TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Reads later
    cat wouldn't let me sleep
    The Murder of Roger Ackroyd

    I am unspoiled so do NOT spoil me or I will kill u irl in minecraft

    Leave a comment:


  • botchi246
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I was on page 14 rereading and I refreshed to see the new posts and all I see is Lar trying to nail me in a coffin. You said you dont like lynching inactive, and at this point im hardly active with this being my second post.
    And straight to being possibly labeled the malice wolf is alarming!

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Omg hi botchi
    I will read in a bit

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Rest well and tell me what you end up reading

    But before that, quick and dirty reads?

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Leetic makes sense in both of the worldviews I present separate from the tinfoil, so I still feel it is honest to vote there

    If not Leetic it would be Botchi on principle anyway for he inactivity but with the replacement here that seems kind of shitty

    If I was avoiding a Leetic vote I could vote Raeko here for the same reasons as him for the Subaru Kill Was An Inside Job Theory but if Raeko was making a wolf kill she would have like, picked between me, you and Round I feel.

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I feel a little bit better about lar
    please don't ask me to explain I don't want to but
    I just feel a little bit better
    I hope the hopecaster thing helped you because it didn't really help me at all

    I am either going to take a nap or read some if I can't fall asleep (I probably won't be able to sleep)
    sinuses have been trying to kill me

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    there's a couple things here, some of which are probably outside of the bounds of what is acceptable to talk about in a game

    I will say that I... have a different read on that situation wrt why nakah was still here, one that isn't alignment indicative.

    separately from all of that, idk if I've said this already, but part of why it feels like this phase has been so hard might just be because nakah is a wolf

    idk

    I am fairly surprised that the wolves didn't delay their kill, I really was expecting them to. I'm sure Freezin was disappointed that he gave them a new toy and they didn't play with it.

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    In before Roundbox comes in and completely goes off on me for it

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    If Botchi is the Malice Wolf, that basically hampers the game in a way where the delayed kill can't happen and really fucks over wolves in a manner that modkilling him as a villager kind of doesn't. It also prevents wolves from using this super cool mechanic that he wants to see in action

    So he tries to replace and not modkill but the replacement takes forever and now it's running to the next day's EOD

    Yeah I think it really was Nakah. Leetic makes the most sense as his partner because he's so strongly defending Nakah really early in the game and when it got to the point Nakah was so far gone that defending him was absurd he already felt he was in too deep and just kept doing it

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Freezin's that kind of host and you know it
    I have no clue what you're talking about (genuine) I'd probably need it spelled out

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    this'll be good
    Freezin's that kind of host and you know it

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    the above post reads to me like botchi has to hit the JO (as they said circa 2007) before he can help us win the game

    already more productive than Nakah

    Leave a comment:


  • botchi246
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Yo peeps what it is? I have been keeping up with the game for my amusement, but now I must do it for the win!
    Give me a little bit of time. Just got done unlocking an old lady's house and I just got home from work. I need to "decompress" hehe and then I'll start shredding with yall.

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    There is one compelling evidence outside the game that points to a Botchi+Leetic team instead of Raeko+??? (Raeko+Roundbox would be pretty funny)
    And I don't think I'm allowed to really use it

    But I can't unsee it; it's right there
    this'll be good

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Anyway hard reads

    I am not voting for SunFan or Arp. SunFan I think needs no explaniation and I decided to trust my gut with Arp

    Roundbox would possibly benefit from a Subaru kill but I would probably vote Raeko over Roundbox if using that logic. I need them to post though because if they go straight inactive they will be eligible for the straight inactive policy vote eventually

    Leetic would benefit from a Subaru kill (and kits that alternative worldview where he's covering for a partner's slank) plus he's also the kind of confident player who would absolutely say what his wolfteam was doing in the game like that.

    I honestly don't have strong feelings on Raeko and if I decided to vote her it would absolutely be on the logic that Subaru wasn't like, a Random.Org kill


    You know I was going to vote between Raeko and Nakah but Leetic kind of intersects the two theories well enough I think I go Leetic here and if it's a hit we have to really grill Botchi

    Leave a comment:

Working...