TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by Arp!
    given the information i currently have these are the players i would most likely vote. my reasoning isn't compelling because i haven't made an effort to gather more information since you asked (i plan to do so once i'm finished with my homework for the day)
    so no, i cannot say i will be voting for either of these players because something new could very well be uncovered in the eight or so hours we have left. give me some time!
    How in the fuck is something new gonna be un---

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    as a favor, can you just let arp cook?
    leetic too
    SunFan that shit is bad and

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    please, for me
    Fine. Fine


    One last thing Arp for now; you're the counter and there are people that will not votre for Nakah because he's inactive. Don't be the next best option to Nakah

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I missed the Leetic part

    Naw Leetic gonna have to do more then defend Nakah actually

    And if Nakah flips red he's like immediately top scum

    Leave a comment:


  • Arp!
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Then examine Roundbox

    I take it you will be voting between these two? Neither of these reasonings are compelling enough to justify the vote IMHO. Roundbox's reason is he needs examining and Leetic's is that....he has solid points that don't clear him?

    Naw chief this aint it
    given the information i currently have these are the players i would most likely vote. my reasoning isn't compelling because i haven't made an effort to gather more information since you asked (i plan to do so once i'm finished with my homework for the day)
    so no, i cannot say i will be voting for either of these players because something new could very well be uncovered in the eight or so hours we have left. give me some time!

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    as a favor, can you just let arp cook?
    leetic too

    you're not even being overbearing or anything, just uh
    idk
    let arp do arp please, for me
    Ninja'd and I actually was suggesting that. They got enough ingredients to work with

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    If I wanted to tinfoil a w!sunfan world I would point out that they may have realized it would have looked suspicious if they didn't die so they said they had a poison fruit to explain why they are still around. Still though, not a good idea to go for today, like the only viable partner in that world is maybe Raeko.
    ARe you saying in a world that SunFan is faking the fruit his most likely partner is Raeko? I don't follow

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I kinda wanna talk to raeko? She's who I feel most sure about, but I'm not even sure enough

    I might be like
    too tunneled on arp/nakah

    I will try to read for interactions and stuff for worlds, maybe?

    idk

    I told myself I was going to shore up my townreads, but I feel like... maybe that isn't what I should do?

    maybe I am just too antsy on arp right now

    would really like to kill nakah and see a red flip but like

    I am a reasonable person who tries to make reasonable decisions, that is what I tell myself at least

    and leetic is like
    dead right

    that nakah green flip + a green poison flip + a wolfkill = immediate town loss

    and I'm not sure enough of my townreads to kill nakah

    I just really, really, really want to
    If we get to the end of the day and you still feel that strongly about Nakah I will be the last the argue with you but lets set that aside for now.

    Gotta be productive Even if we know who we're voting for

    We can also let Arp prove themself and not worry about that right now too (I can easily say this though because I still believe that they are town)

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Then examine Roundbox

    I take it you will be voting between these two? Neither of these reasonings are compelling enough to justify the vote IMHO. Roundbox's reason is he needs examining and Leetic's is that....he has solid points that don't clear him?

    Naw chief this aint it
    as a favor, can you just let arp cook?
    leetic too

    you're not even being overbearing or anything, just uh
    idk
    let arp do arp please, for me

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Talk to me
    I kinda wanna talk to raeko? She's who I feel most sure about, but I'm not even sure enough

    I might be like
    too tunneled on arp/nakah

    I will try to read for interactions and stuff for worlds, maybe?

    idk

    I told myself I was going to shore up my townreads, but I feel like... maybe that isn't what I should do?

    maybe I am just too antsy on arp right now

    would really like to kill nakah and see a red flip but like

    I am a reasonable person who tries to make reasonable decisions, that is what I tell myself at least

    and leetic is like
    dead right

    that nakah green flip + a green poison flip + a wolfkill = immediate town loss

    and I'm not sure enough of my townreads to kill nakah

    I just really, really, really want to

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    If I wanted to tinfoil a w!sunfan world I would point out that they may have realized it would have looked suspicious if they didn't die so they said they had a poison fruit to explain why they are still around. Still though, not a good idea to go for today, like the only viable partner in that world is maybe Raeko.

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    kinda feeling strange about today
    Talk to me

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by Arp!
    i think i definitely want to examine roundbox more today. i don't have a particularly confident read on leetic either,,, they brought up some really solid earlier in this day phase, but that obviously doesn't clear them. i'm not sure i'd vote for anyone else at the moment
    Then examine Roundbox

    I take it you will be voting between these two? Neither of these reasonings are compelling enough to justify the vote IMHO. Roundbox's reason is he needs examining and Leetic's is that....he has solid points that don't clear him?

