TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Arp!
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    leaving again but i'll agree that a sleep vote has merit if we can't confidently knock out a wolf within the next couple of hours

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    I disagree with leetic's read on me/raeko, of course
    This is meaningless. Of course you're gonna "disagree" with my wolfread on you. However, raeko's interactions with your slot are something you should still be cognizant of, give me actual examples of how what she's doing isn't wolfy (I don't want crap like "if she was wolfy I'd notice")

    Leave a comment:


  • botchi246
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    i dont see it, and i think we need to sleep or choose between arp and lar

    Leave a comment:


  • Arp!
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    Arp, I truly hope you are happy
    you're a cool, smart person, and I am sure that college is a stressful time, especially after a friend group implodes

    you don't have to get into anything you don't want to, and I'm sure it was at least a little unexpected for the game to start when it did

    it is alright

    I worry you are the type to take this game kind of harshly upon a rough game, I am too. It'll be alright, regardless of whatever else occurs.
    i appreciate it <3
    if i could do this over again i'd signed up as a replacement or something and contented myself with watching from the sidelines,,, but so long as i'm not actively making the game worse i'll still come away from this with a positive experience

    i want to keep trying tonight once i'm finished with stuff but i don't want to keep making empty promises, so i guess just keep your expectations low
    if i end up surviving till the next day phase i can at least say that i'll have much more mental bandwith to work with since i'll be back home and through with school stuff by that point. by no means is this a plea to keep me alive, though

    Leave a comment:


  • botchi246
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    there just has to be a wolf between them?
    do you think they are compromised? because in that case wouldnt both of them have to be wolves?

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Like unless we can agree on a target that we're certain is wolf (probably not happening given the way the thread's been going) it's probably the safer option here

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'm like
    fairly sure that sleeping is the correct thing to do now that I have thought about it and examined the roles and such
    I don't hate it either tbh

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    if I wasn't townreading sunfan, I would have now
    if you're wolfing I will die inside
    it does feel like there's one in arp/leetic

    I disagree with leetic's read on me/raeko, of course

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Worst case scenario if we sleep, villager dies to poison, wolves kill villager, still a 3-2. Meanwhile, assuming the seer's target didn't use an action N1, they will get that result plus potentially another result (or at least info that a target didn't use a night action). Depends on seer being hidden but it could certainly turn the game around. Plus, we give more time for the sub to get accustomed to the game

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I'm gonna get food, I either do it now or I do it later, so I'll do it now

    I'll make the case for sleep either with an hour left in the phase or when I get back

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Like I'd definitely like to see Raeko or roundbox go down but people have been failing to properly interrogate them so I'm not sure which would be a better flip (GTH oundbox but I'm nowhere near as confident there as I'd like to be)

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I'm like
    fairly sure that sleeping is the correct thing to do now that I have thought about it and examined the roles and such

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Normally I'd say no sleeping but given how fucked this situation is I honestly think it may not be a bad idea

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    What I *will* say about Arp's ISO in the other game is that there is definitely like... a struggle to actually get reads and stuff like
    I guess that part of the game is more similar than I expected it to be

    there's definitely a lot less inquisitiveness, and that was the thing I remembered the most other than their just like
    genuine joy and shiny personality

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    We ain't sleeping
    I think we should at least consider it

    Leave a comment:

Working...