TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Like the way my role works is that I only get a result on the day that a target uses an action (otherwise it is delayed, as with Botchi, who is cleared because we know wolves didn't delay N1). Since they decided to delay the kill this phase, I wouldn't have been able to seer the Malice Wolf last night. It's only because Raeko, the PFVW, chose to send a fruit that a red seering was even possible N2. This is the kind of mistake that is only made by a mechanically unaware wolf team.

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    There was something else... I don't remember it but anyways
    remembered
    I didn't like how quickly and unwaveringly lar assumed I was always town for getting a piece of fruit

    It didn't feel natural... or maybe it doesn't in hindsight, that might be the better way of putting it

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    the real answer is probably that raeko whimsically gave me a 2nd piece of fruit but like
    her reaction will mean a lot here, if this is a reaction check, I suspect her reaction will be a very good one

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    leetic, if you're fake, and you delayed the kill AND gave me a piece of fruit so that you can more convincingly claim a red on someone to push this over for the win, that's the world where I think you give me a 2nd piece of fruit

    truly a diabolical machination, like I love, love, love how that could potentially be weaponized, I hope you're a wolf and did that

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    the very, very, very, very interesting thing is, I think the answer is yes, you do (certainly not saying you did, I believe you're very likely real)
    Why

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    No, because it increases the risk of getting seered for no mechanical gain
    the very, very, very, very interesting thing is, I think the answer is yes, you do (certainly not saying you did, I believe you're very likely real)

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I'm pretty sure it is Lar if you're real, honestly

    roundbox's frustration at not having the time yesterday felt very, very townie in a way that I don't know I am like
    ever going to be able to convince anyone else of

    I'm sure you're frustrated with raeko/roundbox lack of reads one another, and imo, they have historically been rather good at reading one another

    Lar reacted kind of strange to the sleep thing yesterday, he kinda caved too quickly. Things from there started to really unravel, like I think, in Larlanguage, that he ISO'd Hopecaster to control any potential narrative on Hopecaster's legacy before anyone else could. There was something else... I don't remember it but anyways

    I think my reads were likely dogshit at the beginning of this game, potentially the worst they've ever been in a turbo; no wonder they fruit'd me

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    And that's probably what happened here

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    leetic

    I know this is a biased question I am asking you

    this is even a bad question

    this is where I selfishly think I extract things that few people can (though I'm also rusty and old and bad etc)

    do you think you, as a wolf, ever give me a 2nd piece of fruit last night? with any partner?
    No, because it increases the risk of getting seered for no mechanical gain

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    my tl;dr is that you should have made something up as the seer
    town can and should lie there
    "It looked like how they posted in a previous towngame", "I though it was a potential blue soft", "it's just a early D1 read that I threw around to get things going" should have all been satisfactory answers here. If you can't accept those it's a you problem

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    So Botchi's greenchecked, sunfan is un-cc'd, that just leaves MML or roundbox as Raeko's partner. You know how much I want to believe it's roundbox but I believe both options should be interrogated fairly

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    After a certain point, you should realize that there comes a time when you should trust the process. Plus, the answers I gave should have been satisfactory, you're not going to make it long on MU if you have a crashout over every not-super-well-explained read. Nevertheless, at least you were able to back off in the end, I was seriously considering claiming despite knowing how bad an idea it would've been before you made the sleep play. Anyway, yeah this can wait to postgame
    my tl;dr is that you should have made something up as the seer
    town can and should lie there

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    Not when there's a chance they could've been modkilled. Note: I had submitted roundbox as a backup target in case Nakah was modkilled
    leetic

    I know this is a biased question I am asking you

    this is even a bad question

    this is where I selfishly think I extract things that few people can (though I'm also rusty and old and bad etc)

    do you think you, as a wolf, ever give me a 2nd piece of fruit last night? with any partner?

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    we should probably just talk in PMs postgame if you're real, but, and I mean this as respectfully as I can mean it, I think you misplayed yesterday either if you're real or if you were trying to rep that you were real
    After a certain point, you should realize that there comes a time when you should trust the process. Plus, the answers I gave should have been satisfactory, you're not going to make it long on MU if you have a crashout over every not-super-well-explained read. Nevertheless, at least you were able to back off in the end, I was seriously considering claiming despite knowing how bad an idea it would've been before you made the sleep play. Anyway, yeah this can wait to postgame

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I guess if I wake up and there's no counter claims I vote Raeko
    Shit's* happening now


    *Shit is code for my eyes are drooping

    Leave a comment:

Working...