Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
understood
TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
Collapse
X
-
-
-
-
-
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
id vote for sleep if it comes down to itLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
Yeah I would consider itLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
if freezin were playing, he'd understand the merits of sleepLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
I would vote for sleepLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
and what the hell ur vote is on me still?Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
I'd like an official tally
WHO HERE WOULD VOTE FOR SLEEP
I don't even need a "I am definitely going to vote for sleep"
I'm just asking an "I see the merits of sleep and could consider voting for it"Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
Votecount votecount
leetic (1): Thesunfan
Arp! (1): Botchi
Unvote: MML
Not voting: mellon, Roundbox, leetic
Day ends in 1.75 hours.
========
A reminder for how sleeping works:
To vote to sleep, it needs to be voted for like a player would be (Example: sleep).
For sleep to win, it must constitute OVER 50% of CURRENTLY CAST votes.
For example, if at the end of the day, 5 players are voting and 1 does not cast a vote, if 3 players vote for sleep, it will win. If all 6 were voting however, it would lose. Sleep can NEVER cause a kitb and will always lose in any case where ties would occur (I'm pretty sure those situations are impossible but it bears repeating just in case)Last edited by FreezinIce; 03-5-2026, 08:25 PM.Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: