TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I don't think that I often make sub-optimal plays as a wolf, at least wrt mechanics
    maybe one of my greatest strengths as a wolf

    I will have to swallow a difficult pill if leetic is real, that a team with raeko on it did something just for the whimsy of it, or somehow made some kind of catastrophic error mechanically

    that might stop me from voting in a situation where I otherwise might be a lot more likely to do so
    So either Raeko made a mechanical mistake by sending fruit, or she doesn't know how her own role works despite the fact that she would've been PMed results by the host. Take your pick

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Would be such a power move if I revealed that I actually seered roundbox red, the Raeko check was just a reaction test that Raeko failed by fucking up the CC. Alas, I typically don't make these kinds of gambits. Raeko choosing roundbox as a seer target is interesting, especially when she chose not to say it was a greencheck when that would have actually made her claim more believable, but any conclusions I draw there would ultimately be WIFOM

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    So yeah, that should be the end of that

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    leetic wtf??

    Yeah no, good try jumping into the thread off the bat with that bullshit

    hopefully the fact that I'm late checking into the thread doesn't mean people's worlds have already been coloured by your BS but the fact that nobody has voted yet gives me some hope

    leetic is not the seer, I am the seer

    I seered roundbox N1 and got no result and leetic N2 and got no result

    So I guess that would mean leetic is the Malice wolf and his partner (Botchi?) gave sunfan the fruit

    it could maybe explain why sunfan got the second fruit if Botchi was confused how the role works. idk why leetic would go along with that plan unless maybe they were just not able to coordinate that
    LOL, you just slipped. If you seered roundbox N1 you would get a result N2

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    leetic wtf??

    Yeah no, good try jumping into the thread off the bat with that bullshit

    hopefully the fact that I'm late checking into the thread doesn't mean people's worlds have already been coloured by your BS but the fact that nobody has voted yet gives me some hope

    leetic is not the seer, I am the seer

    I seered roundbox N1 and got no result and leetic N2 and got no result

    So I guess that would mean leetic is the Malice wolf and his partner (Botchi?) gave sunfan the fruit

    it could maybe explain why sunfan got the second fruit if Botchi was confused how the role works. idk why leetic would go along with that plan unless maybe they were just not able to coordinate that

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I will have to stop paying attention to the thread now
    I was mid raeko iso looking for her interactions with lar and roundbox (mostly it is a lack thereof)
    I currently establish essentially no weight to it, but hopefully I will be able to finish it later
    idk if I am going to be here tomorrow, if we get one
    I would guess yes???? Why would the wolves give me a 2nd fruit otherwise

    anyways
    yeah, what you said is correct lar, raeko is the only other person who can be the seer so
    I guess we wait

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Im trying to pay attention guys work is not being cooperative

    When I can play I better see Round make good on his promise and really give us some content

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    Methinks Raeko is just outed and is choosing not to spew
    Outted wolf Raeko would just counter claim I feel. I think she legit hasn't seen thread

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    maybe I'm too into the murder mystery I'm reading but like

    really, me getting fruited last night only makes any amount of sense at all in the world that leetic is fake
    If so, why no counter claim?

    Calls today has been ass as fuck btw I love my company but hate that I'm at a call center

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    Methinks Raeko is just outed and is choosing not to spew
    could be, certainly

    most recent time I remember her getting outed, she fought, and that one was like
    extra ultra doomed to die territory in that instance

    whereas today is like
    it is possible she comes in and fights and wins, at least on paper

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    quite a shame raeko hasn't shown up yet
    Methinks Raeko is just outed and is choosing not to spew

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Also, Botchi needs to put in effort this phase, mainly because in most scenarios they're going to be the one to make the deciding vote D4

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I don't think a world where sunfan is wolf makes sense here, mainly because how would they have known Arp was poisoned? Sure, it would have been a reasonable guess (it was one of the reasons I didn't seer Arp) but is it really worth risking outing the deepwolf over?

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Ah, I see where you might've been confused, Botchi
    the "poison" part of the fruit vendor seems to only concern the roleblock part

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    maybe I'm too into the murder mystery I'm reading but like

    really, me getting fruited last night only makes any amount of sense at all in the world that leetic is fake

    Leave a comment:

Working...