TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by Arp!
    i'm a tad confused by this because you're pretty much universally townread at this point and i don't see anything that would make me want to challenge that...?
    attempt to prove that you're a villager to me and the other doubters
    that is my challenge to you

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    i'm pretty sure I'm going to make a very unpopular proposal to the thread about an hour left in the phase btw
    someone remind me
    We ain't sleeping

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I really wish Roundbox gave us more

    Although I get that he's likely still reading all of the thread and will post closer to EOD


    I need people to start making their top 2 lynch candidates and Top 2 never lynches if you haven't in the last 5 or so pages, please"

    Let's consider ourselves entering EOD here

    Leave a comment:


  • Arp!
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    now's the time to kick my ass if you can, arp
    and others, but mine first

    we can find you town if you are, I promise
    i'm a tad confused by this because you're pretty much universally townread at this point and i don't see anything that would make me want to challenge that...?

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by Arp!
    ibut i do know i'd feel exponentially worse making excuses like this as a wolf
    this definitely feels genuine

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    i'm pretty sure I'm going to make a very unpopular proposal to the thread about an hour left in the phase btw
    someone remind me

    where tf did botchi go did the botchalotch go back to lurking beneath the town or smth

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    Arp, I truly hope you are happy
    you're a cool, smart person, and I am sure that college is a stressful time, especially after a friend group implodes

    you don't have to get into anything you don't want to, and I'm sure it was at least a little unexpected for the game to start when it did

    it is alright

    I worry you are the type to take this game kind of harshly upon a rough game, I am too. It'll be alright, regardless of whatever else occurs.
    +1 to this, Arp

    It's only a game

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I have no idea how Fan became FAN I'm sorry I wish I could edit it

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Arp, I truly hope you are happy
    you're a cool, smart person, and I am sure that college is a stressful time, especially after a friend group implodes

    you don't have to get into anything you don't want to, and I'm sure it was at least a little unexpected for the game to start when it did

    it is alright

    I worry you are the type to take this game kind of harshly upon a rough game, I am too. It'll be alright, regardless of whatever else occurs.

    Leave a comment:


  • Arp!
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    I am going to run counter to SunFan and say yes

    They rarely engage in any meaningful way and it's always a lot of "Well something will happen" "I hope I can solve" "I'll get to that maybe". I have mislynched them several times for it

    SunFan is right that they genuinely tend to project this open wide innocence that most of the game picks up on in like the first 3 posts and that didn't happen this time but I disagree it's a grand departure
    i don't want to disregard this because i absolutely agree. it was fine for my first few games when i was still learning the ropes but i'm not sure i ever learned how to properly analyze people and make connections and engage,,, and i feel like i'm still not catching on to things i should

    i've noticed you picking up on this several times and i think i recall at least being wolfread by you at certain points if not mislynched

    feels kinda icky to be talking about and defending myself so much, but i guess it's all i can really bring myself to do, at least until i'm done studying
    saying this might just complicate things even more, but i do know i'd feel exponentially worse making excuses like this as a wolf

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    The more Sun FAN talks about Arp the more I wonder if I am deadass getting them confused in my memory with someone else the same way I thought someone else was decoding Al Bhed

    And if that's true, I feel shitty for it because it always sucks to be mistaken for someone else or forgotten

    But I just don't see this big gap in play from my memory to what I'm seeing here I don't think

    I just don't think I'm following on the Arp wagon this phase

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    now's the time to kick my ass if you can, arp
    and others, but mine first

    we can find you town if you are, I promise

    Leave a comment:


  • Arp!
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    Fatigue is a super common feeling felt by players both alignments so it's an easy/convenient cop out to use. I got similar vibes when reading Arp's posts and was hopeful they would come back and help me clarify if it was town fatigue or not... hoping they still do
    i'm not sure how to help clarify this without bringing up stuff about mental health, which (among other reasons) i feel just wouldn't be in the spirit of the game
    as much as really want to just get my crap together and put my mind to this, i'm kind of struggling right now, and i've reached the point where i think i just need to admit that this wasn't the best time for me to join a werewolf game and i should've thought a bit more carefully about it
    kinda sucks cuz next week is my spring break and that would've been significantly better

    anyway, brief thoughts while i'm here (i still have stuff to do unfortunately):
    -> cold take at this point but leetic is suspicious as hell. besides the refusal to answer sunfan's questions i feel like the random jabs at other players are only making meaningful discussion more difficult. could be a wolf tactic but it's uncool even as a townie
    -> nothing concerning sticks out to me about botchi's read list but i'm curious what they think of leetic now
    -> hecking,,, still need to ISO roundbox and maybe raeko, but i noticed some comments from other players that are making me question how i feel about them. not wolfreads by any means but i am definitively More Unsure

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    genuinely if this is role-related, it is on you for not attempting to bullshit an answer and for setting up something that you would struggle to provide cover for at the SLIGHTEST BREEZE later

    that's the last of it, I promise

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    leetic, I need you to claim if this is role-related for this to ever be repaired, I think

    frankly, I think there's a chance you're likely to die as is anyways

    a problem for later, but that's where it stands

    Arp is literally two different people between this previous game and now
    idk that Lu Meng would even disagree with me that it just feels like Arp is a deflated wolf (sorry Arp)

    Leave a comment:

Working...