    Naw chief this aint it

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    kinda feeling strange about today

    Leave a comment:


  • Arp!
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by Arp!
    they brought up some really solid earlier in this day phase,
    solid points (oops)

    Leave a comment:


  • Arp!
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Make time. You're the counter wagon to a flipped town so you are very much on the table and that "i guess I'll die now" ain't gonna to save you twice if your in the lead again. If youre really town, it's time for you to work for town
    understood! i was a bit worried i would get voted immediately on account of being a counterwagon, so i'm glad i have the chance to keep trying today

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Why do you think it's unlikely? I need you to expand your thoughts on this

    What would your top 2 votes be if EOD was right now
    i didn't have anything in particular in mind when i said that! there's like ten hours left in the day and two dozen pages of discussion to dig through, so i figure we can do much better than voting an inactive at this stage, particularly given what might happen if nakah were to flip town

    i think i definitely want to examine roundbox more today. i don't have a particularly confident read on leetic either,,, they brought up some really solid earlier in this day phase, but that obviously doesn't clear them. i'm not sure i'd vote for anyone else at the moment

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    That doesn't make a lick of sense. Even if you could ain't nobody in this game poisoning their teammates over one of us

    Now what could be happening is that SunFan could be the vendor, not sent a fruit, and then claimed that he got it but there is no way SunFan is under enough pressure to fucking fake being poison for the cred. I think this 100% clears him
    i completely forgot about the possibility that sunfan is just lying. oops
    yeah after thinking about it i don't see any plausible reason to think that sunfan isn't telling the truth. what you described would be a silly thing to do on night 1

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Wolves defend town all the time. You don't think a wolf seriously scumreads that many people do ya?
    that's why i said "not a bad look" !
    in other words, i see the vote as even less suspicious now that subaru is confirmed town

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    More IRL stuff, back later

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
    ayyyy what's good yea there's a fair bit
    This is in response to the worst SunFan justification in a decade btw

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I don't know if I will get a read on roundbox that I will ever feel good about (kinda sorta same about lar? but maybe I will surprise myself. I definitely note that one of the games lar highlighted about us on the same page was when he was a wolf)

    I'll try to get a reads list out fairly soon, I think it might stink

    my reasoning on zenith still stands, it is... icky
    I felt bad making the read, it is probably necessary to make such a read with such surety when there is essentially 0 posts that have been made

    how come zenith didn't come back? it is almost like he [REDACTED]
    he must've [REDACTED], surely? especially with a promise to play more tomorrow?
    it makes just so much more sense for a wolf to [REDACTED], presumably from chat, quite possibly even from a partner pinging him

    it is weird and I feel bad but like

    it just seems like the most likely scenario


    Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
    I'mma have to get ready for work myself, effort's gonna drop dramatically my first bout of phoneposting this game but will attempt to read as I think I should just be puttin stuff up on shelves tonight.

    Should be on break bout 4 hours from writing this but it'll only be a 15 so rip. If I'm in the office should be more available from 8:00-9:30 PM 5-6hrs from now.
    Slank that adds nothing

    Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
    I need to find where he was sayin I was puttin in too much effort when I'm done walking but from then up until a few posts ago this lets me know his world was WW Zenith WL Subaru; shitpost or not it's still notable to just kinda put out there

    I'm very excited for the reads tbh, I'm on the fence cuz outside of doin strange stuff like this you've come off predominantly townfan. Now that Zenith's here the vote'll mean more ofc but it's definitely somethin new I hadn't considered
    This is in response to Zenith making fun of SunFan's vote and it's Zenith he is calling townfan? it isn't super clear if he means Zenith or SunFan here

    Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
    Having more of the table to fill in the gaps would be excellent cuz I only can really guess the wolf side of the reads; will have to look at reads prior to that cuz I do believe he put at least one out prior
    I don't know if he ever goes back. We'll see

    Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
    On break: wanna see some stuff on arp cuz i have no real gauge on their state rn. Wanna see some analysis. Fully unsure if I'll get office time and it's goddamn snowing so I'll have to book it home real quick later on.

    For the time being my end vote is either leetic, sunfan, or arp depending on what happens later.

    I'm guttin with all the discussion today that it's one of them but my stance on leet and sunfan's really in the air.

    I'm goin roundbox as a summon ritual cuz i know he's gotta have some good stuff when he pops in too; whenever that's possible for him.

    The only people I'm feeling decently good about atm are raeko and lar; lar's been puttin in work and i understand raeko's approach a lil bit more.

    Sf and 1337 I'm cautious of but trying to get on-board with, not full wolflean but i got my eye out

    Zenith i still need to form stuff on. Pointing out sf's potential bullshittery (cuz i getchu with what you were saying but i'm still figuring out how to pick up on that) was of note but i lost track of where that train went.

    Nakah needs to exist and i believe that's everyone? Gotta punch back in
    This post feels important if we assume there has to be an important post in here

    Wants Arp to post more, will vote for them/leetic/sunfan but then leaves the last two in the air to be changed

    Goes on to vote Roundbox

    Says I and Raeko look town

    Nothing substantial on Zenith and Nakah

    If Leetic is on the money then that would point to Raeko being wolf but also Leetic is such a defender of Nakah that this being the target in a Nakah+Leetic world makes sense too

    Leave a comment:

Working...