TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • James May
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2012
    • 3817

    #616
    Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    this is a great post. you've improved so much. are cedo's thoughts the same as yours?
    Not sure. I hope so haha
    bananas


    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #617
      Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

      Originally posted by James May
      Not sure. I hope so haha
      haven't you been talking to him? plz get his ass in here lol

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • James May
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2012
        • 3817

        #618
        Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        haven't you been talking to him? plz get his ass in here lol
        I tried to but work schedule fucks him up (rain)
        bananas


        Comment

        • James May
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2012
          • 3817

          #619
          Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

          We have been talking though, just not as much as I would like to :/
          bananas


          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #620
            Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

            I'm alive...

            Comment

            • James May
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2012
              • 3817

              #621
              Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

              Originally posted by Tps222
              So you're blaming me for having my original reasoning copied by YMIA? Or, you're suggesting we're both wolves, and decided it would be a good idea to post the same exact thing in thread, and then point it out? Do you understand how fucking stupid that would be to do? Give me more credit than that.
              Did you even read the rest of my posts that would point to the connections between you & ymia? There's more to it than just that. It's just a minor outlying connection that holds it together for both you and ymia.
              bananas


              Comment

              • James May
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2012
                • 3817

                #622
                Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                quite obviously it's B. vote non villager people it's that simple
                We tried that for two day phases in a row and that failed jrodd...we need a new approach to it if we want to win and prevent lylo
                bananas


                Comment

                • Tps222
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 6169

                  #623
                  Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                  Originally posted by james
                  Roleblocker had already figured out that Cedo & I were the cops before I had claimed on Day 3, which could only be either ymia or tps
                  You don't provide any reasoning for this point at all.

                  Originally posted by James referencing YMIA
                  and told tps to make sure that Xiz died
                  Another point that makes no sense. The arsons can't target individual players, and we haven't been revealing where we go at night (and most of us have been randoming it). There's no way a situation as you described existed.

                  Anything else that I missed? We seem to be agreeing on our suspicions of YMIA, but your evidence for anything past that is circumstantial at best; you're one of the team leaders at the moment, and we can't afford to be lead astray with weak reasoning.

                  Comment

                  • James May
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 3817

                    #624
                    Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                    Originally posted by Tps222
                    You don't provide any reasoning for this point at all.



                    Another point that makes no sense. The arsons can't target individual players, and we haven't been revealing where we go at night (and most of us have been randoming it). There's no way a situation as you described existed.

                    Anything else that I missed? We seem to be agreeing on our suspicions of YMIA, but your evidence for anything past that is circumstantial at best; you're one of the team leaders at the moment, and we can't afford to be lead astray with weak reasoning.
                    hence why I said "speculation"
                    bananas


                    Comment

                    • James May
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 3817

                      #625
                      Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                      Also tps, why else were we blocked two nights in a row before I had claimed?
                      bananas


                      Comment

                      • Viccica
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 702

                        #626
                        Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                        Jrodd for right now. I feel his place in this game has been very inconsequential and he's been skating lazily by, I can't readily think of a time where he sincerely contributed which I believe is more suspect than anything this far along in the game.


                        However, I understand where James is coming from at least a little bit but I'd like to see how the debate develops first.
                        Dear sirs,
                        One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                        In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                        Sincerely,

                        Your Client
                        Eco Friendly
                        ♥~Chu

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #627
                          Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                          Originally posted by James May
                          Also tps, why else were we blocked two nights in a row before I had claimed?
                          What does that even mean? Why would you getting blocked two nights in a row before you claimed have anything to do with YMIA or myself? You're literally spewing nonsense now, which is worrying with a lynch or lose situation possibly looming. This "speculation" that you're doing is not helping, especially with your pseudo-confirmed humanity. How about you make a vote with some concrete evidence behind it, linking to posts that support your vote, and convince us that what you believe is truly the way to go.

                          Comment

                          • James May
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 3817

                            #628
                            Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                            Originally posted by Tps222
                            What does that even mean? Why would you getting blocked two nights in a row before you claimed have anything to do with YMIA or myself? You're literally spewing nonsense now, which is worrying with a lynch or lose situation possibly looming. This "speculation" that you're doing is not helping, especially with your pseudo-confirmed humanity. How about you make a vote with some concrete evidence behind it, linking to posts that support your vote, and convince us that what you believe is truly the way to go.
                            omfg haha. can arson burn their own teammates? no. So thus, you have to place in that they're town. Also, I never said that directed with you or ymia. READ MY FUCKING POSTS CAREFULLY. If I ask you why else did roleblocker blocked cedo & I TWO FUCKING NIGHTS IN A ROW BEFORE WE CLAIMED, I am asking you to show what lead the roleblocker to block us two nights in a row before we claimed. NOT, what you and ymia had to do with it. Stop acting like an idiot, and read the posts carefully.

                            Also, when I meant by making sure xiz gets killed, I mean the building where he'll most likely be. We obviously know that arsons can't target individually so you have to imply that what I meant was that I was refering to the building that he might be. Stop trying to rip my posts if you don't have any logical support behind it.

                            At least I am admitting to using some speculation when I am doing my analysis.
                            bananas


                            Comment

                            • Viccica
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 702

                              #629
                              Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                              That was a pretty mean-spirited post. o.o
                              Dear sirs,
                              One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                              In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                              Sincerely,

                              Your Client
                              Eco Friendly
                              ♥~Chu

                              Comment

                              • James May
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 3817

                                #630
                                Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                                Originally posted by Viccica
                                That was a pretty mean-spirited post. o.o
                                because tps is being an idiot and I can't stand people being idiotic -_-
                                bananas


                                Comment

                                Working...