynch! And while it is kinda flimsy to mark somebody as town for lynching somebody...it is still something that may give the right advantage to the lesser side.
Other top suspects are yoman, and in a much lesser quantity, Viccicca. Mainly for process of elimination.
I consider cedolad and TPS has done good contributions to the game, in terms of persecuting and game-planning.
James May is more in a gray area, but I feel that he has made some posts that lean to the towny side.
Vendetta and Xyz are, more or less, clear. Xyz more than Vendetta, in my personal opinion.
Comment